剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
If you can make that promise
那我向你们保证 我们齐心协力
then I can promise you there is nothing
没有完成不了的成就
we will not accomplish together.
我们将改变纽约城
We will transform this city of New York
并拯救世界
and we will save this world!
非常感谢大家赋予我此殊荣
Thank you so much for this honor.
我很骄傲能成为各位的参议员
I'm so proud to be your senator!
谢谢大家
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
两年后
过去两年的最大成就 说吧
Okay, our biggest accomplishments over the last two years, go.
修复未来
绿色屋顶 太阳能
全电动公交车队
The all-electric city bus fleet.
你联合签署了法案 要求曼哈顿所有高层
You co-wrote the bill requiring every new high-rise in Manhattan
使用一种热电联供系统
to utilize a combined heat-and-power source
发电厂输出电能时也同时输出热能
并将太阳能板加入设计
and incorporate solar panels into the design.
你在城市内增加了三百个电动汽车充电桩
You added 300 EV charging stations across the city,
快速通过了纽约
fast-tracked permit approval for
海上风电作业的许可证
New York's offshore wind operation,
如今已经提前交付 并能输出三千兆瓦电力
which is now ahead of schedule and set to deliver 3000 megawatts,
是原先承诺的两倍
which is almost twice what was promised.
还增加了250个工作岗位
Also, that's 250 new jobs.
我们在说第一任期的成就吗
Are we talking first-term accomplishments?
我投亚齐一票
I'd vote for Archie.
说的都对
Ah, all good points.
好了好了 我们很高兴你们订婚了
Okay, okay. Guys, very happy you're engaged,
但这里还是工作场合
but this is still a workplace,
所以大家是否可以 注意分寸
so if we could just... save a little space.
谢谢
Thank you very much.
抱歉我迟到了
Hi. I'm sorry I'm late.
乖儿子
Hi, sweet boy.
妈妈考了第一次医学委员会考试
Mommy just took her first board exam.
-怎么样 怎么样 -没错
- How'd it go? How'd it go? - Yes. Mwah!
我感觉不错 但看成绩吧
I think it went well, but we'll see.
亚齐 妈妈就快成为医生了 太好了
Archie, Mommy's almost a doctor, yeah!
对 差不多八年后吧
Yeah, just like eight more years.
只需要八年了 好耶
Eight more years, yeah.
各位 两年前的选举夜
Folks, two years ago on election night,
我们真是一团乱麻
we were shitting ourselves.
今夜我们有机会
Tonight we get to...
轻松坐着
...sit back...
好好庆祝
and celebrate.
庆祝什么 你都没有竞选对手
Celebrate what? You're running unopposed.
我就是这个意思 庆祝的就是这点
That's what I mean, that's what we're celebrating.
我们信守了对27区的承诺
We delivered for the 27th District
如今那我们的选民要送我们回奥尔巴尼
and now our voters are gonna send us back to Albany
为他们继续奋斗两年
for two more years to fight for them.
我能说点什么吗
Can I just say something?
这有点扫兴
This is kind of a huge bummer.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我以为你要宣布你的下一次竞选
I thought you were gonna announce your next campaign.
对 这就是下一次竞选 我们赢了
Yeah, this was the next campaign. We won!
-对 我们赢了 但并没有竞选 -我同意
- Yeah, we won but there wasn't a campaign. - I agree.
香槟很不错 但我以为
I mean, the champagne's great, but I thought
也许你要宣布竞选州长
maybe you were gonna announce that you were running for governor.
真的吗
Seriously?
我猜的是国会
I guessed Congress.
我以为是美国国会
I thought US Senate.
我以为你和查克·舒默共进午餐就是为了这事
I mean, I thought that's what the lunch with Chuck Schumer was about.
来自纽约州的美国国会议员
现任参议院少数党领袖
不不
No, no, no.
我需要大家好好听着
Okay, I need everyone to really hear this.
过去两年
The last two years...
是一场启示
have been a revelation.
不仅是因为我成了一个丈夫和一个父亲
Not just because I became a husband and a father.
没错
Yes.
还因为我发现了有意义的人生
But because I learned that a meaningful life...
不仅只有野心
is not all about ambition.
我们没有操心远在未来的事
We didn't worry about the next thing.
而是专注于解决眼前的困难
We stayed devoted to the thing in front of us.
一个我们信任 且需要我们的目标
A cause we believe in and that needs us.
所以
So...
我们还有很多要做的事
we have a lot more work to do.
而我打算一一实现
And I for one plan on doing it.
这就是我想今晚庆祝的事
That's what I want to celebrate tonight.
都过来吧
So get up here.
谁想敬一杯
Wanna make a toast?
你想敬一杯吗
You wanna make a toast?
我听到小可爱说的了
I hear the cutie.
想
Yes.
敬下一个两年 干杯
To two more years. Cheers.
还有
Also,
你妈妈就要成为当选总统了
your mom's about to be elected president.
也敬那个
And to that as well.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
什么意思
What do you mean?
中♥央♥公园又不是你的
You don't own Central Park.
我在慢跑 我一直慢跑
I'm jogging. I do it all the time.
等等 停一下 停一下
Wait a minute, hold it, hold it.
天呐
Oh, my God.
好吧 我说谎了
Okay, I lied.
我不是经常慢跑 其实我二十年没慢跑了
I don't jog all the time. In fact, I haven't jogged in 20 years.
天呐 我们通常说的很委婉 懂吗
Oh, my God, we usually do that elliptical thing, you know?
就告诉你说你已经跑了十五英里 真是胡扯
The one that tells you you've run 15 miles, what bullshit.
这个难多了
This is way harder.
那边有个人想和你谈谈
There's someone over there who wants to talk.
我要去圣安布罗斯咖啡店喝杯热可可
I'm going to Sant Ambroeus for a hot chocolate.
你可以直接打电♥话♥
You could've just called.
或在就职典礼上跟你谈
Or spoken to you at the inaugural.
但我想跟你私下聊聊
But I wanted this to be very private.
恭喜你当选了
Congratulations on the election...
副总统女士
Madam Vice President.
当选副总统 谢谢
Vice President Elect, thank you.
也恭喜你在27区达成的
And congratulations to you on all the spectacular work
所有非凡的成就
you're doing representing the 27th District.
我看对了你
I-- I was right about you.
好吧 我最开始看错了你
Ooh, well, I-- I was wrong about you at first,
但之后 我看对了你
but then... I was right about you.
你完成了我永远做不到的事
You have accomplished things that I never could've,
那些我连想都不敢想的事
things that I wouldn't have even thought possible,
说实话
quite frankly.
谢谢
Thanks.
我的前任很优秀
I have big shoes to fill.
我就有话直说了
I'll cut to the chase.
你也知道
As you know,
你母亲在竞选中承诺
your mother made a campaign pledge
只做一任总统
to only serve one term,
这就为我在四年后竞选铺了路
which paves the way for me to run in four years.
-你觉得她会信守承诺吗 -我知道她会
- You think she's gonna stick to that? - I know she is.
严格意义上来说她现在还不是总统
She is technically not even the president yet
但她已经无聊了
and she's already bored.
但问题是 如果我要竞选
But the point is I am going to run,
跟你母亲一样 我没兴趣要个矫揉造作
and just like your mother, I am not interested in some hokey,
虚情假意的副总统竞选
fake veepstakes.
Veepstakes描述美国总统候选人每四年选择一个竞选搭档的过程
如果竞选搭档获胜 此人将成为美国副总统
并成为总统的第一顺位继承人
我想了解自己的搭档
I want to know who I'm running with.
而且我想选你
And I would like that to be you.
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表