剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
就像被抛弃的婴儿那样
like an unwanted baby.
冒着被他们利用DNA
And risk them using DNA and
和指纹查出幕后主谋的风险吗
fingerprints to find out who did it?
或者我们可以演一出弗兰克·卡普拉的正直大戏
Or we could do a full Frank Capra integrity play
好莱坞导演
作品乐观积极 坚守理想和道德准则
召开新闻发布会 说出真♥相♥
and hold a press conference and just tell the truth.
那我就得去坐牢了 所以...
Yeah, and then I go to jail, so...
天啊 我需要时间思考
Oh, God, I need time to think.
没时间了 我们拿着被偷的选票
There is no time. We're in possession of stolen ballots.
你以为我不知道吗
Don't you think I know that?
你觉得我看着像白♥痴♥吗 艾丽斯
Do I look like an idiot to you Alice?
我来看管它
I'll look after it.
我想赢回你的信任
I'd like to regain your trust,
如果你给我这个机会
If you'll let me.
我不想知道你会把它放去哪里
I don't wanna know where you're keeping them.
在我们解决这个问题之前
Nobody talks to each other
不许互相交流 也不许提这事
or about this until we can fix it.
阿斯特丽德 我从没
Astrid, I never...
我从没感谢过你 没在选举前
I never thanked you for not causing any trouble
给佩顿惹任何麻烦
for Payton before the election.
可能只是孕期荷尔蒙的作用
It's probably just pregnancy hormones.
不是这样的
That's not true.
我们对你怀孕这事的反应很残酷
Our reaction to your baby news was cruel.
-我很抱歉 -没关系
- I'm sorry. - That's fine.
我也总这样
It happens to me all the time.
不是因为怀孕
It's not because I'm pregnant.
其实也是 但是
Well, it is, but...
是因为
...it's because...
我不喜欢这孩子父母的样子
I don't like the parents that this baby is gonna have.
不 你和佩顿会成为很好的父母
No, you and Payton will be great parents.
至少是不错的父母
Pretty good ones, at least.
你肯定比我强
You'll definitely be better than mine.
我不喜欢我们现在的样子
I don't like who we've become.
政♥治♥对我们的改变
What politics has turned us into.
佩顿跟从前一模一样
Payton is exactly the same as he's always been.
对我的改变
What it's turned me into.
我自私
I'm selfish,
不友善
I'm unkind,
如果有必要的话
I'm willing to cheat,
我愿意以欺骗 毁掉他人的人生
to... wreck lives, if necessary.
你怎么知道这不是你本来的样子呢
How do you know that's not just who you are?
政♥治♥并没有改变你
Politics hasn't changed you.
这恰好是符合你独特的
It just so happens to be the perfect job
道德伦理观的完美工作
for your particular moral and ethical skill set.
我进了哈佛
I got into Harvard.
佩顿没有
Payton didn't.
是我告诉他要以气候为议题的
I was the one who told him to run on the climate.
是我鼓励他公平竞争
I was the one encouraging him to play fair.
我把自己的一生都托付给了他
I've deferred my entire life to him.
接纳他的缺点 帮助他
Taken on his worst qualities to serve...
实现梦想
his dreams...
和自我价值
and ego.
这点我不可置否
I can't argue with you there.
我认识你以来 你一直是他的附属品
You've been his bitch since I met you.
谢谢你一直对我直言不讳
Thank you for always speaking straight to me.
我父亲总说 我的冷漠是我最大的优点
My father always said my coldness was my greatest asset.
别管佩顿
Screw Payton.
别管任何人
Screw everyone.
我们就该离开这里 永不回头
We should just get out of this town and never look back.
逃跑解决不了任何事
Running away isn't gonna help anything.
逃跑是我这辈子做过最好的事
Running away was the best thing I did with my life.
当我走得够远后
When I got far enough,
我意识到我不是在逃避什么重要的事情
I realized I wasn't running from anything important,
而是在奔向我真正想要的生活
I was running to the life I actually wanted.
孩子会判给他吗
Is the fetus going with him?
我觉得不会
I don't think so.
你知道吗
You know...
也许这听起来有点奇怪 哈达莎
uh, this may sound strange, Hadassah,
但即使马科斯骗了我
but even though Marcus lied to me,
我还是很同情他
I still feel terrible for him.
就这么短短几天 他失去了妻子
He's losing his wife, his home,
他的家 还失去了他年轻的同性♥伴♥侣♥
and his young, gay lover, all in the span of a few days.
他可能连工作也快没了
He'll probably lose his job, too.
给学生代写论文
Writing those papers for those students.
得了吧 他有终生职位
Please. He has tenure.
就算他在网上虐猫
He could be murdering cats on the Internet
他还是能保住教书的饭碗
and he'd still keep his teaching job.
-老天 -我们做了该做的事 迪迪
- Oh, God. - Look, it's the right thing, Dede.
从政♥治♥生涯来说 马科斯会把你拖下水
Politically, Marcus was gonna drag you down
他就像一个烧红的锚
like a tweed-blazered anchor.
但从个人层面来说
But, personally,
他是个骗子
he's a liar!
显然 他非常倾向于
And he clearly leans very heavily
金赛量表的完全同性恋那端
towards the gay end of the Kinsey spectrum.
金赛量表
用0(完全异性恋)-6(完全同性恋)代表人的性取向定位
很明显
Clearly.
我
I am...
太厌倦这场游戏了 哈达莎
so tired, Hadassah, of the game.
你不可能厌倦这场游戏
You can't be tired of the game.
这就像是说你已经厌倦了呼吸
That's like saying you're tired of breathing.
或你厌倦了埃利奥家的鸡肉奶酪意面
Or you're tired of the chicken parm at Elio's.
你是局内人 你的人生已经围着这场游戏
You are the game. You've been defined by the game
转了整整四十年
for four decades.
-不然你还想做什么 打高尔夫吗 -不
- What are you gonna do? Take up golf? - No.
还是在养老院里玩拉密牌
Or play Rummikub at-- at the nursing home?
你要加入野鸡创业公♥司♥的董事会
You gonna join the board of a bullshit start-up?
老天 光说这些词都让我毛骨悚然
Oh, God, just saying those words gives me the creeps.
继续竞选也同样难以忍♥受
Oh, so does staying the course.
你知道我喜欢执政
You know I love governing.
我不喜欢的是这工作的竞选环节
It's the campaigning part of the job that I never liked.
唯一能让我坚持下去的理由就是
And one of the only things that kept me going
我不需要担心重新选举的事 老天
was that I didn't have to worry about running again. God.
我的老天
Oh, my God.
这是个新世界了 哈达莎
It's a new world, Hadassah.
亚历山大当选国会议员以来
Since AOC,
出身草根的29岁拉美裔民♥主♥党人亚历山大·奥卡西奥-科特兹(AOC)
成功逆袭在国会任职多年的元老级人物约瑟夫·克劳利
成为美国史上最年轻的国会女议员
在任者人人自危
no incumbent is safe.
我们也许能赢这场选举
We may win this,
但我们也暴露了弱点
but we've shown weakness.
人们不会再让我们没有竞争对手地继任下去
No one is ever going to let us run unopposed again.
之前你还为此感到兴奋
You were excited.
你对竞选副总统很兴奋
You were excited about running for vice president.
没错 我当然
Yes, of course I was!
但我们都心知肚明副总统与参议员的区别
But you and I know what makes that different.
我们会整天忙着
We would be busting our asses,
坐空军二号♥满世界飞
flying around the globe on Air Force Two.
我们会和重要领导人商谈巨额交易
We would be negotiating giant deals with major leaders.
我会成为第一个
I would be the first woman...
离总统宝座只有一步之遥的女人
to be this close to the presidency.
我只是 这和我们
I just-- It's a little different
在奥尔巴尼市累死累活
than busting our asses up in Albany
试图通过一些愚蠢的法案
to try to pass some fucking bill
在一些该死的路灯上
to get some light bulbs
-装上灯泡有所不同 -不
- in some fucking street lamps. - No.
你还不能放弃 你会很想念这一切
You're not giving up yet. You'll miss it too much.
名声 尊严 司机
The-- The-- The fame, the respect, the driver.
写着"参议院领袖斯丹迪施"的行李牌
The luggage tags that say "Senate Leader Standish" on them?
而且 同样作为女人 我不允许你放弃
And, woman to woman, I won't let you.
看看国会里的那些老男人
Look at those old farts in Congress.
一眼看去全是肥大的前列腺
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表