剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
Yes, sure. I mean-- I mean, look...
我的选区里有很多人
there are a lot of people in my district
不是那么循规蹈矩
that aren't that engaged.
他们只想着用投票表示抗♥议♥
All they only ever want to do is lodge a protest vote
说一句"去他妈的制度吧"
saying, "F the system."
如今这个小毛孩突然跑出来
And, you know, here's this fetus,
自然会有不少年轻人
and then there are a lot of young people
对投票给这种人的想法感到兴奋
who are very excited about the idea of somebody like that.
你了解的 这行就这样
You know how it is. It's part of the landscape.
但你瞧 那正是让我担心的情况
But see, that's what worries me.
参议员 你... 你担心
Senator, you're-- you're worried?
你所说的那些人
The people you're talking about,
对投票给小毛孩感到兴奋的人
the ones who get excited about voting for a kid.
在连任竞选中 这部分的人
At reelection, that slice of the pie
比重越来越大了
is getting bigger and bigger.
投你票的人呢
And your voters,
那些在过去40年里
the ones who cast a ballot
每次选举都投票的人
in every election for the past 40 years,
我不想这么说 可他们正在慢慢死光
I hate to say it, but they're dying off.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
-你是暗示我太老了吗 -别这样
- Are you suggesting that I'm too old? - Oh, come on.
因为我以为你正是看中了我这点
Because I thought that's what drew you to me,
我的务实 我的经验
my pragmatism, my experience,
来弥补你...
to make up for the fact that you...
才刚入行不久
haven't been doing this for very long.
我说的是这个情况可能被用来对付我们
I'm saying it could be used against us.
我看你的竞选活动时
When I look at your campaign,
竞选负责人 口号♥ 你...
who's running it, the slogans, you...
充斥着老派政♥治♥的味道
it reeks of old politics.
而闻到这种味道的并不是我
And it's not me who's smelling it.
而是你选区里宁愿把票
It's the 20 percent of your constituency
投给个毛孩子也不投给你的那20%选民
who would rather vote for a kid than vote for you.
你绝不能让那小子把和你的差距缩小到十个点以内
You can't let this kid get closer to you than ten points.
如果他做到了
If he does,
我会对选择你做我的竞选伙伴
I'm gonna have serious questions
产生强烈的疑问
about your viability as a running mate.
迪迪 家里有急事
Dede, we have a family emergency.
你好参议员 抱歉打断你们
Hi, Senator, so sorry to interrupt.
你得跟我走
You need to come with me.
我会... 我会打给你的 参议员
I'll-- I'll call you, Senator.
我们去哪
Where are we going?
去你家
To your house.
-到底出什么事了 -闭上你的嘴
- What the hell is happening? - Shut your fucking mouth.
我知道三人行的事了
I know about the throuple.
你怎么会认为这件事你能蒙混过去呢
How did you think you were gonna get away with this?
我不知道该感到愤怒 还是被出♥卖♥♥♥了
I don't know whether to be furious or betrayed.
然后我就想 "哈达莎 干嘛要你来做选择"
And then I'm like, "Hadassah, why should you have to choose?"
我们能先冷静一下吗
Can we just lower the temperature in here for a second?
你去冷静吧 马科斯
You lower the temperature, Marcus!
或如果这里太热了
Or if it's too hot in here,
你们三人不如脱衣服开干吧
why don't the three of you all just take off your clothes?
-你确定他们知道 -对
- You're sure that they know? - Yes, I'm sure.
是他们的一个工作人员告诉我的
It was one of their staffers who told me.
我是这么才知道的
That's how I found out.
而不是从三人行中的某个成员嘴里
Instead of from one of the actual members of the throuple,
本来应该由你们告诉我
which is what should've happened.
但就我们所知 其他人不知道啊
Okay, but as far as we know, no one else knows.
是啊 你觉得这还能维持多久
Yeah, and how long do you think that's gonna last?
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
哈达莎 这一直都是个人的私事
Hadassah, this was always a personal and private matter.
我们觉得让它一直成为秘密的最好方式是
We-- We thought the best way for it to remain a secret
-不告诉第四人 -说实话哈达莎 我以为你知道
- was if only the three of us knew. - Honestly Hadassah, I thought you knew.
-你以为什么 -是啊
- You what? - Yeah.
不
No.
我并不知道
I didn't know.
我以为他是你的好朋友什么的
I thought he was your great friend or something.
或者也许你有点同性恋倾向
Or maybe you were a little gay or whatever.
或者也许你们俩有点婚外情
Or maybe the two of you had something going on the side,
可我从没想到
but never in my life did I imagine
你们三个居然... 居然
that the three of you-- What? What?
你们把两张双人床拼到一起
You pushed two queen-sized beds together
每天晚上拿个花环把三个人串在一起睡觉啊
and daisy-chained each other to sleep every night?
如果你要这么粗鲁...
Hey! If you're gonna be rude--
你习惯点吧 哥们
Get used to it, pal.
等到哪一天
Shit's gonna get real rude
这事上了八卦版面
when this is a blind item on Page Six one day,
接下来全世界各大报纸的头版头条全都是
and the next, it's splashed over the front pages
那才真会粗鲁呢
of every newspaper on earth!
哈达莎
Hadassah!
这件事可以控制
This is manageable.
不 迪迪
Oh, no, Dede,
通肇事致人死亡的事可控
vehicular manslaughter is manageable.
这事... 绝对要抓狂
This... is batshit!
我就是这意思 如果这事爆出去...
That's what I mean! If it does come out--
我们都不知道它会被爆出去 我们就否认再否认
we don't even know if it will-- we just deny, deny, deny.
因为说实话 这听着的确像是脑子有病的极右♥派♥
Because, frankly, it does sound like some cockamamie, far-right,
极端分子团体中♥共♥和党人的观点
Republican talking point that oozed out of the lunatic fringe
比如 以披萨店做幌子的恋童癖团伙
like-- like a pedophile ring being run out of a DC pizza parlor,
或说安东宁·斯卡利亚是被谋杀的
or Antonin Scalia getting murdered.
美国最高法♥院♥大♥法♥官
2016年去世 有传说是希拉里所为
你和我几乎认识
Here, you and I know just about
纽约所有的政♥治♥记者
every political journalist in New York by name,
如果他们听到流言
and if they got a blind item
说迪迪·斯丹迪施在搞三人行
that Dede Standish was in a throuple,
说40岁以上的女人
that a woman over 40
还居然有一丝丝的性♥欲♥或吸引力...
had even an ounce of sexual allure or desire...
他们不会这么认为的 而且他们错了...
which they don't think we do, and they are wrong...
他们只会...
...they would just--
他们在把报道交给编辑之前自己就先乐死了
they would die laughing before they could run it by their editor.
即使他们去调查 他们也什么都查不到
And even if they look, they won't find anything.
我们只有几次一起出现在公众场合 仅此而已
I mean, we've been in public a few times together, but that's it.
你刚才问 我们怎么会认为我们能蒙混过去
You asked how we thought we could get away with this.
我们这么蒙混了十年了
Well, we've been getting away with this for ten years!
他们有证据吗
Do they have proof?
他们有香艳的照片或者视频吗
Do they have a salacious photo or a video?
视频 我的老天爷啊
A video? Oh, my God.
你们拍视频吗
You do videos?
没有 我们当然没拍视频
No, no, no. Of course we don't do videos.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
没有证据 只是那个工作人员
No, no, it was the staffer.
她说看到你们了 你们三个在接吻
She told me she saw you-- you three kissing,
这
which...
-光想想这画面 -一个错误 就一次
- just the mental picture. - So, one mistake, once.
我们也知道 我们在回家的车上谈了这事
And we knew it. We talked about it in the limo on the way home
-在我们一起亲热的时候 -亲热
- as we were all making out... - Making out.
老天爷啊
Oh, Jesus Christ!
并且发誓以后不会出现这种事了
and swore that this would never happen again.
我们就是在那晚被看到的
That's the night we get caught.
对 但这只是一个女孩脑中的图像
Right, but it's just an image in some girl's head.
她以为自己看到了 她没有证据
It's a memory of what she thinks she saw. She has no proof.
那只是她的一面之词
It'll just be her word.
来
Come on.
我知道这不是理想情况
Look, I know this is not ideal,
抱歉我们一直没告诉你
and I'm sorry that we kept it from you.
我理解你觉得我们背叛了你的信任 而且
I understand that you feel that we betrayed your trust, and...
我 我们会尽全力
I, and-- We're gonna do everything
赢回你的信任
to gain your trust back again.
不
No.
有他没我 有我没他
It's me or him.
你们俩今晚就做个了结
You two end this tonight,
否则我走 再也不回来
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表