剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
这是今天的数据
This is today.
现在你的支持率是91%
Your current approval rating is 91 percent,
超过了米歇尔·奥巴马
higher than Michelle Obama,
美国总统奥巴马的夫人
奥普拉 金毛小猎犬 还有性高♥潮♥
Oprah, golden retriever puppies, and orgasms.
奥普拉是美国著名脱口秀主持人
那剩下9%的人有什么问题吗
Who are these insane nine percent of people
他们竟然不喜欢这些
who don't like those things?
有些人就喜欢看天下大乱
Some people just like to watch the world burn.
林登·拉鲁什在92年总统竞选中
I mean, Lyndon LaRouche got votes
著名政♥治♥家 曾先后八次参与总统竞选
也得到了支持
in the '92 presidential campaign,
他当时还在坐牢
and he was running from jail.
我只知道肯尼迪被刺杀后 才能得到这么多支持
All I know is that JFK had to get shot to pull these numbers.
美国第35任总统 被枪杀后去世
我妈妈说她和肯尼迪
My mother said that she had an affair
在五月花酒店有过私情
with JFK at the Mayflower Hotel,
但她撒谎成性
but she was a habitual liar.
我儿子自小就想从事政♥治♥
My son has wanted to be in politics since he was a child.
我知道
I know.
我其实为他的对手工作过
I actually worked for his competition
就在竞选圣塞巴斯蒂安的学生会主席时
on the Saint Sebastian student body president campaign.
这份工作就是他把我引荐给你的
He's the one who recommended me to you for this job.
是的 抱歉 亲爱的
Oh, yes. Forgive me, sweetheart.
我总是记不住你们年轻人
I have a thing where I forget young people.
这是我的一个毛病
It's a tic I have.
我一直不懂政♥治♥有什么吸引力
I never understood the draw of politics.
目的性太强了
It's so transactional.
为了让那些你看不起的人支持你
So much work to get support
你需要做的事太多了
from people whom you don't even respect.
但我现在明白了
But I understand it now.
有些职业能实现自我
There are jobs that feed the ego,
有些职业能改变世界
and there are jobs that make a difference.
政♥治♥两者皆是
Politics does both.
政♥治♥能满足虚荣心 事后也不会痛苦
It's vanity without the bitter aftertaste.
我会趁热打铁
I would strike while the iron's hot
想出一些
and come up with some
通常来说难以企及的政策提议
normally impossible-to-accomplish policy proposals.
选民们会在这场战争中追随你
Voters would follow you into battle
甚至愿意为你放弃巧克力
or even give up chocolate for you at this point.
但这听起来有点无聊
But that doesn't sound fun.
这样如何
How about...
我们把所有输电线都埋到地下 防止发生山火
we bury all of the power lines to prevent wildfires?
不
No.
好吧 这样不行 要更大胆一点
Okay, no. Something more bold.
我们在加州禁止塑料使用怎么样
How about we ban plastic from the state of California?
在加州所有分界处设立检查点
Checkpoints at every border crossing.
太平洋塑料垃圾带已经有超过
The Great Pacific Plastic Garbage Patch
八万吨♥垃圾了 这个数字还在增长
is over 80,000 tons and growing.
我不允许未来的独♥立♥国家加利福尼亚
I refuse to let the future independent nation of California
为这些垃圾贡献分毫
contribute even one ounce.
女士 您的冰浴准备好了
Ah, ma'am, your ice bath is ready.
很好
Excellent.
在支持率达到
I will not be satisfied
百分之百之前我是不会满意的
until that approval rating reaches 100 percent.
我觉得没什么能阻挡您 女士
I can't see what could get in your way, ma'am.
提诺·麦卡琴太太
昏迷天数
麦卡琴太太 你醒了
Mrs. McCutcheon, you're awake.
我在这里躺多久了
How long have I been here?
你已经昏迷将近三年了
You've been in a coma for almost three years.
我们需要叫医生过来
We need to call the doctors.
不 你要通知媒体
No, you need to call the press.
但是首先我要化妆做头发
But first, I'm gonna need hair and makeup.
你想让我们联♥系♥你的丈夫吗
Do you want us to contact your husband?
不 不用
No. No.
那家伙可以和全世界的人一起
That dickwad can hear what I have to say
听到我要说的话
with the rest of the world.
大政♥治♥家
第二季 第四集
佩顿·霍巴特
竞选州参议员
没人看见你吧
Anyone see you?
目前没有 如果你再不开门 就会有人看见了
Not yet. If you don't open the door, they will.
好的
Okay.
我打探到消息了 很有用 但不确定多么有用
I have something. It's good. I don't know how good,
-但是有用 -好的
- but good. - Okay.
-好了 交给我吧 -"交给我" 你以为你是谁
- All right. Lay it on me. - "Lay it on me"? Who are you?
到底是什么事
Just, what is it?
好吧 迪迪遥遥领先对吧
Okay, so Dede's ahead, right?
所以 我在那儿基本上没什么事可做
So, there's basically nothing for me to do over there.
那边的人都无所事事
I mean, there's nothing for anyone to do.
你也知道我是个女人吧
And you know I'm a woman, right?
-是的 -你知道
- Yes. - Like, you know
我作为女人的直觉 一直都很准
I have a woman's intuition, how that's an actual thing?
好了 最近哈达莎有点不对
Okay, so there's something up with Hadassah.
一开始我还以为 不 她是因为要赢了
At first, I was like, no, she's happy
才这么高兴 但之后我察觉到
because she's going to win, but then I realized
不 她不一样了
no, she's different.
星冰乐 雪莉
Frappuccino, Sherry.
你不喝的话就给我吧
I'll take that if you don't want it.
不 她在里面下东西了
No! She put something in it.
她过去只对我大吼大叫
She used to just bark at me.
然后突然间 她好像有点喜欢我了
And then suddenly, she seemed to almost like me.
迈克菲 进来一下
McAfee, come in here.
你了解辛辣润滑油吗
Do you know anything about spicy lube?
抱歉 你说什么
I'm sorry, what?
就是用来 性♥交♥的
You know, like for... intercourse?
你是说热身的润滑油吗
Do you mean warming lube?
因为我确定太辣的话 下面不会好受的
Because I'm pretty sure spicy wouldn't feel good down there.
没错 就是那个
Yeah! Yeah, that's it.
让他和她都有刺痛感
Where it's tingly for him and her.
-你之前试过吗 -没有
- Have you ever tried it? - No.
但我在商店见过
But I've seen it at the store.
太好了 我需要你帮我买♥♥一些
Oh, great. I need you to go get me some.
但别带到这里来 好吗
But don't bring it back here, okay?
买♥♥完后带到我家 交给门卫
Bring it to my place and leave it with the doorman.
不 别 别 别 别
No, don't. Don't, don't, don't.
他会偷看的 这样吧...
He'll look inside. Tell you what...
把它放我床边的床头柜上
just leave it in the nightstand, next to my bed.
右边 上面第一个抽屉 明白吗
Right side, top drawer. Got it?
-当然 -千万不要告诉任何人
- Sure. - And don't tell anyone
你帮我买♥♥了辛辣润滑液 明白吗
you got me spicy lube, got it?
-明白 -好
- Got it. - Okay.
很好 去吧
Good. Go!
我们要称之为...
We're gonna call this...
"辛辣润滑液...
"Operation...
行动"
Spicy Lube."
有人吗 显然
Hello? So, she's obviously
她在和人上♥床♥ 对吧
having sex with someone, right?
我迫切地想要知道那个人是谁
And I'm dying to find out who it is.
甚至不是为了竞选 就是为了我自己
Not even for the campaign, just for, like, myself.
我非常好奇
I was fascinated.
她有个衣帽间
So she's got this closet, right?
好多的鞋
So many shoes.
不计其数
Like, so many.
就好像她去波道夫百货公♥司♥把那的鞋全买♥♥了
It's like she went to Bergdorf's and bought out the place.
她连一半都穿不过来
No way she's worn half of them.
-鞋的事我根本没兴趣 -好吧
- I don't care about the shoes. - Fine.
然后我看到衣帽间有一半放的是正装
Then I saw that half of her closet is formal wear,
可能是每个月穿一次的那种
stuff that she's probably touched once a month.
我知道她当晚没有活动
And I knew she didn't have an event that night.
你不会吧
You didn't.
是的
I did.
好吧
All right.
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表