剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
physical or emotional.
-怎么 怎么了 -说真的
- What, what, what? - To be honest,
我已经好久没跟人亲热了
it's been a while since I did this.
我嫁给了工作
I'm married to my job.
已经好多年了
I have been for years.
我知道 哈达莎
I know, Hadassah.
但至少这一次
But for once in your life,
让你成为今夜的主角吧
let's make tonight all about you.
好极了
Great.
早间咨♥询♥公♥司♥新民调显示佩顿落后27%
The new Morning Consult poll has Payton down by 27 points.
谢谢今晚的约会
Hey, thanks for tonight.
很高兴认识你
It was nice meeting you.
大卫 等等 今晚的事很抱歉
David, wait a second. I'm-- I'm sorry about tonight.
我整晚都心不在焉
I was distracted kind of the whole night,
-这都怪我 -没关系
- and that's on me. - It's all good.
我能弥补你吗
Can I make it up to you
邀请你上楼和我做♥爱♥
by inviting you up and then we have sex?
好啊 当然
Yeah. Sure.
抱歉
Sorry.
-没事 -等等
- Okay. - One sec.
你要接电♥话♥吗
Do you need to take that?
不 我只是发信息给詹姆斯
Um, no, I'm just texting James.
我好像确实记得他
I-- I think I do remember him...
说过想去看《工作》
...saying that he wanted to go see Working,
也许我是因此才想去看的
which is probably what gave me the idea.
那意味着他们没有跟踪我
So, that means they weren't really stalking me.
要说的话 也是我们在潜意识里跟踪彼此
If anything, we were... subconsciously stalking each other.
然后
And...
发送 抱歉
sent! Sorry.
我关机了
Turning this off.
那你是哪里人 不是内布拉斯加
So where are you from? Not Nebraska.
-迈克菲 -天呐 抱歉
- McAfee! - Jesus, sorry!
-天呐 -你在家吗
- Oh, my God. - Are you there?
迈克菲 你在家吗
McAfee, are you home?
你俩 这太缺德了 我约会呢
You guys, this is not cool. I'm on a date.
等等 他在你家
Wait! He's up there?
对 我们在做♥爱♥
Yes! We're having sex!
-他活好吗 -你无权知道
- Is it good? - You don't get to know that!
我有权
Yes, I do!
晚安
Good night!
我想他走了
I think he just left.
等等 你要去哪
Wait! Where are you going?
你们几个的关系真的很不健康 知道吗
You guys are really unhealthy, you know that?
等等 我知道 我就是这个意思
Wait! Yes, I know! That's my whole point!
那我们能上来吗
So, can we come up?
11个州
Eleven states.
我就需要这些
That's all I need.
如果我能得到得州和乔治亚州
If I flip Texas and Georgia,
并得到弗罗里达州的支持 那么
and I eke out a win in Florida... poof...
其他八个州轻轻松松 随便选
the other eight are easy pickings.
我依然能当五十个州的总统
I can still be president of all 50 states,
只要我能获胜
just as long as I win.
我就直接问了
I'm just gonna come out and ask.
副总统一职你再考虑别的人选吗
Are you thinking of anyone else for the VP slot?
你听到什么了吗
You heard something?
不 没有 但你是个交易人
No, no, but you're a transactional man.
而且
And...
或许你发现
maybe you're seeing that
你需要一些帮助拿下北卡罗莱纳州
you need some more help in North Carolina,
或甚至加州
or maybe California even,
因此想选一个来自那里的竞选搭档
and would want to pick a running mate from there.
你只管搞定你的参议员选举
You just take care of your senate race,
一切都会没事的
and everything's gonna be fine.
我觉得你在重新考虑你的提议
I think you're rethinking your offer.
我不会有想法 换了我也会这么做
I don't judge it. It's what I would be doing.
但如果你要拿下那些州
But if you're gonna flip those states,
你必须要说动那些
you're gonna have to turn out
之前从未投过票的年轻选民出来投票
the young voters who've never voted before,
也许你觉得你需要
and maybe you think that you need
一个令人兴奋 更年轻的女性帮你做到这点
an exciting, younger woman to help with that.
你看错了我
You misjudge me.
我不怪你
I don't blame you.
我给人的感觉就是个沉默寡语的工作狂
I present an image of a buttoned-up workaholic.
作为政坛女性 我也必须如此
And as a woman in politics, I've had to do that,
但我没有告诉你实情
but I haven't been honest with you...
关于我的私生活
about my personal life.
过去十年 我一直有稳定的三人行恋情
For the last ten years, I've been in a committed throuple
与其他两个男人 我丈夫和我们的伴侣威廉
with two men: my husband and our partner, William.
什么
What?
你说你没有秘密
You said you had no skeletons in your closet.
我觉得这不必成为秘密
I don't think it needs to be a skeleton.
我认为这能成为我们的优势
I think we can use it to our advantage.
性变♥态♥在皮奥里亚不受欢迎
Perversion doesn't sell in Peoria.
美国伊利诺伊州小城
据信此地居民的观点在美国很有代表性
但在25岁以下人群中后欢迎
It does if you're under 25.
而这正是你需要的选民群体
And that's the voting block that you're going for.
如今的孩子 他们性流动
The kids now, they're fluid.
他们有多元恋爱关系
They're polyamorous.
他们拼车 合租 共享男友
They share rides, apartments, boyfriends.
我告诉你
And let me tell you,
45岁到70岁的女性会大呼 "好样的 妹子"
women ages 45 to 70 will be saying, "You go, girl"
当她们走进投票站投票给我们时
when they step into the voting booth to vote for us.
-我不信 -你不必相信
- I don't buy it. - Well, you don't have to.
因为我让民调专家
Because I've had our pollsters
悄悄在这话题上做了民调
conduct a secret poll on the subject,
62%的40岁以上女性说
and 62 percent of women over 40 have said
她们更可能投票给
that they are more likely to vote
一位大胆承认自己性♥爱♥好的女性候选人
for a woman who proudly owns her sexuality.
这是下一阶段的女性赋权运动
It's the next level in the women's empowerment movement.
我真不相信哈达莎同意你这么做
I can't believe Hadassah agrees with you on this.
她不知道我告诉你了
She doesn't know I'm telling you.
我厌倦了躲在阴影里
I'm tired of hiding in the shadows,
不能做真实的我
not being who I am.
我只需要知道一件事
I just need to know one thing.
如果我公开这件事 我的民调数据上升
If I come out with this and my numbers go up,
然后呢
what happens then?
我根本不在乎
I don't give a rat's ass
你是否跟整个纽约巨人队的
if you're screwing the entire offensive line
进攻队员上♥床♥
of the New York Giants.
只要你的民调数据高 位置就是你的
If your numbers are high, you're in.
如果数据下降
If they go down,
那我们就从没见过
then you and I have never met.
那么
So...
有什么猛料
...what's the skinny?
没什么
Nothing.
我不记得三人行是因为根本没发生
I can't remember a three-way because there wasn't one.
我知道人什么时候在撒谎
I know when someone's lying.
在政坛摸爬滚打这么多年
Years of working in politics
培养了我嗅出撒谎者的技能
have honed my sense of smell for liars.
他们会散发出独特的麝香
They give off a distinctive musk,
而你闻上去像刚在谎言里泡过澡
and you reek like you've been bathing in canard cologne.
你爱怎么想就怎么想 我会继续帮你监视
Believe what you wanna believe. I'll keep spying for you.
-如果听到风声我会告诉你 -不 你不会
- I'll let you know if I hear anything. - No, you won't.
你又回到他们那边了 暂时如此
You're back with them... for now.
但你会立马回到我们身边 一旦他们让你失望
You'll be back with me as soon as they let you down
或我给你提供一个新鲜玩意 分散你注意力
or I offer you some shiny new thing that distracts you
不再专注于你的心本该在的黑洞里
from that big black hole where your heart is supposed to be.
没错
Yeah,
我也调查了你的黑料 亲爱的
I dug up the dirt on you, too, sweetheart.
你跟你妈一个样
You're just like your mother,
卖♥♥给付钱的人
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表