剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
不 很抱歉 我不能这么做
No I'm so sorry. Not happening.
我不管英菲尼蒂说了什么
Don't care what Infinity says.
能把毛巾递给我吗 我快冷死了
Can I have the towel? It's really freezing.
-谢谢 -给你
- Okay, thank you. - Here.
哪个脑子正常的人会干这种事
Who in their right mind would ever do that?
我的天
Jesus Christ!
我们这是要建设一个怎么样的国家
What kind of country is it we're trying to build?
懂我什么意思吧
Really? You know what I mean?
归根到底这是个道德问题
It's a moral question when you come down to it.
因为那比受水邢还难受
Because that was worse than getting waterboarded.
我无法站在这儿
I cannot stand here and honestly say that
对任何人说你应该承受这个
anybody should subject themselves to that.
还有孩子们 怎么 母亲还得强迫她们的
And children? What? Mothers are gonna have their little babies
-小宝宝站在冷水中吗 -你还好吗
- forced to sit in freezing water? - You good?
因为 老实说 我不是来受刑的 我不是
Because, honestly, I'm not here for that. I'm not here for it!
喂
Hello?
佩顿·霍巴特到了
Payton Hobart is here.
感谢你的到来 佩顿
Thank you for coming, Payton.
请坐
Please, sit down.
我还有竞选要忙
I do have a campaign to get back to,
所以我们最好能速战速决
so if we could possibly keep this brief.
当然
Of course.
你有好多事要忙
You have a lot of ground to make up.
如果这个泄露出去
And if this got out,
肯定没什么帮助
it certainly wouldn't help.
这张你留着吧
You can have that.
毫无疑问 我有无数张复印件
I have tons of copies, needless to say.
这张照片看起来是最近拍的
That looks like a pretty recent photo
戴着杰罗尼莫头饰
with a Geronimo headdress
还有这个泳裤
and then the-- the Speedo.
谁把这个发给你的
Who sent this to you?
你是怎么得到的
How'd you get this?
我觉得 更好的问题是...
A better question, I think, would be...
你跟杰罗尼莫到底怎么了
what's with you and Geronimo?
我很抱歉 哈达莎
I'm so sorry, Hadassah.
抱歉我也有兴趣爱好
I'm sorry that I like something.
抱歉我觉得杰罗尼莫鼓舞人心好了吗
Sorry that I find Geronimo inspiring, okay?
我是不是有一点迷恋他
Am I a little obsessed with him?
是的 事实上 我想我是的
Yeah, actually, I think I kind of am.
还有谁把名字变成了动词
Who else's name has become a literal verb? Hmm?
哭喊着无视战争的危险
A war cry to ignore danger
以及在必要时牺牲自己
and sacrifice yourself if you have to?
这个男人看着他的老婆孩子被杀了
The man watched his wife and children get murdered,
却依然继续战斗
and he still kept fighting.
他一辈子都在为独♥立♥印第安民族
He fought his entire life for the idea
这个理想而战斗
of an independent Indian nation,
所以我非常非常抱歉
so I am so, so sorry
如果上流社会不允许我喜欢他
if polite society says I'm not allowed to like him.
或其他什么的 好吗 真抱歉
Or whatever, Okay? I'm so sorry
有时候我心情不好 我喜欢戴上那个头饰
if sometimes when I feel down, I like to put the headdress on,
想着杰罗尼莫
think about Geronimo, okay?
他是谁 他的生活是怎么样的
Who he was and what his life must've been like.
然后我 我觉得
And I-- And I feel,
我说不好 备受鼓舞
I don't know, inspired,
以及 以及 我说不好 甚至感到强大
and-- and-- and, I don't know, powerful even?
-那为什么要穿泳裤 -我穿泳裤很好看
- But why the Speedo? - I look great in the Speedo.
-对 -我戴头饰也很好看
- Yeah. - Okay? I look great in the headdress.
所以我想 为什么不同时试试泳裤和头饰
So I thought, why not try the Speedo and the headdress?
还有你知道吗 我看起来超帅好吗
And you know what? I look awesome, okay?
其实我觉得连杰罗尼莫都会赞同
I think that Geronimo would agree, actually,
我看起来超帅
that I look awesome, okay?
我不会为这张照片道歉
I stand by this photo.
你需要深层次的心理求助
You need deep psychological help.
你怎么还不把照片贴起来
Why don't you put it up already, okay?
速度的 发到推特上去
Get it over with and put it on Twitter, okay?
今天的事就算谈完了
We can all just call it a day.
这样吧 我自己动手
Know what? I'll do you one better,
我自己发好了吧
and I'll put it up myself, okay?
然后我们就一了百了了
Then we can all just call it a day.
因为我告诉你
Because I tell you one thing,
我绝不会活在恐惧中
I will not live in fear!
我没打算这么做
I have no intention of doing that.
那我...在这里搞什么
Well, then, what the hell am I doing here?
你身边有一个人
Well, one of your people,
你的属下 我觉得是那个戴着
someone on your staff, I think it was the girl
-大格洛丽亚同款眼镜的女孩 -对对
- with the big Gloria Steinem glasses. - Yeah. Yeah,
美国演员 女权运动先锋
穿着淡雅西服
the one who wears the pastel suits.
看起来像我喜欢的那个女演员黛安·基顿
Looks like a sherbet Diane Keaton, which I love.
她一直在四处打听
She's been digging around,
这必须停止
and it's gotta stop.
她联♥系♥了一位之前带我的教授
She contacted one of my old professors
并试图让她出庭作证
and tried to get her to go on record
指认我有篇期末论文抄袭了
saying that I had plagiarized a term paper
-罗伯·摩斯 -你有吗
- on Robert Moses. - Did you?
美国著名建筑大♥师♥
没 有
N-- no.
如果你不想这张图泄露出去
So, if you don't want this to come out,
管好你的狗
call off your dogs.
竞选结束了 我们已经赢了
The campaign is over, and we have won.
你离我们远点 我们也会离你远点
You leave us alone, and we'll leave you alone.
这次选举你肯定输了
You'll lose this race,
但你还能有未来 懂吗
but you'll have a future, okay?
并且我赢了
And when I win,
我会赞扬你的战斗精神
I'll praise your fighting spirit
还会为你下一次的竞选铺路
and set you up for the next campaign.
你懂了吗
You got that?
好吧
Okay.
佩顿
Payton,
你的竞选很不错
you ran a good campaign.
你应该感到自豪
You should be proud.
你只是定的目标有点太高了 仅此而已
You just aimed a little too high, that's all.
从基层做起
Start small.
竞选学校董事会之类的 一步步往上爬
Run for school board or something. Work your way up.
你不怕被沙滩上的狗仔队发现我们吗
Aren't you worried about paparazzi down on the beach spotting us?
我们可没你想象中的那么有趣
We're not as interesting as you think we are.
至少你不是
At least you're not.
至少现在还不是
Not yet, anyway.
怪兽就是气候变化 对吧
So, the monster's climate change, right?
如果怪兽来到加州
If wild beasts came to California
喷火点燃了一切
and started setting everything on fire
摧毁岛屿 淹没城市
and leveling islands and drowning cities,
我向你打包票没人会问
you can bet your sweet bottom nobody would ask
要花多少钱才能杀光它们
how much it would cost to kill them.
我让竞选团队在全州安置了酷似我们的人
I've had the campaign put look-alikes of us all around the state
吸引走媒体的注意力
to draw the press attention away.
就像猫咪追逐激光红点那样好使
They're like kittens chasing laser pointers.
这不符合任何政坛规则
It defies every rule of politics
你在就快赢得选举的时候突然消失
for you to just disappear this close to an election.
我领先45%
I'm 45 points ahead.
我要使出间谍嘉宝那招
I'm pulling a Garbo.
二战最伟大最神秘的双面间谍
一人分饰28角 凭空捏造出一个完全不存在的世界谍网
在他的帮助下 1944年6约诺曼底登陆成功
我让员工每两天发推特
I've got staffers tweeting every couple of days
并让替身上脱口秀
and surrogates doing talk shows.
我是个神秘人物
I'm a mystery.
我爱上你了
I'm in love with you.
天呐 千万别
Oh, God. Please don't be.
我刚拿到新的民调数据 媒体新鲜出炉
I've got some new polling data, hot off the presses.
再过14天
I am 14 days away
就到了67%的可能选民认为
from when over 67 percent of likely voters
我能重新开始约会的时候了
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表