剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
how about you let me take you out to dinner.
你都不知道我叫什么名字
I don't think you even know my name.
那又怎样 认真你就输了
So? It doesn't have to be serious.
我现在正处于疗伤期
I'm in kind of a rebound sitch.
-不了 -我不是在疗伤期吗
- No. - No, I'm not in a rebound sitch?
因为我确实是
Because I am.
英菲尼蒂跟我交往了大概六个月
Infinity and I dated for, like, six months,
然后她莫名其妙地要分手
and then, out of nowhere, she just broke--
不 我指的是 我不要跟你约会
No, I meant, no, we're not gonna go out.
你是个烂人
You're awful.
好吧 你被开除了
Well, you're... fired.
我是志愿者 所以你不能开除我
I'm a volunteer, so I don't think I can be fired.
是你私下做的错误决定
...on your own, and that was the wrong decision!
我在努力帮你赢得这场选举
I am trying to win you this election!
我们已经决定这场不赢了
We decided we're not gonna win this election!
而你现在毁了我们以后的选举机会
So now you've ruined the elections we have going forward
因为现在看来我是个不择手段
because now I'm just the candidate
却依然输了的候选人
who played dirty and still lost.
好了各位 我真的觉得这样
Okay guys, I really think
-大吵大闹无济于事 -你又被录用了
- the yelling isn't helping... - Okay, you're hired again.
不如今晚来我家一起吃晚餐吧
How about you and me, dinner, tonight? My place.
那未来呢
How about a future...
知道吗 你做的都是不该做的事
...Okay? What you did did not need doing.
-喂 -你好 我是洁恩 来自佩顿
- Hello? - Hi, this is Jayne from Payton H--
我们有个长♥期♥计划
We had a long-term plan.
一个远大而美好的
A big, beautiful plan
延伸到他妈的地平线的
that stretched to the fucking horizon,
一眼望不到头的计划
for as far as the eye can see, and that's...
你做了个决定
You, you made a decision...
-喂 -你好 我是洁恩
- Hello? - Hi, this is Jayne calling
-从佩顿·霍巴顿竞选团队打来 -你好吗
- from Payton Hobart's campaign. - Yes, how are you?
很好 谢谢你 你呢
Good, thank you. How are you?
还不错 谢谢你的关心
Not bad. Thanks for asking.
你人真好 谢谢你没有挂断电♥话♥
That's so nice. Thank you for not hanging up.
我打来只是想提醒你
Um, I'm just calling to remind you
今天是选举日
that today is election day,
-民调开始时间是 -选举日是今天
- and the polls are op-- - That's today?
是的 就是今天
Yes, that's today.
那么我想你还没有投票吧
So I presume you haven't voted then?
我不知道去哪里投
I don't know where to go.
我现在可以帮你查询
I can look that up for you right now.
-我来看看你的地址 -你认真的吗
- Let me just see what your address is... - Seriously?
-是的 -24街的公共图书馆
- Yes. - Okay, it looks like there's a polling place
应该有个投票点
at the 24th Street Public Library.
这地方对你来说方便吗
Is that convenient for you,
还是你需要我查查其他地方
or do you need me to find a different place?
-不 你不是 -好主意
- No, you're not... - Okay. That sounds good.
你这个诡计多端阴险狡诈的王八蛋
You're a conniving, backstabbing son of a bitch,
只跟我们一起
who's only been in this for one...
不 其实那就是佩顿·霍巴特本人
No, that's actually Payton Hobart right now.
他只是对明年能代表
He is just so passionate
奥尔巴尼市第27区感到非常激动
about representing the 27th District in Albany next year.
-帮人擦屁♥股♥的 -还有另一个地点
- Oh, asswipe? - Okay, you have another location,
在第七大道456号♥
which is 456 7th Ave.
-这个地点可以吗 -打扰一下
- Does that location work for you? - Excuse me!
大家能先把手♥机♥都静音一下吗
Can everybody mute their phone for one quick second?
抱歉 可以请你稍等一下吗
Sorry, can you hold for just a second?
你丫被开除了 滚出去
You're fucking fired! Get out!
我很高兴 真是抱歉我想帮你赢得选举
My pleasure. Sorry I wanted you to win this thing.
祝你竞选校董会或妈的其他什么愉快
Have fun running for school board or whatever the fuck!
继续打电♥话♥吧
Unmute.
抱歉 科尔特斯太太 你还在吗
Sorry, Mrs. Cortez. Are you there?
-见鬼 -打开新闻
- Shit. - Turn on the news!
-怎么了 -借过一下
- What's going on? - Excuse me.
投票率 涨了好多
Turnout. It's way up.
我们最多有30分钟
We are looking at wait times for
等待投票的时间
up to 30 minutes to cast a vote...
我的天哪 好吧 好吧
Holy shit. Okay, okay. Okay.
你 你叫什么名字
You, what's your name?
我记得你 你给我的印象深刻
I know this. I found you to be very impressive.
-洁恩·穆勒 金牛座 -是的
- Jayne Mueller. You're a Taurus. - Yes!
很好 干得不错
Okay, excellent. Love the effort.
你有多少朋友今天投票了
How many of your friends have voted today?
我来查一下图享 马上就好
Uh, let me check Instagram super quickly. One second.
稍等 稍等啊
Hold on, hold on, hold on.
11个12个 我说不准
Uh, 11, 12? I don't know.
挺多的 应该大部分都投了
A lot. Like, most of them.
-好的 -你听见了吗
- Okay. - Did you hear this?
他们说这可能是纽约州历史上
They say that this could be the biggest turnout
州参议院席位投票人数最多的一次
for a state senate seat in the history of New York.
我们还是有可能赢的
We could still win this thing.
推特黑人都支持你
And black Twitter is behind you.
我是指 75个
I mean, like, the 75 people
我认识的用推特的黑人
that I know that are black and on Twitter.
我们今天还有什么安排
Okay, uh, what do we have planned for today?
你和艾丽斯去投票 开个新闻发布会 就这些
Uh, you and Alice go vote, do a presser, and that's it.
就这些 没有别的了吗
That's it? Nothing else?
还有败选演讲
And a concession speech.
我们都觉得你很可能会输
I mean, we all agreed that you would probably lose.
好吧 计划有变
Okay, well, change of plans.
-投票什么时候结束 -9点
- What time do polls close? - 9:00.
好的 9点 我们需要办一场活动
Okay, 9:00. Uh, we need an event.
在麦迪逊广场公园外
I want outside Madison Square Park,
下午3点 我要所有的新闻媒体都到场
3:00 p.m. I want every news outlet there.
-什么活动 -我不知道 你自己想吧
- What event? - I don't know. You figure it out!
好吧 你 你 还有你 跟我走
Okay. You, you, and you, come with me.
我的电♥话♥还没打完呢 没关系吧
I didn't finish my call list. Is that okay?
没事 把你的电♥话♥单给别人打不就行了
Yeah. Give your call list to somebody else, okay?
现在有比那重要几百倍的事
This is way more important!
谢谢 内博尔先生 给你
Thank you, Mr. Naybor, and there you go.
投票站就在那边
Voting booths are right over there.
我以前从没见过这么选民来投票 你呢
I haven't seen a turnout like this before. Have you?
我也是 我以前一到这里就能投票
I-- No. I usually vote right away when I get here,
在门外排队就行
and there was a line out the door.
-没有吧 -有
- No. - Yes.
你好
Hi.
-怎么称呼 -阿塔·沙
- Um, name, please? - Akta Shah.
沙滩的沙
S-h-a-h.
三人行是谎言吗
Is the throuple a lie?
-我们对此无可奉告 -给你
- We're not making a comment about this. - Here it is.
-我告诉过大家了 -你好
- Guys, I told you... - Hi.
-无可奉告 -我是哈达莎·戈尔德
- no comment. - Hadassah Gold.
你介意我和斯丹迪施议员
Say, would you mind if Senator Standish and I,
插下队吗
uh, cut in front of you?
我已经排了半个小时队了
I've been waiting in line for half an hour.
没错 但反正你排队也是为了给她投票
Yes, but she's who you're waiting in line to vote for,
那我们插队了
so we're gonna cut.
你好
Hi.
-我是哈达莎·戈尔德 -当然
- Hadassah Gold. - Of course.
-这位是迪迪·斯丹迪施 -幸会
- Dede Standish. - Pleasure.
你好 你好吗
Hello. How are you?
-请问能快点给我吗 -当然
- Can I have that quickly, please? - Of course.
-好的 谢谢 -好 给你
- Yes. Thank you, yeah. - Yes. Here is you.
F-L开头的姓氏就在那边
Uh, F through L is just over here.
-快给我拿个那可以带走的表单 -我好了
- Give me a fucking takeout menu... - Okay, I'm off.
让我投票
...and I'll vote with that.
我们要快进快出
We're trying to get in and out of here.
当然 其实我们之前见过 戈尔德女士
Of course. We actually met before, Ms. Gold.
安迪·穆勒
Andi Mueller.
很高兴再见到你
Oh, nice to see you again.
关于那篇文章你有什么想说的吗
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表