剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
本该是你和我们竞选的
It should be you running against us.
不 不行 那样就太疯狂了 无论如何
I mean, no. It shouldn't. That would be insane. But, still...
你被截胡了
you were robbed.
让我理理清楚
Let me just get this straight.
我们获得你帮助的代价是 撮合你和英菲尼蒂
Your price for helping us is setting you up with Infinity?
那就是我的要求 蠢货
That's my price, dick.
他知道这件事吗
Does he know?
-佩顿知道他输了吗 -不
- Does Payton know he lost? - No.
不行 我们不会为了竞选这么做
No, no way. That's not how we're doing this.
知道 阿斯特丽德
Yes. Yes, Astrid,
他知道
he does.
我会考虑一下
I'll think about it.
成交
It's a deal.
大政♥治♥家
第二季 第一集
从某种程度上来说
So, in a way,
有一位像霍巴特先生这样的无党派独♥立♥候选人
it's kind of refreshing to have an independent candidate
令人耳目一新
like Mr. Hobart running.
不管民♥意♥测验结果如何
And-- and no matter what the polls say,
他都该一路高歌♥竞选到底
he should stay in the race to the end.
我认为历史表明了
I think history has shown
单一议题的候选人都对民♥主♥有利
that single-issue candidates are good for democracy.
我还以为这是一次文明的谈话
I thought this was gonna be a civil conversation.
艾维斯 我根本不是单一议题候选人
Elvis, I am hardly a one-issue candidate.
如果我真的不客气的话
Well, if I were going to be uncivil,
我就会说 我十分不确定
I would mention how I'm not sure
你是否有资格参与本次竞选
you're even qualified to be in this race.
你被纽约大学录取了
You enrolled at NYU,
这是三年前的事吧
what, three years ago?
参议员 如果你花点时间看看我的竞选档案
Well, Senator, if you'd bothered to read my election filing,
你就会了解
you would know that
我其实从十四岁开始就是纽约的合法居民了
I've actually been a legal resident of New York since age 14.
你是怎么办到的呢
And how did you manage that?
我父亲的有限责任公♥司♥ 总部设立在纽约
My father's LLC is headquartered here, in New York.
我家人在蒙托克有一所房♥子
Um, my family has owned a home in Montauk
代代相传
for several generations.
事实上
As a matter of fact,
我在刚满十六岁的夏天
I got a New York State driver's license
就考取了纽约州的驾照
the summer that I turned 16.
然后你马上带着驾照回到原来的高中了
Which you immediately took back to your high school
也就是加利福尼亚州 圣巴巴拉
in Santa Barbara, California.
听起来你还真是个地道的纽约人
Sounds like a real New Yorker to me.
好了 我们还剩大约五分钟
Okay, we've got about five minutes left.
佩顿 你是"单一议题"候选人吗
Payton, are you a "single-issue" candidate?
当然不是
Of course not.
斯丹迪施议员的想法是
And the idea that Senator Standish
打造一个平台
would characterize a platform
以绿色能源制♥造♥为整座城市的中心
that is centered around making green energy
和首要任务
this city's highest priority
通过在未来的四年维持纽约的碳平衡
by making New York carbon neutral in four years,
她提出的这些
to suggest that all of that
其实都是在空想
is some sort of pipe dream,
这反而说明她有多么脱离社会
that just shows how out of touch she is,
这也正突出了
and it underlines the need
新一代年轻领导人的需求
for a new generation of young leaders, who...
请见谅 我们不会在未来二十年里死去
forgive me, aren't going to be dead in 20 years,
而是会在这里
but will be here...
生活在气候灾难之中
...living in a climate catastrophe
且如我们所知 威胁着所有文明 明白吗
that threatens all of civilization as we know it, all right?
年轻人
It is young people,
即有生之年从未投过票的人
people who have never cast a ballot before in their lives,
明白这是人类作为物种所面临的最大威胁的人
who know that this is the greatest threat we face, as a species,
明白我们有解决方案的人 你们该行动了
and who know that we have the solutions to act now.
数万亿美元
Trillions of dollars.
再说一遍 参议员 大家都没听到
Say that again, Senator. Everybody didn't hear you.
你刚才描述的这个计划 佩顿
This plan you just outlined, Payton.
我在脑海里简单算了一下
Uh, doing the quick math in my head,
数万亿美金
trillions with a t.
也就是数千个十亿美金
That's thousands of billions of dollars.
很精彩的纸上谈兵
This is great lip service,
我相信如果是你母亲在加州的竞选
and I'm sure it will play out wonderfully
这种承诺会取得很好的效果 但是
for your mother's campaign in California, but...
这里是纽约 我们不会被轻易糊弄
...this is New York, and we know better!
这些都是不可行的提议 佩顿
These are not serious proposals, Payton.
如果你做过调查
If you had done your research...
你就会知道
...you would know
我共同发起的一项提案刚成为了法律
that I just cosponsored a bill that passed into law,
为一万户低收入居民
mandating 2.4 gigawatts
保证了二点四兆瓦的离岸式风电
of offshore wind power and no-cost solar energy
和无成本太阳能电力
for 10,000 low-income residents
而且不用向这个州内的居民多收一分税
without raising taxes on a single resident in this state.
这才是一个真正候选人的真实政绩
Those are real results from a real candidate
也是我过去三十五年来拼命在做的事
who's been working her ass off for the last 35 years
所以我无暇理会
and doesn't have time
由不负责的人选出的 只会耍嘴皮子的候选人
for stunt candidacies launched by unserious people.
我应该提起三人行的事
I should've brought up the throuple.
我差点就脱口而出了
It was right on the tip of my tongue.
我很高兴你没和她计较
I'm glad you took the high road.
吃你的圣代吧
Now, eat your sundae.
宁愿做一个失意的政♥治♥家
Only thing more depressing than a hopeless politician
-也不吃融化的冰淇淋圣代 -我又不是四岁小孩
- is a melted ice-cream sundae. - I'm not four years old.
冰淇淋不能解决我的问题
Ice cream won't solve my problems.
我明白
I know,
所以我还给你带了
which is why I also brought you
这些大♥麻♥软糖
these marijuana gummies
还有这个迷你玛格丽塔调酒器
and this miniature margarita kit.
而且我还穿了很性感的内衣
And I'm also wearing very provocative undergarments.
你对我太好了
You're so good to me.
我爱你
I love you.
我逃婚不只是
I didn't run out on my wedding
为了和你一同享乐
just to be with you for the good times.
顺境或逆境
For better or worse.
疾病或健康
In sickness and in health, and...
-你知道的 -我明白你急着让我求婚
- ...all that. - I know you're anxious for me to propose.
我最不希望分散你的精力
The last thing I want to be is a distraction.
怎么会 过来 你只会让我精力更集中
Why? Come here. You're the opposite of that, okay?
这次竞选一结束我们就结婚
And we are going to get married as soon as this campaign's over.
-如果你还愿意嫁给一个输家的话 -别那么说
- Assuming you'll wanna marry a loser. - Stop that right now.
别再听詹姆斯和迈克菲的了
And stop listening to James and McAfee
还有他们民♥意♥测验的意见了
and their poll-tested ideas.
我在做一些自己的民♥意♥测验
I've been doing some of my own polling.
你气候变化的想法能引起新选民的强烈共鸣
Your climate-change ideas are really resonating with new voters,
-年轻的选民 -谢谢
- young voters. - Thank you.
他们是关键
They're the key.
他们只是幻影 是政♥治♥的白鲸
They're a mirage, okay? The white whale of politics.
白鲸象征着大自然无常的力量
竞选活动追着他们跑
Campaigns chase them,
但数据不会说谎 年轻人就是不投票
but the stats don't lie. Young people don't vote.
18到25岁的选民中只有20%的人投票
Twenty percent of eligible voters 18-25 actually vote.
他们总是愤愤不平 谈论着枪♥支♥
They get all fired up, right? About the guns and,
气候变化和经济不平等
you know, climate change and economic inequality.
但他们只是坐在那里
And then, they just sit around,
在周三早上喝着拿铁
drinking lattes on Wednesday morning,
说着"竞选不是昨天吗"
saying, "Oh, wasn't the election yesterday?"
好了 别把事情搞复杂了
Okay, stop making things complicated.
一个议题 气候问题
One issue, the climate.
着重讨论 反复强调
Hit it hard, over and over.
这样你就能赢
That's how you're going to win.
你好聪明
You're so smart,
我好爱你
and I'm so in love with you.
我知道我该怎么做才能赢
And I know what I have to do to win this race,
去洛杉矶让我妈退出竞选
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表