剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
I don't trust her.
我没 我没回吻她
I didn't-- I didn't kiss her back.
我知道 我看见了
I know. I saw.
-你在跟踪我们吗 -跟踪她
- You've been following us? - Following her,
我过去一周都在跟踪她
just like I've been doing all week.
她在打小算盘
She's up to something.
她行程很怪
She keeps a weird schedule
而且和哈达莎·戈尔德一起上动感单车
and took a spin class with Hadassah Gold.
你觉得她是个双面间谍吗
Do you think she's working as a double agent?
你们今晚聊了什么
What did you two talk about tonight?
我们和里弗的三人行
The threesome that we had with River.
-三人行怎么了 -具体细节
- What about it? - Uh, details.
她说自己什么也不记得了
She said that she didn't remember anything.
你觉得她在给哈达莎爆黑料吗
Do you think that she's feeding dirt to Hadassah?
有可能
Possibly.
阿斯特丽德没有道德或情感
Astrid has no moral center or emotional permanence.
她的忠诚只属于
Her allegiances lie
那些让她当下感觉良好的人
with whoever makes her feel good in the moment.
不能相信她
She can't be trusted.
只能控制她
She can only be managed.
我们得跟她发展恋爱关系
We need to begin an affair with her,
至少到选举为止
at least until the election.
显然她渴望你 鉴于那个晚安吻别
She clearly lusts for you, considering that goodnight kiss,
而且我能看出她很迷恋我
and she's got major lady-boner vibes for me, I can tell.
天呐 你太聪明了
Oh, God, you're brilliant.
好 那我们下一步怎么做
Okay. What's our next step?
听我的指挥即可
You just follow my lead.
现在赶紧带我回家做♥爱♥
Now take me home and make love to me immediately.
-迈克菲吗 -大卫 请进吧
- McAfee? - David, hi. Come on in.
你跟网上照片看着一样 谢谢
You actually look like your profile, so, thank you.
-你不是连环杀手吧 -不是 你呢
- Not a serial killer, right? - Nope. You?
不是 很好
No. Good.
你想来杯红酒吗
Um, would you like a glass of wine?
那太好了
That'd be great.
-我带了糖 来一颗吗 -好 谢谢
- I brought edibles. You want one? - Yes, thank you.
你是干什么的
So, what do you do?
我是佩顿·霍巴顿竞选的首席顾问
I am chief strategist for the Payton Hobart campaign.
他在与迪迪·斯丹迪施竞争州参议员
He's running against Dede Standish for state senate.
酷 那他前路漫漫啊
Cool. He's got his work cut out for him.
我从不理解为什么州要有参议员
I never understood why states have senates.
从联邦角度来看有必要 但各个州大可不必
It makes sense on the federal level but not for the states.
我觉得所有州
I think all states
都该像内布拉斯加州那样施行一院制立法
should have a unicameral legislature like Nebraska.
-傻♥逼♥ -怎么了
- Pieces of shit! - Whoa, what happened?
我朋友退出了群聊
My friends left the text chain.
我和同事处在一个
So, I'm in, like, a super toxic relationship
超级有毒的朋友圈里
with some of my work friends,
所以我说 "这样不行 我要和帅哥一起去看
and so I was like, "You know what? No, I'm gonna go see
斯塔兹·特克尔的音乐剧《工作》" 也就是你
Studs Terkel's Working musical with some hot guy," You.
然后他们干出这种事
And then they go and do that.
我就想 "当然了 他们想控制我"
And I'm like, "Of course, they're trying to control me,"
所以我打算魔高一尺
so I am going to do one better...
在图享上
and block them...
屏蔽他们
on... Instagram.
你刚才说什么了 你来自内布拉斯加吗
So, what were you saying? You're from Nebraska?
不
No.
-你觉得如何 -很不错
- So what do you think? - It's really good.
是一个很有趣的剧 回顾左派在60年代中期
It's kind of an interesting throwback to that leftie, mid-'60s,
行事为人即本人的风格 感觉有些过时
you-are-what-you-do sort of thing. It feels kinda dated--
不会吧 斯凯 你在这干什么
No way. Skye, what are you doing here?
看斯塔兹·特克尔的音乐剧《工作》 显然和你一样
Seeing Studs Terkel's Working. Same as you, evidently.
别跟踪我了 行吗 这样好诡异
Quit stalking me, okay? This isn't cool.
你能给我买♥♥杯啤酒 再说一次你的名字吗
Will you get me a beer and tell me your name again?
我叫苏珊 今晚你已经问了我三遍了
It's Susan. You've asked me that three times tonight.
我没有跟踪你
I am not stalking you.
你都没说你要去哪
You didn't tell me where you were going.
搞什么
What the hell?
等等 我们怎么都到这里来了
Wait, how did we all end up here?
自从这剧开演我就等着看了
I've been wanting to see this since it opened.
不可能 那这巧合就太不可思议了
No way. That would be an insane coincidence.
也不是 如果有一部音乐剧
Not really. I mean, if there is a musical
是三位民♥主♥党政坛相关工作人员都想看的
that three Democratic political operatives all individually wanted to see,
那肯定是斯塔兹·特克尔的《工作》
it would be Studs Terkel's Working.
-那么... -这是你的男伴吗
- So... - Is this your date?
他叫什么
What's his name?
-我是... -你没资格知道他的名字
- I'm-- - You don't get to know his name.
这部剧不是非常精彩
Hey, so this show's, like, not very good,
看起来很多人打算中场离场了
and it looks like a lot of people are leaving.
我们应该去前排坐在一起
We should go to the front row and sit together.
休想 我正约会呢 走吧
No way. I am on a date. Come on.
佩顿告诉我你想吻她
Payton told me you tried to kiss him.
我无意冒犯你 艾丽斯
I meant no offense to you, Alice.
说真的我最没想到的就是你
You were honestly the last thing on my mind,
-这是好话 -我不在乎
- in a nice way. - I don't care.
佩顿的魅力是我要承受的重担
Payton's charisma is my burden to bear
也是他要承受的重担
as much as it is his.
我也理解多数有
And I understand that most men
佩顿这种野心的男人需要
with Payton's ambition need the attention
不止一人的关注和关爱
and affection of more than one person.
话虽如此
Still...
佩顿和我是一对
Payton and I are a couple...
因此我想如果他要跟你做♥爱♥
which is why I think if he's going to have sex with you...
我应该在场
...I should be there.
而且如果我们要进行可能造成
And if we are going to participate in activities
负面新闻的活动
that could create negative headlines,
我们需要确保所有参与方都值得信任
we need to make sure that all parties involved can be trusted.
佩顿和我信任你
Payton and I trust you.
我们想和你做♥爱♥
And we would like to have sex with you.
-你想和我做♥爱♥ -没错
- You want to have sex with me? - Yeah.
我以为我跟马科斯与迪迪在一起很幸福
I thought I was happy with Marcus and Dede.
我对他们俩来说很特别
I'm so special to both of them,
但我直到我离开那我才发现
but I didn't realize until I was out of there
无需双重忠诚和他人在一起
and with someone without dual loyalty,
和一个能全心全意关注我的人
someone who gave all the attention to me,
我才发现自己有多寂寞
just how lonely I was.
我不想再做最受宠的孩子了
I don't want to be the favorite child anymore.
我想成为独生子
I wanna be an only child.
你是说我是你母亲吗
Are you saying I'm your mother?
不
No.
我是说你让我觉得
I'm saying that you make me feel
我是世界上唯一的人
like I am the only person in this world.
我也想让你这么觉得
I want to make you feel that way too.
天呐 这太浪漫了 但是
Gosh, that's awful sweet, but...
这是你想要我的唯一原因吗
is that the only reason you want me?
这不仅关乎我
This isn't just about me.
我告诉了艾丽斯你最近有些
I've told Alice that you've been feeling a little bit...
脆弱
vulnerable.
你一直在挣扎 我们想支持你
You've been struggling, and we want to be there for you.
行 我同意 但我有些基本规矩
Okay, I can dig it. But I have some ground rules.
不能有眼神交流
No eye contact.
口♥交♥后不接吻
No kissing after oral,
可以说下流话 但不能粗俗
and dirty talk is encouraged, but nothing vulgar.
还有吗
Anything else?
我们可以把厕所的灯开着 并给门留一条缝
We leave the bathroom light on and the door open just a crack.
我想刚好够亮 看到一切
I want enough illumination to see what's going on
又不想太亮 弄的自己感觉在中♥央♥车站
but not so much that I feel I'm performing Oh! Calcutta!
-表演《加尔各答风情画》 -完全理解
- on the platform at Grand Central. - Totally understand.
拥抱必须要在
Cuddle time after has to be
事情完成后
at least the duration of the act itself,
我对你可能受的伤不负任何责任
and I'm not liable for any injuries you may incur...
肉体或情感都是
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表