剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
纽约州萨♥拉♥托♥加♥ 氏代公社
当我们第25次轻柔地挤捏奶头时
And when we've reached the 25th gentle squeeze of the teat,
我们与绵羊通过心灵进行沟通 我们说
we connect with our sheep with a mindful touch and say,
-"向你致敬" -"向你致敬"
- "We honor you." - "We honor you."
对了
That's right.
接着我们继续挤奶
And we continue milking.
我们一边挤一边认识到 作为女人 我们
And as we do, we acknowledge that we, as women,
也会用奶水哺育我们的孩子
will also give milk to our child.
尽管我们或许不会听到孩子这样感谢我们
And though we may not hear our children thanking us in this way,
我们能感受到
we will feel it.
这并不是说
Which is not to say
我们所有人都会用母乳喂养
that all of us are going to breastfeed.
那些选择配方奶粉的母亲对她们孩子的爱
Mothers who choose to formula feed love their children
与母乳喂养的母亲们一样
and are just as much mothers who nurse.
每位女性的哺乳旅程都不尽相同 却同样美好
Every woman's lacteal journey is different and beautiful.
我们一起说吧
Let's say that all together.
每位女性的哺乳旅程都不尽相同 却同样美好
Every woman's lacteal journey is different and beautiful.
-你的妊娠期到哪个阶段了 -才初期
- What trimester are you? - Just first.
我看也是 我不想太武断
That's what I thought. I didn't want to assume.
也许你的胎儿比较小呢
Maybe you're just having a tiny baby.
那样也挺好的
And that would be wonderful, too.
我们把荞麦芯
And as we place each kernel of buckwheat,
一粒一粒地
one by one,
放回到枕套里
back into the pillowcase,
确保每一粒都没有象鼻虫
making sure that each little grain is free of weevils
或者米虫
or mealworms,
与此同时我们思考这三千颗荞麦芯的每一颗
let us reflect on what each of these 3,000 grains of buckwheat
对我们有什么意义
represent to us.
这代表了我们生完孩子成为母亲之后
Is it the number of weeks that we will live, on average,
平均的生存周数吗
after giving birth and becoming mothers?
完了 我刚刚一次放了两颗 我要告诉她吗
Psst! I just put two kernels in at once. Should I tell her?
她会让我重新来吗
Is she gonna make me start over?
我没法干这个
I-- I can't do this!
好吧 所有人...
Okay, everyone...
让我们接受塔琳感到了这个
...let's acknowledge that Taryn is feeling challenged
母性耐心练习的压力
by this exercise in maternal patience.
塔琳 你愿意
Taryn, would you be interested
分享一下此刻你的情感历程吗
in sharing where you are on your emotional journey right now?
完全可以
Actually, yes, yes. Um...
我宁可睡在一堆象鼻虫上面
I would rather be sleeping on a bunch of weevils
也不愿意数荞麦芯 蕾恩博
than count buckwheat kernels, Rainbow.
我现在的历程就是这样
That's where I'm at right now.
好吧
Okay.
你能否从
And are you able to step out
负面的情绪中跳出来
of your negativity whirlpool
接受作为母亲
to acknowledge that motherhood
会遇到一些...
will present situations that are...
同样让人烦躁的情况呢
equally frustrating?
不 不会 蕾恩博
No, no, not really, Rainbow.
真的 基本上我现在所想的
Really, mostly, what I'm thinking right now
是再过两个月我有个儿子了
is that I'm gonna have a son in two months,
我在想我要如何向他解释
and I'm wondering how I'm gonna explain to him
他的父亲是个他妈的废物
that his dad is a fucking meathead
妈妈根本就不该和他第二次约会
who Mommy shouldn't have had a fucking second date with,
更别说还搬到他的公♥寓♥里住了一个月
let alone move into his apartment for a month
之后妈妈才恢复理智
before Mommy came to her fucking senses!
那就是塔琳的心路历程 各位
And that's Taryn's journey, everyone.
再提醒一下
Oh, and just a reminder,
我叫"蕾恩宝"
it's "Reignbough,"
不是"蕾恩博"
not "Rainbow."
"蕾"就是花蕾的蕾
"Reign," like the period in which a queen rules.
"宝"就是宝贝的宝
"Bough," like the branch of a tree.
艾丽斯...
Alice...
我坚持不下去了
I can't do this anymore.
我也是
Me neither.
这地方简直疯了
This place is insane.
不 我是说 这地方确实疯了 但我...
No, I mean, yes, this place is crazy, but I'm...
我知道你要说什么
I know what you're gonna say.
如果你不想说就不用说
You don't have to say it if you don't want to.
不 我必须得说
No, I have to say it.
我当不了妈妈
I can't be a mother.
你和我一起走吗
Will you come with me?
当然了
Of course I will.
没关系 你听见了吗
It's okay. Do you hear me?
没关系
It's okay.
我们赶紧离开这鬼地方吧
Now, can we please get the fuck out of here?
大政♥治♥家
第二季 第七集
[本季终]
猜拳吧 孙子
Roshambo, bitch.
我们来石头剪刀布好好赌一把吧
Let's rock paper scissors all up in this piece.
牢记策略
Remember the strategy.
也许我的策略就是忘掉策略
Well, maybe forgetting the strategy is my strategy.
等等 我是迪迪还是自己
Wait, am I playing as Dede or playing as me?
当你自己
Playing as you.
收到
Copy that.
-你在干什么 -三下出啊
- What are you doing? - You shoot on three.
不对 四下出 乐透网上说的
You don't. You shoot on four. It says so on the Interweb.
-上面说... -我不管乐透网上怎么说
- It says-- - I don't care what the Interweb says.
我1962年就学会怎么玩了
I learned this in 1962,
我们就得这么玩 三下出
and that's how we're playing. Shoot on three.
我们开始
Here we go.
-妈的 -集中精神
- Damn it. - Focus.
妈的
Damn it.
真他...
Oh, son of a--
妈的 你是怎么弄的
Bitch! How did you do that?
很好
Nice.
注意你的肢体语言
Watch your body language.
她完全把自己出♥卖♥♥♥了
She totally just gave herself away.
太好了
Yes.
不
No!
-别这样 别丧气 -天啊 不
- Oh, come on. Don't get frustrated. - God, no.
-这太糟糕了 -我真的觉得你想太多了
- This is a disaster! - I really think you're overthinking it.
我当然要多想想了
Well, of course I'm overthinking it.
我以为这是我们的策略
I thought that was the strategy.
不 不是的
No, come on.
别再想了
Now, don't think.
你知道我们的策略是什么
You know what the strategy is.
别出布♥什♥么的
Don't throw paper or something.
-那不是策略 -不是策略
- That's not the strategy! - Not the strategy.
想都别想 现在开始 现在就开始 来吧
Don't even think! Do it now! Do it right now! Here we go.
该死的
Damn it.
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
-我不得不说 这太奇怪了 -没错
- This is eerie, I have to say. - Yeah.
很好 我们打平了
There you go. We tied.
很好 再来
Good. Here.
那是什么 钢笔吗
What is that? Pen?
混账东西
Motherfucker.
你要被打败了 朋友
Taking you down, amigo.
今天不行 撒旦
Oh, not today, Satan.
太棒了
Yes!
不是吧
Oh, come on.
我冷若冰霜 宝贝
I got ice water in my veins, baby.
我会出什么呢 詹姆斯
What am I gonna play, James?
是布吗
Is it paper?
-我恨你 -赢了
- Oh, I hate you! - Yes!
没错
That's right!
谁是老大
Whose house?
抱歉 太好了
Sorry. Awesome.
现在要放慢
Real slow now.
这太疯狂了
This is insane.
集中注意力
Stay focused.
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表