剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
So where does that leave me?
你又能穿上白色婚纱
You get to wear the big, white dress
做一天的王后
and be queen for the day, again,
而我怎么的
and I'm, what,
只是个被搞大肚子的妓♥女♥
some... knocked-up whore?
是你加入了我们的感情 阿斯特丽德
You joined our relationship, Astrid.
你知道自己在其中的地位
You knew where you fell in the order of things.
没必要这么冷血 艾丽斯
There's no need to be cold, Alice.
听着 无论你打算怎么办
Listen, whatever you choose to do,
我们都会在经济上
we will support you financially
感情上给予我们最大的帮助
and emotionally the very best we can.
你还得签一份保密协议 白纸黑字写明白
And you'll have to sign an NDA with very specific language
确保没人知道我是父亲 但是
to make sure no one ever finds out I'm the father, but...
我不是附加伤害
I'm not collateral.
我不知道清单上的问题
I'm not a problem on a checklist.
我跟艾丽斯拥有的体验完全一致
I am having exactly the same experience as Alice.
她的不比我高级
Hers is no better than mine.
去你们的
Screw you both.
我退出
I'm out.
你知道吗
You know what?
或许我会自己开一个新闻发布会
Maybe I'll just have to have a press conference of my own.
佩顿打算取消 但我有料要爆
Payton was going to cancel, but I have the story.
好 说吧
All right, shoot.
迪迪·斯丹迪施在收受贿款
Dede Standish is a swamp creature.
假装自己清廉
Pretends she's clean,
但她丈夫每年有六位数的进账
but her husband makes upwards of six figures in cash every year
替全国大学生代写论文
ghostwriting for college kids all across the country.
而且已经这么做好多年了
He's been doing this for years.
天呐 谁告诉你的
Jesus. Who's your source?
威廉·沃德
William Ward.
他还会告诉你 他搞上了哈达莎·戈尔德
He will also tell you he's banging Hadassah Gold.
他们住在一起
They live together.
所谓的三人行 只是镜中月水中花
That throuple stuff, it's all smoke and mirrors.
她放那个广♥告♥时 就已经结束了
When she aired that ad, it was already over.
迪迪和马科斯现在在搞的男人
The guy that Dede and Marcus are porking now...
是马科斯的一个学生
is one of Marcus' students.
见了鬼了
Holy sh--
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表