剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
selling it to whoever's paying.
你被开除了 不再是我的线人了
You're fired as my mole.
带着你的草莓饼干背包离开这
Take your Strawberry Shortcake backpack out of here.
等你决定好自己是谁后再回来
Come back if you ever decide who you actually are.
-他在哪 -出租车 两分钟后到
- Where is he? - In a cab, two minutes away.
我不敢相信我会这么说
I can't believe I'm going to say this,
但我们已经一天没有正经在一起了
but we haven't hung out properly in a day,
我感觉自己缺胳膊少腿了
and I feel like I'm missing a limb.
我们能一起吃晚饭看《老友记》吗
Can we please do dinner and Friends tonight?
-我很乐意 -那太好了
- Yes, I would love that. - That'd be awesome.
看阿斯特丽德发的信息
Look at this from Astrid.
"我们三人能今晚一起吃饭吗"
"Can the three of us do dinner tonight?"
我判断得没错
I was right.
阿斯特丽德不知道自己是谁或想要什么
Astrid doesn't know who she is or what she wants.
只要我们留她在身边 让她感到被爱
If we keep her close, make her feel loved,
她就是我们的
she's ours.
然后我们就能投下三人行这颗炸♥弹♥了
And then our runway's clear to drop the throuple bomb.
我已经领先两步了
I'm two steps ahead.
我和《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》约了早午餐
I confirmed brunch with the Times,
-周日11点在四季酒店 -我太爱你了
- Sunday at 11:00 at the Four Seasons. - Oh. I love you.
只要这件事曝光 我就是站在道德制高点
Once this gets out, I'm the candidate with all the morals
和拥有一切势头的候选人
and all the momentum.
我们会赢
We'll win.
去拿下他们吧 猛♥男♥
Go get 'em, tiger.
佩顿 佩顿 佩顿 佩顿
Payton! Payton! Payton! Payton!
让地球再次伟大
没错 没错
Yes, exactly, exactly.
朋友们 如果你们
So, my friends, if you--
如果你们想看到美丽的旋转木马在下次
if you want to see this beautiful carousel submerged
大型飓风扫荡后被四尺高的巨浪吞噬
under four feet of storm surge after the next big hurricane,
那就投票给迪迪·斯丹迪施吧
well, then go ahead and vote for Dede Standish.
如果你们想看到大海空无一鱼
If you want to see the ocean emptied of fish
空气无法呼吸 地球遭遇第六次大毁灭的话
and air unfit to breathe, a sixth extinction on this planet,
那我再说一次 请便
then I'll say it again, by all means,
-投给迪迪·斯丹迪施吧 -不要
- vote for Dede Standish, right? - No!
但朋友们 如果你们想看到
But, my friends, if the thing that you want to see
海洋真正的改变
is a real sea change,
在这座城和这个国家
a generational revolution
出现新世代的改革
in this city and in this country
能让整个世界看到我们的首要任务是什么
that will show the entire world where our priorities lie
对美好未来的雄心壮志和志在必得
and a bold, aggressive vision for a better future,
那我恳求你们 投票给我吧
then I beseech you, give me your vote!
没错
Yeah!
请用你们的投票支持我 我会带领前路
Please honor me with your vote, and I will lead the way,
因为我们该为自己投资了
because it is time that we start investing in ourselves,
我们该为自己的未来投资了
and it is time that we start investing in our future.
谢谢大家今天来到这里
Thank you very much for being here!
谢谢各位
Thank you!
拯救我们的未来
佩顿 佩顿 佩顿
Payton! Payton! Payton!
怎么 怎么了
What? What is it?
还不知道 我们得回去了
I don't know. We gotta get back.
迪迪要做重大宣布
Dede's gonna make an announcement.
-见鬼 我们走 -好极了
- Shit. Okay, let's go. - That was perfect.
大家好 我是迪迪·斯丹迪施
Hi, I'm Dede Standish.
在就任公职三十年后
After 30 years in public service,
我发现大家对我了解地很多
I realize there's a lot about me that you know.
但作为女人 近来我发现
But as a woman, well, lately I realized...
大家对我也还有很多不了解
that there's a lot you don't know.
我们生活在一个
You know, we live in a culture
大家会因为成见而对人
that makes assumptions about people
妄做推断的时代
based on stereotypes,
关于种族
well, outdated attitudes
性取向和性别过时的态度
of race and sexual orientation and gender,
以及关于年龄和性♥爱♥更不易察觉的成见
and more subtle ones based on age and sex.
这些刻板印象在斗争激烈的
And those stereotypes are never more apparent
政♥治♥竞选中最明显
than in a hard-fought political campaign.
所以我想让大家了解一下迪迪·斯丹迪施
So I wanted to give you a little insight into the Dede Standish
迪迪·斯丹迪施参议员发表声明
我过去三十年一直在全力以赴
who has been fighting for the past 30 years
与那些坐在烟雾缭绕的奥尔巴尼市
tooth and nail against the moneyed interests
秘密后室的金融大佬艰苦奋战
in the smoke-filled back rooms of Albany.
我很自豪地宣布 过去十年
I'm proud to say that for the past ten years,
我一直与两个不同的男人保持着稳定的性关系
I have been in a sexual relationship with two different men.
三人行
A throuple.
为什么我现在告诉你们呢
Why am I telling you this now?
因为我厌倦了所谓的政界专家
Because I am so tired of the political pundits
和主流媒体对年过半百的女人
and the mainstream media making blithe assumptions
做一些轻率的假设
about women who are over 50,
仿佛我们的生活缺少
as if our lives lacked the drive
比我们年轻二三十岁女人的激♥情♥
and the energy of people 20, 30 years younger.
我只能告诉各位 半老徐娘
Well, all I have to say is that women over 50,
风韵犹存 激♥情♥不褪
we are just hitting our stride,
现今比以往更重要
and it is more important
让世界听见我们的声音
now than ever that our voices be heard, too.
对于那些听到这个消息后
So for those of you who are feeling
感觉不太自在的人
now a little uncomfortable out there,
我只想说 放轻松
all I want to say is, just chill out.
也许你们该睁眼看看
Maybe it's time you got hip to
如今的世界到底发生了什么
what's really happening out there these days.
所有与我年龄相仿的女性
And to all my ladies of a certain age,
你们都知道我在说什么
you know what I'm talking about.
我是迪迪·斯丹迪施
I'm Dede Standish.
今天又是努力为纽约27区拼搏奋斗的一天
It's been a long day of fighting hard for the New York 27th,
所以恕不奉陪
so if you'll excuse me,
我要去下下火了
I'm gonna go let off a little steam.
迪迪·斯丹迪施
由斯丹迪施领袖连任委员会资助制♥作♥
由斯丹迪施领袖连任委员会资助制♥作♥
Paid for by the Committee to Reelect Leader Standish.
好吧
Uh, okay.
这是真的吗 我们怎么会不知道这件事
Reality check. How did we not know this was coming?
你那些猫呢
What about those freaking cats?
猫那边没有消息
All quiet on the cat front.
这是什么意思
The hell does that mean?
它们又不是核动力发电 傻♥逼♥
They're not nuclear-powered, dipshit.
也许只是电池没电了
Maybe the batteries ran out.
-至于我跟英菲尼蒂的约会 -住口 闭嘴
- And in regards to my date with Infinity-- - Stop. Stop talking.
刚发生了什么
What just happened?
我想她刚输了竞选
I think she just lost the election.
天呐
Oh, my God!
我收到了奥普拉的信息
I got a text from Oprah!
-脱口秀女王本王 -没错
- The Queen herself? - Yes!
-写了什么 -你看
- What does it say? - Here.
-"好样的 妹子" -你确实是
- "You go, girl." - And you do.
-我就知道 -谢谢
- I knew it. -Thank you.
从公开三人行消息后我们已经上升了6%
We're up six points since the throuple announcement.
我就知道
I knew it.
选民在发推谈论我 等等
Voters are tweeting about me. Wait.
他们说我 我让人感同身受
They say that I'm-- I'm relatable
很真实 很性感
and real and sexy.
八卦版打算写一篇威廉和我的报道
Page Six was about to run that story about William and me.
你在公开前应该先问问我
You should've asked me before you made that announcement.
为什么 迪迪不能发挥地更好了
Why? Imean, Dede couldn't have pulled it off any better.
这是我们的生活 我们有权选择说出来
This is our life. It's our choice to talk about it.
没错 我也同意 迪迪表现非凡
True, and I agree, Dede was magnificent.
但我的问题是
What I take issue with
她所公开的声明并没有包括所有事实
is that she made a public statement without all the facts.
她把自己推到了三人行的风口浪尖上
She has put herself very far out on this throuple limb,
也就是说她冒着
which means she's at risk
有人会砍断她的这一特质的风险
of someone sawing that branch off behind her.
-谁会做这种事 -我
- Who would do something like that? - Me.
什么
Wha--?
我爱你
I love you,
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表