剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
No!
加州现在处于糟糕的婚姻中
This state is in a bad marriage.
面对糟糕的婚姻 我们应该怎么办呢
And what do you do when you're in a bad marriage?
我们应该离婚
You get a divorce.
抱歉 得克萨斯州 西弗吉尼亚州和阿♥拉♥巴马州
Sorry, Texas and West Virginia and Alabama,
我相信你们一定有一颗美丽的心灵
I'm sure you're beautiful deep down inside,
但我们不是同路人
but we're moving on.
纽约州 如果你也在听我的演讲
And New York, if you're listening,
加入我们吧 我们将建立起强盛的国家
why don't you join us? We'd make a great country.
伊利诺伊州
Illinois?
非常欢迎与我们同行
We'd be totally down for that too.
如果您正在家里观看我的演讲
And if you're watching at home
您也对我的想法感兴趣
and this sounds interesting to you,
请访问我的网站 或用这个超话
go to my website or use the hashtag
"变加州为独♥立♥之国"
"let's get the Cal outta here."
谢谢你们
Thank you.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
请大家安静
Please, quiet down, everyone.
没人想在影院待两小时
No one's gonna go see a movie that's just two hours
看希雅默默地做零食
of Sia silently making snacks.
我听说妈妈把你俩送去
So, I see Mom got you two jobs
艾莉森·门德尔松的制片公♥司♥打工
at Alison Mendelsohn's movie company?
对
Yeah.
她不在乎我们没读大学
She didn't mind we don't have college degrees.
别指手画脚的 我们现在可是有所作为
Don't judge us. We're actually making a difference.
还有 我听说你落后十个百分点
Also, I hear you're ten points down.
-暂时而已 -行吧 祝你好运
- For the moment. - Yeah, good luck with that.
小伙子们 我们一起经历了这么多事
Boys, are we really gonna continue to poke at each other
兄友弟恭一点不好吗
after all that we've been through?
现在我们都苦尽甘来了
We've come out the other side so much better.
佩顿有了新的竞选
Payton has a new campaign,
你俩找到了工作
you boys are employed,
我有了新的爱人和新的激♥情♥
I have a new love, a new passion.
爸过得估计没你这么惬意
Can't say the same for Dad.
你♥爸♥其实一直
Your father was actually
特别喜欢传统和仪式感
always very drawn to tradition and ritual,
所以我敢说 他从来没过得像现在这么滋润
so I bet you this is the most settled he's ever been in his life.
变成了正统犹太人
Becoming an Orthodox Jew?
对 我听说他和一个戴假发的
Yes. I hear he married a lovely Jewess
可爱的犹太女人结婚了 婚姻很幸福
who wears a wig, and they're very happy.
不如你们先走开
Why don't you boys run along
让我和佩顿好好聊聊天
so that Payton and I can properly catch up?
她从来不给咱俩做三明治
She never makes us sandwiches.
你看起来春风得意
You look wonderful.
艾莉森可棒了 对吧
Isn't Alison great?
我知道她可能太心无旁骛了一点
I mean, I know she's a little single-minded,
但干大事的女人都这样
but all great women are.
妈妈 我需要你退出竞选
Mom, I need you to end your campaign.
什么
What?
但我要赢了
But I'm going to win.
没错 而我要输了
Yes, and I am going to lose.
你的选举大业正在扼杀我的梦想
Your candidacy is killing my dream.
可是 你落后了十个点 这是我的错吗
But... is it my fault that you're ten points behind?
妈妈 我爱你 但你太耀眼了
Mom, I love you, but you are a distraction.
我就像太阳旁边的一颗耀眼的星星
I'm this big, bright star standing right next to the sun.
还是在大白天
In broad daylight.
那你得让自己更耀眼一些
Well, then, you're gonna need to shine brighter,
而不是让我韬光养晦
not ask me to dim.
我什么方法都试过了
But I've tried everything.
你没试过做自己
You haven't tried being yourself.
我是一名政客 我没有自我
I'm a politician. I have no self.
那你得建立起一个
Well, then, you're gonna have to find one
足够真诚的人设
that's authentic as possible
这样选民们才会相信你
so that voters believe that you do.
你不相信自己 所以别人才不相信你
People don't believe you because you don't believe you.
我可能其实并不擅长这种事
Maybe I'm not even good at this. You know?
可能我只是因为家境优渥
Maybe our privileged upbringing
才让我对自己盲目自信
gave me a false sense of confidence.
如果我和双胞胎一样 也是个草包怎么办
What if-- What if I'm no different than the twins?
宝贝 那两个小子就是银样镴枪头
Honey, those boys are Ferraris with golf-cart engines.
而你是人中龙凤
You are the real deal.
只是偶尔迷失了方向而已
You're just driving in the wrong direction.
你怎么能确定呢
How can you be so sure?
因为我是你母亲 知子莫如母
Because I'm your mother, and I know you better than anyone.
在真诚度上下下功夫 佩顿 好吗
It's about authenticity, Payton, okay?
好
Okay.
我想见哈达莎·戈尔德
I'm here to see Hadassah Gold.
-你叫什么名字 -安德鲁
- And who are you? - Andrew.
我想在这里实习
I wanna be an intern.
是吗 如果你想填申请表
Well, okay. If you'd like to fill out an application,
你怎么不去其他公♥司♥呢
why don't you go somewhere else?
我们不收实习生
Because we don't hire interns.
我看到你刚刚怎么打量我了 你这是歧视
I saw the way you looked me up and down. You othered me.
你知不知道我刚走过的那条门道的宽度
Are you aware that the width of the doorway I just walked through
不符合《美国残疾人法案》的规定
is not compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act?
你这不是走过来了吗 恭喜你
Well, you made it just fine, so congratulations.
让我来为你读一下雇佣部分的副章
Let me read to you from the subchapter on employment.
好啊 与此同时
Great, and while you do that,
我会用我的中指
I'm just gonna rub the side
按♥摩♥鼻翼
of my nose here with my middle finger.
保持这个姿势别动
Just hold right there.
我要给你拍张照...
I'm going to take a picture of you...
用上"歧视"的超话
and then tweet it
发到推特上
with the word "bigot"
发给美国残疾人协会
to the American Association of People with Disabilities.
操♥你♥妈♥ 你个小混♥蛋♥
Holy fuck, you little shit.
我现在就带你去见哈达莎
I'm gonna get you in to Hadassah right now.
那贱♥人♥会好好收拾你一顿
Bitch is gonna tear you a new one.
我在六月拿到了文学学士学位 读的是数学专业
So, I graduated in June, with a BA in mathematics--
你不必再说下去了
I'm gonna stop you right there.
我不知道你对雪莉说了什么
I don't know what you said to Sherry,
但她可讨厌你了
but she hates you,
这让我特别高兴
which brightens my day immensely.
你来上班吧 专门负责盯着雪莉
You're hired. You're gonna be my Sherry whisperer.
言外之意 请你好好折磨她
And by whisperer, I mean tormentor.
她可真是个贱♥人♥
What a bitch.
好 真棒
Okay, great.
你读的是数学专业对吧 太棒了
And a math major? Fantastic!
我们在引进计算机技术那些玩意
We're bringing in all this new IT bullshit,
买♥♥了新电脑 还雇了一支数据团队
brand-new computers, a whole data team.
显然 这年头竞选就是搞这些
That's what campaigns are all about these days, evidently.
谢谢您 戈尔德女士
Thank you, Ms. Gold.
是您让我梦想成真
This is a dream come true.
你自己去找张桌子吧
Find yourself a desk somewhere.
你好啊
Well, hello.
我考虑过了 我加入
I thought about it, and I'm in.
我真喜欢这间谍似的接头
I love the cloak-and-dagger routine.
我有一个条件
I'll do it on one condition.
等我竞选公职时 不管那是什么时候的事
When I run for office, whenever that may be,
你来负责我的竞选活动
you run my campaign.
-听着挺有意思 我喜欢 -很好
- Sounds fun. I like it. - Good.
你面临一个问题 你的候选人在搞三人行
So, you have a problem. Your candidate's in a throuple.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
三角恋
A three-way relationship.
佩顿知道这件事 所以你着手解决这事
And Payton knows about it. So, you should get on that.
竞选如何啊 我看你遥遥领先啊
So, how is the campaign going? I see you're well ahead.
哈达莎是这么和我说的
Well, that's what Hadassah tells me, and, um...
说实话 目前还是老一套
honestly, it's old hat, at this point.
这是我的第12还是13次竞选
This is, like, my 12th or 13th campaign.
是啊 可那小毛孩只落后你十个点
Yeah, but the kid is only ten points behind you.
没错 是这样 听着
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表