剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
Any comment on the article?
你会发表声明吗
Will you be giving any statement?
我的老天
Oh, my God.
不 不
No, no!
你对《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》发表的文章有何看法
Any comment on the Times article?
没有没有没有 不 不 不
Nuh-uh-uh! No, no, no.
各位 我们今天无可奉告
We're not doing that today, guys.
无可奉告
We are not doing that.
我们有一整天的活动要策划
We've got a whole day of events to plan,
非常抱歉
and we are so sorry.
斯丹迪施 你丈夫确实给本科生代写论文吗
Standish, does your husband sell papers to undergraduates?
我们无可奉告
We are not making a comment.
稍后我会对此发表个人看法
I was going to comment on this later.
虽然我没有读过这篇文章
However, I have not read the article,
但我可以告诉你们 这里面没一句话是真的
but I can tell you that there is not one word of truth to it.
既然你没读过 你怎么知道不是真的
You haven't read it, so how do you know?
-没人在乎这个 -我跟你们说了不是
- Nobody cares about this. - Well, I'm telling you otherwise,
我们为什么还要继续这个话题
so why are we still having this conversation?
这就是你的声明吗 报道是假的
So, that's your statement? The reporter is lying?
这就是人们不相信媒体的的原因
This is why people don't trust the media.
你们知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
安迪
Andi.
怎么了 去他妈的 这简直一派胡言
What? Fuck them. This is bullshit. It's bullshit.
你们好
Hi there.
我是佩顿·霍巴特 这是艾丽斯·查尔斯
Payton Hobart, Alice Charles.
好 但你们要去外面排队入场
Okay, but the line starts outside.
好 你们介意我们插一下队吗
Okay, do you mind if we go ahead of you?
他们不介意 行了吧
They don't mind. All right.
你认为这会对选民产生什么影响
How do you think this will affect voters?
你读过这篇文章吗 对此有何见解
Have you read the article? Care to comment?
佩顿
Hey, Payton!
佩顿
Payton.
你对今晨《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》发表的文章有何看法
Would you care to comment on this morning's Times article?
说实话 我还没看过
Honestly, I haven't read it.
谎话连篇 是你给他们投的稿
That's bullshit. You fed 'em that story.
事实上 我和我的未婚妻刚刚收到了
As a matter of fact, my fiancée and I just received
一个大惊喜 我们很想和大家分享
some very amazing news that we would love to share.
艾丽斯怀孕了
Alice is pregnant.
明年夏天我们的第一个孩子就要出生了
We'll be expecting our first child next summer.
该死的
Oh, for fuck's sake.
恭喜恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢 我们非常激动
Thank you. We're very excited.
确实 时至今日我们不得不说
Indeed, and today we have to say that
我们要为小宝贝考虑未来
we have our little one on our minds.
现在比以往任何时候都更加重要
Right now, it is more important than ever
我们不仅要关注我们这一代人
to be focusing not only on our generation
更要关注下一代人
but on the next generation,
以及我们要留给下一代的这座星球
and the kind of planet that we are all gonna be handing to them.
你们知道吗 事实上
You know what? As a matter of fact,
-我们刚刚又有了新想法 -没错
- we were just looking at something. - Yes.
我马上来拿一下
I'm gonna grab it real quick.
威廉·沃德声称
So, William Ward stating that
他其实在和你的竞选主管约会
he's actually dating your campaign manager,
这是谎言吗
that's untrue?
我甚至都不屑回答这个问题
I'm not gonna even dignify that question with a response.
采访到此结束 无可奉告
This interview is over. Nonstory.
还有对你和你丈夫
And the allegation that you and your husband
跟他学生上♥床♥的指控呢
are sleeping with one of his students?
你刚才说的话我一个字也听不懂
I'm not understanding anything that you just said.
好吗 谢谢
Okay? Thank you.
如你们所见 这是一张世界地图
So, as you can see, uh, this is a map of our entire planet
全球气温只上升了4摄氏度
with a rise in global temperature of just four degrees Celsius.
但现在美国南部48%都是沙漠
Now, the lower 48: desert.
大多数人将会被迫
Most of humanity will be forced to
移♥民♥到加拿大 阿♥拉♥斯加 斯堪的纳维亚
migrate to Canada, Alaska, Scandinavia.
事态已经刻不容缓
Could not be more urgent.
现在是采取行动的时候了
Now is the time to take action,
请加入我们今天的气候环保集♥会♥
and, please, join us for our rally for climate action today,
今天下午三点
three o'clock this afternoon
在麦迪逊广场公园
in Madison Square Park.
好了 亲爱的 你觉得呢
All right, honey, what do you say?
我们要为气候变化行动投票吗
Shall we cast our ballots for climate action?
嗯 我准备好改变世界了
Yes. I'm ready to make a difference.
非常感谢
Thanks so much.
刚才简直是灾难
That was a shitshow.
你为什么停下了
Why did you stop?
你怎么不说
Why didn't you just say,
"抱歉 没听到你
"Sorry, didn't hear you.
我助听器放在家里了" 然后直接走掉
Left my hearing aids at home," And walk the fuck out?
-我没法直接走掉 -什么
- I couldn't just walk the fuck out. - Excuse me?
我必须说点什么
I had to say something.
所以你选择说
So you opted for
-"《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》在说谎" -打扰下
- "The New York Times is lying"? - Excuse me.
-斯丹迪施参议员 -我们赶时间
- Senator Standish. - We're really in a hurry.
抱歉 你好 我叫安迪·穆勒
I'm sorry. Hi, my name is Andi Mueller.
我们见过几次 而且
We've met a few times, and, um...
-我在你的圣诞贺卡名单上 -对
- I'm on your Christmas card list. - Oh, yeah.
我认得你
I do recognize you.
我只想告诉你
Well, I just wanted to tell you,
你肯定已经知道了
and I'm sure you know this already,
今天来投票的人很多
but voter turnout has been really high today,
我们看到了很多年轻人
and we are seeing a lot of young people--
得了吧 每有一个年轻人投票
Oh, please, for every young person who votes,
就有十个老人放屁
there'll be ten old farts!
-我们走 -好
- Come on, let's go. - Okay.
-我的 -安迪
- My-- - Andi,
好消息是我们领先15%
the good news is we are up by 15 points.
竞争比我们预想的更激烈
It's a little tighter than we expected,
但是别担心 我们会赢的
but don't you worry, we are gonna win this thing.
很高兴见到你
So good to see you.
-这很... 什么事 -你想
- That's very-- Yes? - Would you like
到我们办公室参加今晚的庆功派对吗
to come to our victory party at our offices tonight?
非常欢迎你 你知道我们在哪
You'd be welcome. You know where we are.
-第七大道上 -没错
- Up on 7th? - That's right. Yes.
好
Okay.
这个该放哪
Where does this go?
我不清楚
Uh, I'm not sure.
你从没搭建过野营淋浴吗
You've never put together a camping shower before?
没有 为什么要有
No. Why would I?
不知道 你的长相就像是在说
I don't know, you kinda have that
"我大一时参加过拓展训练"
"I did Outward Bound the summer of my freshman year"
或者"我和我朋友有一个小聚会
or "I have a small coven with my friends,
我们每年秋分
and we spend weekends in the woods
都会在林子里度过周末"
for the autumn equinox each year" Look.
不过这两件事
Although, neither of those
听上去好像都不会太重视洗澡
sound like a trip where bathing's a priority.
我来自西村 我是斯宾塞女子学校毕业的
I'm from the West Village. I went to Spence.
抱歉 我常常不做尽职调查
Sorry, I tend to put people in boxes
就以貌取人
without much due diligence.
我得立刻给人分类
I need to triage people immediately.
"这人会投票吗 会投给我们吗
"Is this a voter? For us?
如果不是 我要怎么让他投给我们"
If they're not, how do I make them a voter for us?"
所以计划到底是什么
So, uh, what's exactly the plan here?
我也不确定
I'm not entirely sure.
大概就是佩顿洗一个冷水澡
I think Payton takes a freezing shower,
然后我们再利用洗澡水之类的吧 我也不知道
and then we save and reuse the water, or something. I don't know.
人们热爱的零浪费狗屁
Some of that zero-waste bullshit that people love.
就是媒体不停使用的
And it's one of those great viral photo ops
那种超火的宣传照
that the media can't stop themselves from using.
出口民调众说纷纭
Exit polling is all over the place.
-这是坏事吗 -不不
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表