剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
"诚挚的 哈达莎"
"Sincerely, Hadassah."
发送
Send.
发送键跑哪儿去了
Send, send, send, send, send, send...
这是给你的
This just arrived for you.
希望里面不是炭疽病毒
Hope it's not full of anthrax.
这个人不可信
阻止他
佩顿
六岁
这是给电视广♥告♥用的
This is for television advertising.
起着非常重要的推动作用
It's a really big, essential push.
我需要你 现在
I need you. Now.
失陪一下 先生们
Excuse me, gentlemen.
我很快就回来
I shall return momentarily.
听着 你和我需要就打断重要会议
Listen, you and I need to have a little one-on-one seminar
这个问题开个一对一的小会
about barging into important meetings.
-这些家伙正准备投两百万 -听我说
- Those guys were about to drop two mil-- - Look,
我知道你和我个人之间正在经历
I know you and I are going through
一段艰难时期
a rough patch, personally,
但我想我们都足够大度
but I think we're both big enough
不会让它成为阻碍
not to let it stand in the way.
快看我刚收到了什么
Look what just arrived in the mail.
哈达莎
Hadassah.
让我用它来搞点事情吧 拜托
Let me run with it, please?
其实 我没有在征求同意 我们就这么做
Actually, I'm not asking. We're doing it.
我们领先35%
We're up 35 points.
-我们赢了 -不不不
- We've won. - No, no, no.
如果用上这个 我们才算赢
We win if I run with this.
这是他棺材上的最后一颗钉子
It's the final nail in his coffin.
你真的想这么做
You really wanna do this?
佩顿还是个孩子
Payton's a kid.
光打败他你还不满足
You're not satisfied beating him?
你还想毁了他的人生
You wanna ruin his life?
是的 我觉得它传递了正确的信息
Yes. I think it sends the right kind of mssage.
"迪迪·斯丹迪施无论如何都要打硬仗
"Dede Standish plays hardball no matter what,
她不会轻易放过那些从一开始
and she doesn't go easy on insolent, rich little punks
就不该与她竞争的傲慢无礼的纨绔子弟"
who never should've run against her in the first place."
雪莉 帮我接《纽约邮报》的理查德·佩尔
Sherry, get me Richard Pell from the Post.
你自己来
Do it yourself.
好吧 我自己联♥系♥他
Fine! I'll call him.
我讨厌她
I hate her.
我们要毁了他
We're destroying him.
你以后会感谢我的
You'll thank me later.
大政♥治♥家
第二季 第三集
喂
Hello?
你♥他♥妈♥的在逗我吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
佩顿
Payton...
《纽约邮报》
杰罗尼莫迷疯了
自购买♥♥曼哈顿以来对美国原住民最大的侮辱
霍巴特搞砸了
19世纪美国西南部阿帕切印第安酋长
领导阿帕切的印第安人抗击美洲欧人入侵
你为什么讨厌美国原住民
why do you hate Native Americans?
我只是说出大家的想法
I'm just saying what everyone is thinking.
在可预见的未来
That is certainly the kind of question
你以后肯定会在
you're gonna be hearing
每次竞选活动中听到这个问题
at every campaign event for the foreseeable future.
我那会儿才六岁
I was six years old.
如果你明智的话
This is information that
最好把这种信息先告诉你的员工
would've been wise to tell your staff about.
告诉你们什么 我六岁时的万圣节装扮吗
What? That I dressed up for Halloween when I was six?
这是我的办公室
That's my office.
这是文化侵占
It's cultural appropriation.
时代不同了 好吗
It was a different time, okay?
霍巴特
参选州参议员
这个想法在十年前根本不存在于主流社会
The idea didn't even exist in the mainstream ten years ago.
我们不能说他只是在
Can't we just say he was dressed as
扮个乡下人吗
one of the Village People?
年鉴上标了他扮的是杰罗尼莫
The yearbook caption says he's Geronimo.
佩顿 你得公开道个歉
Payton, you're gonna have to do a public mea culpa.
斯凯 作为佩顿的朋友
Skye, as Payton's friend,
我觉得你应该在台上站在他的身边
I think you should stand by his side on that stage.
你知道他的内心 他不在意黑人还是白人
You know his heart. He doesn't see black or white,
富有还是贫穷 他只在意
or rich or poor. He just sees...
-选民 -她不是个道具
- voters. - She's not a prop.
凯撒·索泽 电影《非常嫌疑犯》里的神秘凶手
三年前 我一定会把提议这种
Three years ago, I would have Keyser Söze-ed
意见的人全部干掉
every one of you for suggesting this,
但成人世界让你变得务实
but adulthood makes you pragmatic.
我们现在可能赢不了这次的选举了
We probably aren't gonna win this election now.
但如果我们还想再有机会
But if we wanna keep having a chance,
佩顿就得挺过这道坎
then Payton has to get past this.
而且艾丽斯说得对
And Alice is right.
如果他自己一个人穿着鲜艳的普拉达西装站在台上
If he stands up there alone in a colorful Prada suit
看着就像一大袋神奇面包
like a big bag of Wonder Bread,
那他可就完蛋了
then his white ass is toast.
我会站在你身边的
I'll be there by your side.
但首先你得明白一点
But first you gotta understand something.
你们也是
All of you do.
文化侵占
Cultural appropriation
是指占主导地位的群体成员
is when members of a dominant group
利用处于较弱势的群体文化
exploits the culture of less privileged groups.
你们说这是借 我们说这就是偷
You call it borrowing, we call it stealing.
所以没错 当我看到
So, yes, I'm gonna get pissed off
CW台的吸血鬼电视剧里的金发白人
when some basic blonde Becky on a CW show
因为"时尚"而把头发梳成玉米辫时
about glamorous vampires puts her hair in cornrows
我会大发雷霆
because it's "fashionable."
欣赏和侵占之间只有一线之隔
There is a thin line between appreciation and appropriation,
而你 你过界了 佩顿
and you've-- you've crossed it, Payton.
谢谢你愿意帮我 斯凯
Thank-- Thank you for that, Skye.
不客气
You're welcome.
而作为我给你上了一课的回报
And in return for me taking you to school...
你得承诺去那些
...you're gonna commit to going into
你不常去的社区
the neighborhoods you don't usually canvas
和我一起登记有色人种的年轻选民
and register young voters of color with me.
-你知道了吗 -那是我的荣幸
- You got it? - It'd be my pleasure.
很好
All right.
现在我们去收拾你的烂摊子吧
Now let's go clean up that mess you made.
好的
Yes.
是的 阳光是最好的消毒剂
Yes, yes. Sunlight is the best disinfectant.
我们的文化不是万圣节的装扮
感谢大家的到来
Thank you all for coming.
我在六岁时
When I was six years old...
犯了一个严重的错误
I made a terrible mistake.
我选择在万圣节扮演杰罗尼莫
I chose to go for Halloween as Geronimo,
那位崇高的原住民首领
that noble native chief,
一位自♥由♥斗士 在对抗压♥迫♥
a freedom fighter who gave his life
和暴♥政♥的抗争中奉献出了生命
in the battle against oppression and tyranny.
尽管我的本意是告诉当年一年级的同学们
Now, while my intention was to show my first-grade class
我有多么地崇拜杰罗尼莫这位历史人物
how much I admired Geronimo as a historical icon,
我现在意识到这是一种深深的冒犯
I realize now that it was deeply, deeply offensive,
不仅冒犯了美国原住民社会
not just to the Native American community
也冒犯了这个国家中为了创造
but to all people in this country
多元化社会而奋斗的人
who strive for a multicultural society.
人们可能会说 "这有什么大不了的"
The temptation might be to say, "What's the big deal?
他当时只有六岁 他还不懂事呢
He was six years old. He didn't know any better.
他那会儿还尿床呢 但是
He was still a bed-wetter." But...
对不起 那对我来说还不够好
I'm sorry, that is not good enough for me.
我早该意识到的
I should have known better.
我动摇了 我失败了
I faltered, and I failed.
为此 我要向诸位选民
And for that, I offer my sincerest apologies
及这片伟大土地上的每一位美国原住民
to you, the voter, and to every single Native American
表达最诚挚的歉意
across this great land.
我可能伤害了你们 让你们感到卑微
That I could hurt you or make you feel less than,
因为我把高尚的阿帕奇部落贝当科赫分支的衣服
that the clothing of the Bedonkohe band of the noble Apache
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表