剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
so, thank you.
我终于能
I can finally...
向前看了
move on.
拜托 哈达莎 别这样
Please, Hadassah. Please, don't do--
结束了 我辞职
It's over! I quit!
她回家之后看了南希·迈耶斯的每一部电影
She went home and watched every single Nancy Meyers movie,
包括很难看的那几部
even the bad ones.
你在说什么 她没有难看的电影
What are you talking about? There are no bad ones.
同意 我刚刚看了《实习生》
Agree. I just watched The Intern,
那部电影真是太棒了
and you know what? Great movie.
她写了《新岳父大人》 完美的电影
She wrote Father of the Bride. Perfect film.
你们知道她女儿也开始拍电影了吗
You know her daughter's started making them now?
瑞茜·威瑟斯彭演的那部 精彩绝伦
The Reese Witherspoon one, totally good.
那是因为人们真的很想住在那些厨房♥里
It's 'cause people really wanna live in those kitchens.
等等 不可能
Hold on. No way.
别争了 佩顿 那些电影都很棒
Get over yourself, Payton. They're good movies.
不 我是说
No, I mean,
哈达莎的整个职业生涯都在和迪迪共事
Hadassah has been working with Dede for her entire career.
她不可能放弃
She's not just gonna walk away.
没错 贱♥人♥
Correct, bitch.
第二天早上 哈达莎回来了
The very next morning, Hadassah returned
含着泪道了歉
with a tearful apology
还想出了一个全新搞垮你的方案
and a brand-new plot to destroy you.
我昨天晚上意识到了一件事情 情况复杂
I realized something last night. It's complicated,
必须有人要牺牲
and something's gotta give.
这是你的个人生活 不是我的
It's your personal life, not mine.
你有权选择自己的生活
And you're allowed to lead it however you choose.
我很感激你这么说
I-- I really appreciate that.
如果这件事情抖出去了
If any of this gets out,
会毁掉我们四十年的努力
it destroys 40 years' worth of hard work,
-我们俩的 -我知道
- yours and mine. - I know.
所以
So...
我想出了一个计划
...I have come up with a plan
既能让威廉留在你身边
that will keep William close to you
又能清除所有关于这个
and skirt any and all rumors about this...
三人形的流言
throuple.
我和威廉假装是一对
Okay. We pretend William and I are a couple.
我们偷偷约会了三年
We've been secretly dating for three years.
我安排了一个能伪造旧照片的人
I have a guy doctoring old photos,
还有一个八卦新闻的摄影师
and a Page Six photographer
会在明晚抓拍到我们俩一起回到我家
who's going to catch us going into my apartment tomorrow night.
我和《女装日报》约了采访
I've booked an interview with Women's Wear Daily,
我会告诉他们我为什么把这个秘密藏了这么久
where I'm going to talk about why I kept it secret for so long
还有姐弟恋的女性
and how women in May-September romances
-不应该感到羞耻 -你是说老少恋吧
- shouldn't feel any shame-- - You mean May-December.
去死吧 迪迪
Kiss my ass, Dede.
最多是姨侄恋
May-November, at most.
那也是年纪很大的阿姨
Late November.
年长的姐姐好吗 贱♥人♥
Week before Thanksgiving, okay, bitch?
不管怎样 这样一来
Anyway, after that...
任何关于三人行的消息
anything comes out about a throuple,
尤其是 只是空口谣言
I mean, like-- particularly, just a rumor
没有证据 没有照片
or, I mean, no proof, no-- no photos...
都会看起来像是
is going to seem like...
像不择手段 年龄歧视的政♥治♥诽谤
...like a desperate, ageist political smear.
你觉得怎么样
So, what do you think?
我觉得你真的很爱我
I think you really do love me,
是吗
don't you?
是的
Yeah.
我很爱你
I do.
不幸的是 我只能告诉你这么多
Now, unfortunately, that's all I can tell you,
因为那个在前台工作的贱♥人♥
because that bitch who works at the front desk
吃错了药 毁了我的监控摄像头
switched her meds and destroyed my spy cam.
因为这是性别歧视 就是这样
Because it's incredibly sexist, that's all.
那就是我想说的
That's what I'm-- That's what I'm talking about--
我讨厌猫
I hate cats.
当然 我可以很快弄一个
Sure, I can get a little Statue of Liberty
带着墨镜的自♥由♥女神像放在那
wearing sunglasses in there soon,
但目前来说
but for now,
只有两只猫还在工作
there's only two cats in play:
一只在迪迪家 另一只在哈达莎家
one at Dede's house and one at Hadassah's.
现在说说报酬的问题
Now, there's still the matter of payment.
我们已经在付你工资了
We're already paying you.
我和英菲尼蒂的约会呢
Where's my date with Infinity?
她同意下周五见你五分钟了
She's agreed to meet with you for five minutes next Friday.
很好 你们可以走了
Good. You're all free to go.
所以 我跟她说了
So, I told her I...
在我们三个谈过话之前我不会同意任何事情
I couldn't agree to anything until the three of us spoke.
只是
It's just...
她的计划就是这样
That's her plan.
那么
So...
你们怎么想
what-- what do you think?
首先的问题是 你怎么想
Well, to start with, what do you think?
我认为这是一个
I think it's a way for us
让我们能在一起不用分手的办法 而且
to stay together without having to break up, and...
说实话 这样做很丢人
...quite frankly, it's humiliating.
我的想法就是这个 很丢人
Now, that is what I think. Humiliating.
过去两百年里白宫
How many mistresses have been in and out of
进进出出了多少情妇
the White House in the past 200 years?
这很虚伪 很不公平
It is hypocritical, it is unfair,
-而且 -这是暂时的
- it is-- - And it's temporary.
我们只需要熬过选举和副总统竞选
It's just through the election and the VP pick.
只要熬过这一段 我们就能
Once-- Once we're through with all that, we can--
我们就能想想别的办法
we can figure something else out.
-我不 -马科斯 我们
- I-- I don't-- - Well, Marcus, we--
不行
No.
我
I...
这是世界上最难的一件事情 我知道 而且我
This is the hardest thing in the world. I know, and I...
而且我不喜欢把我的事业
Here. And I don't-- I don't like putting my career
凌驾于生活之上
ahead of my life,
但我也知道
but I also know
在我事业的新篇章开启后
that there is something great for all three of us
我们三个会有非常美好的生活
on the other side of the horizon
只要我们能撑到那个时候
if we can just stick it out until we get there.
那好吧 我同意
Okay. I'm Okay.
你们在这呢
There you are.
抱歉我来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
-都说好了 -嗯
- We good? - Yeah.
亲爱的 我好想你
Hello, darling. I missed you.
接下去这样安排
So this is how it's going to go.
威廉和我要离开
William and I are going to leave.
公♥寓♥有狗仔队盯着
There's paparazzi at the apartment.
我们会告诉他们 我们一整天都在观鸟
We're gonna tell them we spent all day bird-watching,
这爱好是你培养我的
which you got me into,
然后我们出门买♥♥一套灵魂动感单车用的
and then we went out and bought matching workout clothes
情侣健身服 这爱好是我培养你的 明白了吗
for SoulCycle, which I got you into. Got it?
太好了 我们得闪人了
Oh, marvelous. Okay. Well, gotta go.
来吧 走吧大脚怪
Here we go. Come on, Sasquatch.
-这就走 -对
- Now? - Yep.
妈的 那人去哪了
Damn. Where is that guy?
-我都快冻挺了 -我...
- I'm freezing my ass here. - I--
-你再也不能相信任何人了 -太傻了
- You can't count on anybody anymore. - This is stupid.
不 请不要拍照
Oh! No! No photos, please!
哈达莎 你们俩是一对儿吗
Hadassah, are you two a couple?
告诉你 我受够你们这些害虫了
You know what? I'm so sick of you vermin.
是又怎么了 我们是一对儿
Yes, okay? We are!
我们交往了三年了
We've been dating for three years, okay?
请你不要骚扰我们了
Now, please, just leave us alone.
演得很不错 又聋又哑的
Really great work back there, deaf-mute.
终于回家了 厨房♥ 我的房♥间
Home sweet home. Kitchen, my room,
中♥央♥公园的景观
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表