剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
view of Central Park.
我的房♥间呢
Where's my bedroom?
你的卧室就在这 想象一个无形的墙壁
Your bedroom's right here, within the imaginary walls
紧挨着沙发
that directly abut this sofa.
好 我原来想的会更大一些
Okay. I just thought it'd be a little bit bigger.
对不住了 我是在新泽西帕拉默斯
Well, I'm sorry. I grew up a working-class kid
长大的工薪阶层孩子
in Paramus, New Jersey,
我有种习惯叫作节俭
and I possess a certain trait called thrift,
就是说我更愿意买♥♥一个我能负担的起的
which means that I prefer a smaller jewel box of a home
小而美的房♥子
that I can actually afford.
晚安 亲爱的
Now, good night, sweetheart.
爱死你了
Love you to bits.
你很生气
You're angry.
我只是不喜欢被排除在外 就是这样
I just don't like to be excluded, that's all.
被一个精心编造的谎言所蒙骗
To be on the receiving end of a very elaborate lie.
我明白
I get it.
我很抱歉我们瞒了你
And I'm sorry we hid it from you
你还得用这样的方式知道实情
and that you found out the way you did.
确实不好受
That would've been really hard.
如果这么说能安慰你的话
If it's any consolation,
换作我会处理得更糟糕
you're handling it better than I would've.
-谢谢你 -应该的
- Well, I-- I appreciate that. - It's okay.
-我去给你拿被子 -好
- I'll get you a duvet. - Okay.
哈达莎
Hadassah?
-有事吗 -嗯 这个
- May I help you? - Yeah, so, um...
你有夜灯吗
do you have a night-light?
没有 我没有夜灯
No. No, I don't have a night-light.
这很难为情
Okay, 'cause this is embarrassing.
我有些怕黑
I'm kind of afraid of the dark.
我知道这很怪 我正在看心理医生治疗
I know that's weird, I'm working through it in therapy.
把灯打开吧
Just turn on the lights.
不 是这样 灯都亮着我也睡不着
No. But see, I can't sleep in full light either.
我需要房♥间有点昏暗但不能完全黑着
I need the room to be dim but not dark.
把手♥机♥打开 用你手♥机♥的手电
Turn on the phone, the flashlight on your phone.
我试了 没用 感觉像是有个小人
I tried that. It doesn't work. It feels like a tiny man
拿着手电对着我 站在那盯着我看
with a flashlight pointed at me is standing there and staring.
哈达莎
Hadassah.
-干什么 -我能睡你床上吗
- What? - Can I just sleep in your bed?
什么 你疯了吗
What? Are you crazy?
不 我不习惯一个人睡 这也是毛病的一部分
No, because I'm not used to sleeping alone. It's part of the problem.
对于黑暗的恐惧
The fear of the dark thing
只要我和别人一起睡就完全没事了 我...
totally goes away if I'm with someone. I--
这样好不好
Okay, how about this?
你拿上你的被子 睡在地上
You grab your duvet. You can sleep on the floor.
我的天 太感谢了
Oh, my God, thank you so much.
你回床上睡吧 我会安顿好自己
Hey, you go back to bed, and I'll get myself situated, okay?
别睡在床脚那边
Not at the foot of the bed.
你又不是我的狗
You're not my dog.
躺这边
Lay over here.
好 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
这是最后一件事了 我保证
So, and this is the last thing, I promise.
-什么 -我们不该互相了解一下吗
- What? - Shouldn't we get to know each other?
如果我们都交往了三年了的话
If we've been dating for three years?
如果有人问我们呢
Like, if somebody asks us?
你想现在互相了解
And you want to do this right now?
我也说不好 帕拉默斯啊
Well, I don't know. Paramus, huh?
那地方好吗
Was it nice?
像巴黎一样
Like Paris.
还凑合吧
It was all right.
我们没什么钱 我爸爸是个屠夫
We didn't have much. My father was a butcher.
所以我们倒是从来没饿着 你呢
So we never went hungry. What about you?
我是个双胞胎
Well, I was a twin.
我的天 有两个你吗
Oh, my God, there are two of you?
不 我出生三天他就死了
No, he died when I was three days old.
天啊 我很遗憾
Jeez, I'm so sorry.
太惨了 我很遗憾
Oh, that's horrible. I'm sorry.
没事的 没事
It's okay. It's okay.
很显然我对他没印象 但...
Obviously, I don't remember him, but, um...
但人们说
but they say that everything
你三岁以前发生的事情
that happens to you before you turn three,
会决定你的感情生活
that's how your emotional life is shaped.
所以 实际上你记得
So, you actually do remember it,
只不过是用另一种方式
just in a different way.
这我倒头一次听说
I never heard that before.
你... 你逗我呢吧
You-- You're shitting me!
我忘了词 我站在舞台上
So, I forgot my lines, and I'm standing there out onstage,
我就开始说另外一个音乐剧的台词
so I just start saying lines from a different musical.
我不行了 不行了
I can't! I can't!
音乐剧《屋顶上的小提琴师》主人公
突然间 特伊在上面
Yeah, no, suddenly Tevye up there's singing
音乐剧《欢乐音乐妙无穷》插曲
唱起了江城要有麻烦了
about how there's gonna be trouble in River City.
我的天 我得去上厕所
Oh, God, I gotta pee!
然后乐队开始跟着伴奏
And then the pit band starts playing along, and...
没事吧
Okay?
-你没事吧 -我的天 我真难以相信
- You're okay. - Oh, Lord. Oh, I cannot believe that.
我这辈子从来没那么笑过
I have never laughed like that in my life.
现在该去上班了 我...
And now it's time to go to work! I--
天啊
Oh, God.
很高兴和你聊了这些
I'm so glad we did this.
天呐 我也是
Oh, gosh, me too.
不 我是说
No, I-- I mean, I...
我很开心你同意跟我假扮情侣
I'm-- I'm glad we're-- we're doing this.
是啊
Yeah.
太有趣了
This is fun.
-是啊 -是啊
- Yeah. - Yeah.
好了 我先去洗澡 然后到你 好吗
Okay. I'm gonna shower first, and then you, okay?
好
Okay.
如果是辆刨冰车
What if this is snow cone truck,
但当你去舔刨冰时
but then when you go to lick it,
里面其实是干冰 并开始融化
it's dry ice, and it starts melting,
然后杯子们会说 "还记得曾经有真冰的时候吗"
and the cups say, "Remember when there was ice?"
首先 干冰不会融化 只会升华
First of all, dry ice doesn't melt, it sublimates.
其次如果你舔了干冰 舌头会被灼伤
And if you lick dry ice, you'll burn your tongue.
-我们会被起诉的 -詹姆斯
- We'll get sued. - James,
在头脑风暴里没有"不行"
there's no "No" in a brainstorm.
好吧 那咱们继续提议疯狂的想法吧
Fine, then let's keep pitching insane ideas
在这个冷风瑟瑟的秋天
about having a rally about how hot the planet's getting
发起一场关于全球变暖的集♥会♥
when it's fall and freezing.
你能别再灌输这些激进的右翼观点了吗
Would you please stop spouting right-wing talking points
比如刻意混淆天气和气候 詹姆斯
that deliberately confuse weather with climate, James?
我只是不太理解
I guess I'm having a little trouble
为何要选一个对本地区选民
getting it up for an issue that is not a priority
甚至整个国家来说都不是首要目标的议题
for voters in this district or the country at large!
佩顿终于提起点兴趣了
Payton is finally passionate about something.
我们需要选民注意到这点 好吗
We need voters to see that, okay?
议题是什么不重要
It doesn't matter what the issue actually is.
好吧
Okay, fine,
那就刨冰吧
snow cones it is.
我等不及要在寒风中脱下外衣
I can't wait to go out in the freezing cold in my overcoat
舔干冰灼伤自己的舌头 最后被送到急诊室
and lick tongue-burning dry ice and then hit the ER.
好了 暂停
Okay, time-out.
大家都饿了 我们中午吃什么
Everyone's getting hungry. What are we gonna do for lunch?
-披萨 -什么味的
- Pizza. - What kind?
-烤鸡味 -夏威夷
- Barbecue chicken. - Hawaiian.
-不 烤鸡味的 -不 夏威夷口味
- No, barbecue chicken. - No, Hawaiian.
我同意
I'm fine with that.
斯凯 "我同意"的意思是
Skye, "I'm fine with that" means
"我也觉得披萨上有烧烤酱很恶心
"I also think barbecue sauce on pizza is disgusting,
所以我打算默默地吃掉詹姆斯的所有披萨"
so I'll just quietly eat all of James's pizza"
而我就只能吃到一块了
and then I'll get, like, one slice.
哥们 你不会在吐槽我的饮食习惯吧
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表