剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
As you know, I meditate every morning
起床前都要冥想
before getting out of bed.
它使我平静 并为一天注满活力
It calms and energizes me for the day,
但它也与我的生殖系统建立了统一
but it also creates a oneness with my reproductive system
可以让我知道我的排卵期
that allows me to know the days when I'm fertile.
当我确认是安全期的时候
The days when I'm sure it's safe
我会允许你不做保护措施
are the days when I allow you to enter me
进入我的身体
without protection.
通常是这样
Usually.
这个月 我可能
This month, I may have been...
不像平时那么谨慎
less cautious than usual.
为什么
Why?
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得有可能是我
I think it's possible that I've...
下意识地在嫉妒阿斯特丽德
subconsciously been feeling jealous of Astrid.
可能那天
Perhaps on that day,
我特别需要
I was feeling particularly needy
一些她与你从未拥有的东西
to have something that she's never had with you...
无保护措施的亲密性♥爱♥
the closeness of unprotected sex.
我知道我让你射在体外了
I know I made you withdraw,
但显然 你拔晚了
but apparently, you were a little late.
不过没关系 我已经都想好了
But it's all right. I've thought it all through.
-你什么意思 -首先
- What do you mean? - First of all,
堕胎是一种政♥治♥负担
abortion is a political liability.
不是指忠于保守党的纽约
Not in true blue New York,
而是在国家竞选中 这很危险
but in a national campaign, it's dangerous.
然而无论在本地还是在全国范围中
What always works, however, locally and nationally,
年轻迷人的家庭带来的欢乐是大家喜闻乐见的
is the joy of a young, attractive family.
肯尼迪 奥巴马一家
JFK, the Obamas.
我们不告诉任何人
We should tell no one,
包括我们的团队
not even our team.
然后在选举前夕
Then the night before the election,
我们同时宣布怀孕
we should announce the pregnancy
和订婚的好消息
and our engagement, simultaneously.
将我们的年轻和生育能力
Contrast our youth and fertility
与迪迪的更年期运动形成鲜明对比
with Dede's menopausal campaign.
你说得对
You're right.
你说得对 这是好事
You're right. This is good.
等等 我们还没讨论对此的感受
Wait, we-- we haven't even discussed how we feel about it.
这太棒了
This is great.
我真的很高兴
I'm really happy.
我也是
Me too.
我需要去买♥♥新衣服
I'll need to go shopping to buy new clothes
来凸显我的肚子了
to accentuate my baby bump.
我准备开个会跟阿斯特丽德分手
And I'm setting a meeting to break it off with Astrid.
除非从事音乐行业
Engaged, pregnant couples don't have
订婚已孕的夫妇不会进行三人行
threesomes unless they work in music.
你觉得取什么名字好
Names. What do you think?
我在考虑约翰或者小佩顿
I was thinking John or Payton Junior...
-小佩顿 -如果是个男孩的话
- Payton Junior. - ...for a boy.
上帝啊 太爽了
Oh, my God! Oh, that's unbelievable.
-我感觉自己回到了25岁 -我 我
- I feel like I'm 25 again. - I-- I--
我不敢相信
I can't believe it.
突然间我们的婚姻又枯木逢春了
Suddenly, this marriage makes sense again.
我爱你 迪迪
I love you, Dede.
很高兴为你们服务
Happy to be of service.
很高兴被你服务
Happy to be served.
这真是太难以置信了
This-- This is... unbelievable.
我一点都不怀念威廉
I don't miss William at all.
我又成了冰淇淋三明治的夹心
I get to be the filling in the ice cream sandwich again.
谁要喝酒
Who wants a drink?
-我要 -好
- I do. - Okay.
-我也要 -好的
- Me too. - Yes? Okay.
你很好
You are fine.
但你愿意签保密协议吗
But are you fine signing the NDA, right?
-因为这件事 -他
- 'Cause this... - He...
-不能抖出去 -对
- ...cannot get out. - Yeah.
没问题
Absolutely.
真是难以置信
I can't believe this.
我...实在太和谐了
I-- It was just so organic.
而且你在餐厅里就对我们使眼神
And you were making eyes at us across the restaurant.
我从新闻上知道
Well, I knew from the news
你们俩在性事方面很前卫 所以
that you two were a little kinky, so...
我直接过来了
...I just came over.
你知道吗
You know,
我们应该经常这样
this needs to be a thing,
不能只是一♥夜♥情♥
but not just a one-time thing.
-同意 -是的
- Here, here. - Yeah.
你哪都不准去
You're not going anywhere.
-天啊 帮我拿着 亲爱的 -没问题
- God! Here. Hold that, sweetheart. - Yeah, sure. Got it.
你说
Yeah?
等等 慢点说
Wait, just s-- slow down.
我听不懂你在说什么
I can't understand you.
好 我们马上过去
Okay, we'll-- we'll be right there.
是哈达莎 她抓狂了
It's Hadassah. She's freaking out.
-为什么 -我不知道
- About what? - I don't know.
-我们会知道的 -给你
- We'll find out. - Here.
等会再说
In a while.
我不敢相信 他知道所有的事情
I can't believe it! So he knows everything.
都是我的错
It's all my fault.
我就该在回家的路上去买♥♥辛辣润滑油的
I should've picked up the spicy lube on my way home.
我家对面就是便利店
I'm across the street from a Duane Reade!
不 你们两个都有错
No, I blame the both of you.
我们三个本来挺好的
The three of us were fine.
我们在一起很幸福
We were together, we were happy,
而且马上就他妈能进白宫了
and on our way to the fucking White House!
我会辞职 我会举办新闻发布会承认我是第四者
I'll resign. I'll hold a press conference, admit I had an affair,
你们就说自己毫不知情 迪迪可以扮演受害者
say you knew nothing about it. Dede can play the victim,
让我来背锅 我的职业生涯要完蛋了
I'll be the bad guy. And my career will be over.
不 等一下
No! Hold on.
过去的这几个星期
Listen, these past couple of weeks,
我们都经历了很大的情绪起伏
they've been a real emotional whirlwind.
现在我要怎么样 难道
Am I expected to... what? Just--
又回到这个三人行关系中吗 还是
Just be a part of the throuple again, or…?
这个嘛 我不知道
Uh, well, I don't quite know...
-该怎么说 -我们有别人了
- ...how to put this... - We found someone else.
-什么 -老天爷啊 你是认真的吗
- What?! - Jesus Christ, are you serious?
你们怎么能这样对我
How could you do that to me?
现在我们倒成坏人了
Oh, so now we're the bad guys.
是你甩了我们 威廉
You dumped us, William!
-这太变♥态♥了 我们都很变♥态♥ -不
- This is sick! We're all sick! - No--
我原本只是一个来自帕拉默斯的可爱犹太女孩
I used to be a nice Jewish girl from Paramus.
现在竟然卷入了这种事情
Now I'm part of this?
这甚至都不算是三角恋情
This isn't even a love triangle.
更像是是五角性关系
It's like a-- a sex pentagram!
大家都冷静
Okay, everybody, calm down!
首先 50岁以上的人还有性♥欲♥
First of all, it's not gross to be over 50
这一点都不恶心
and still have sexual urges.
你总是说得好像我们才51岁一样
You keep saying that like we were 51 or something.
我们早就过了50岁了 迪迪
We're way over 50, Dede.
-或许这确实很恶心 -别说了 我还是你老板
- Maybe it is gross. - Just stop it. I'm still the boss.
我不希望你辞职
I don't want you to resign.
我不接受
I don't accept that.
我们还能怎么办 迪迪
What else can we do, Dede? Come on.
为了赢得选举 并且让提诺选你
Someone's gotta fall on a sword here to win this race
总有人得牺牲
and get Tino to say yes.
我明白
I-- I understand, um...
但我不想今晚就做决定
...but I-- I'm not gonna decide on that tonight.
我想先睡一觉再说
I wanna sleep on it.
怎么了
What? What is it?
玛丽
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表