剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
我们穿什么呢 我们看看
What have we got here? Let's see, let's see.
这个
Okay.
今晚宠幸你吧 小东西
Oh, it's your lucky night, baby girl.
她晚上9点左右回的家
So she got back around 9:00,
她选了件性感的小衣服
and she picked out this sexy little number.
她不停地自言自语
She talked to herself the whole time,
大概九点半 他出现了
and then at around 9:30, he shows up.
谁
Who?
威廉
William.
等等 等等 等等
Wait. Wait, wait, wait.
三人行的威廉
Threesome William?
那个辛辣润滑液 他们俩都很喜欢
And the spicy lube, both of them loved it.
喜欢得不行不行的
Like, really loved it.
效果好到我都想试试了
Like, it seemed so effective that I might consider trying it.
实际上 我要试试
In fact, I'm going to.
别再说润滑液了 等一下
Stop talking about the lube. Hold up.
那你 怎么着 你在那待了一整晚
You just, what? You stayed there all night?
就等到他们都睡着了
Just until they fell asleep.
他们俩打呼都特别厉害 所以我知道他们听不见
They're both crazy snorers, so I knew they wouldn't hear.
-晚安 -门房♥看见我了
- Good night. - Doorman saw me,
但他没觉得有什么不对 那时是十点半吧
but he didn't think anything of it. It was, like, 10:30.
我给你打了电♥话♥ 然后就直接来了
I called you, then I came straight here.
我不知道这事是否能为我们赢得选举
I mean, I don't know if this wins us the race,
可如果我们透露说这三人行就是胡扯
but if we leak the whole throuple thing is a sham,
这也太诡异了吧
I mean, that's so weird.
她说这个么变♥态♥的谎话
That's, like, a crazy lie for her to tell.
不管你喜欢不喜欢 选民无法忍♥受
And like it or not, voters don't tolerate a woman
他们认为会撒谎的女人
whom they perceive as a liar.
他们可以接受这样的男人
They'll accept it from a man,
但我觉得这会人迪迪看起来既卑鄙又怯懦
but I think it makes Dede look underhanded and craven.
这会摧毁她的"成熟的女人很性感"那套说辞
It destroys her whole "older women are sexy" thing.
她必须要把一切解释清楚
I mean, she's gonna have to explain what's going on.
我想她会丢掉十个点
I think she loses ten points
仍能获胜 但只赢15%而不是25%
and still wins, but by 15 instead of 25.
那么你就能准备好迎接下一次选举了
And suddenly, you're set up for the next campaign.
不 这事太劲爆了
No, this is big.
这事有可能逼她退出选举
This could push her out of the race.
这正是我们所需要的
This is exactly what we needed!
这就是我们的万福玛利亚传球
This is our Hail Mary.
好
Okay.
我去穿衣服 我知道下一步该怎么做
I'm getting dressed. I know what the next move is.
您有时间吗
You have a second?
快进来
Get in here.
你...
You...
-一定得试试 -什么
- have got to try it. - What?
辛辣润滑液啊 它...
The spicy lube. It's...
我的天 火♥辣♥辣
oh, boy! Spicy.
我正想告诉你
Yeah, I just wanted to tell you
我刚在前台 有个人打来电♥话♥
I was at the front desk, and some guy called,
威廉吧 我觉得他说 他想找你
William, I think he said. Um, he said he was trying to reach you,
但他的电♥话♥没电了
but his phone was dying.
说有急事 提议[求婚]之类的
Said it was urgent. Something about a proposal?
什么
What?
-求婚吗 -嗯 我不清楚到底是什么事
- A proposal? - Yeah. I don't know what it would be.
也许他是个竞选活动的外部承包商吧
Um, maybe he's an outside contractor for the campaign.
总之 他在巴尔萨泽餐厅
Anyway, he's at Balthazar.
好 我这就回来
Okay, I'll be back.
哈达莎
Hadassah!
你好
Hi!
-你在这干什么 -先坐下 我来解释
- What are you doing here? - Just sit. I'll explain.
情况是这样的
So, here's what's going on.
你和迪迪在撒谎
You and Dede are lying.
没有什么三人行
There is no throuple
因为你在和威廉交往
because you're in a relationship with William,
他显然不在这
who clearly is not here now.
你这个王八蛋
You son of a bitch.
我们有几种选择
So, we have some options.
我可以去找《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》
I could go to The New York Times.
在选举的最后几天
It's splashed across the front pages
让这事占据各家头条的版面
the last few days of the election.
迪迪会赢 但赢得不多
Dede wins, but not by much.
她失去副总统的参选资格
She loses the VP slot,
而我则全身而退准备下一场竞选
and I live to see another campaign.
你个虚伪小人
Oh, you slimy little--
或者你可以让她退出
Or you could get her to pull out.
她不可能对再当两年
Right? She can't be all that jazzed
"多数党领袖"感到兴奋了 对吧
about yet another two years as "majority leader," you know?
也让她的副总统之梦得以延续
And she keeps her VP hopes alive.
你这个傲慢的小混♥蛋♥
You arrogant little prick.
等我说完 还有你本人
Just hang on one second. There's also you personally.
我真的觉得你的处境才最危险
I really think it's you that's in the most danger.
迪迪·斯丹迪施的落魄时刻
Dede Standish's sloppy seconds?
真的不好看 无论她决定做什么
That's not a good look. And whatever she does decide to do,
她又不可能带着你一起
it's not like she can take you along with her.
你的职业生涯就完蛋了
Your career will be... over.
你这个奸诈可恶的小混♥蛋♥
You hateful, double-dealing little futz.
对对对 还有一件事
Yep, yep, yep. Just one more thing.
今天是周五 选举是下周二
So it's Friday now. Uh, the election is Tuesday.
所以你还有12个小时时间 然后我就去联♥系♥媒体
So you have 12 hours, and then I will go to the press.
你现在可以走了
Oh, you can go now.
你知道吗
You know what?
还剩四天 迪迪现在遥遥领先
Four days left. Dede is so far ahead,
就算她今天退出 她还是会赢
she drops out today, she still wins.
在选举日之前死去的候选人都获胜过
Candidates who die before election day have been known to win.
是的 但你想想
Yeah, but think about it.
无意冒犯 你知道你们的选民
You know, your voters, no offense,
年龄层偏高对吧
they skew a little bit older, right?
她把三人行这件事搞得人尽皆知
And she made such a thing of this throuple,
这个性♥欲♥旺盛 有权有势的年长女性
this sexual, powerful woman of a certain age.
我敢肯定这成为了很多人晚餐桌上的八卦话题
I'm sure it caused many a conversation over dinner,
甚至可能就此引起一些人
probably even caused some people
对他们的配偶 他们的朋友
to express very strong opinions about it
表达非常强烈的意见
to their spouses, to their friends.
结果现在被揭穿是个谎言
So for that to now be exposed as a lie,
一种奇怪的政♥治♥策略
as a weird political ploy...
我想她的很多选民周二都会留在家里
...I think a lot of her voters stay home on Tuesday.
你说是吧
Wouldn't you say?
你很厉害
You're good.
我承认
I give you that.
你前途无量
You're going places.
-我都开始欣赏你了 -快走吧
- I even admire you a little bit. - Now get out.
但你忘了一件事
But you forgot one thing.
什么事
What is that?
我不告诉你
I'm not telling you.
去爆料吧
Run your story.
我才不在乎
I don't give a shit.
谢谢你提议我们出来走走
Thank you for suggesting we take a walk.
没什么比这更能让人理清思绪的了
Nothing works better to clear the mind.
我记得好像是 亨利·大卫·梭罗说过
I think it was, um, Henry David Thoreau who said--
美国作家及自然主义者
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
好了别闹了 他可没说过这个
Okay, no. I don't think he ever said that.
不是梭罗 是我
Not Thoreau. Me.
你的孩子在我的子♥宫♥里成长
Your child grows in my womb.
好吧 这个突如其来的消息
Okay. Okay, okay. The suddenness of this news
让我的所有感官都变得麻木了 不论好坏
has made me numb to any feelings about it, good or bad.
所以 等我情绪慢慢恢复
So, while my emotions recover,
让我们来讨论一下这是怎么发生的
let's just discuss how exactly this happened.
我们一直都在用避孕套
I mean, we always use condoms.
并没有
Not always.
你知道的 我每天早上
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表