剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
You weren't being honest, and I wanted
不再有见不得人的秘密
all of the skeletons out of the closet.
你被开除了 迈克菲
You're fired, McAfee!
离开
Get out!
是我 我发了泳裤的照片
It was me. I sent the Speedo photo.
-但为什么 -我想让佩顿的竞选长痛不如短痛
- But why? - I want to put Payton's campaign out of its misery.
他完蛋了 或许永远都不行了
He's finished, probably for good,
而我厌倦了给一个
and I'm tired of working for someone
我明知比我笨的人工作
who I know that I'm smarter than.
而且你说得对
Also, you were right.
我很有野心
I'm ambitious,
你第一次见我时就看出来了
and you saw it the moment you met me.
没错 而且跟那时一样
I did. And like then,
我喜欢你的风格
I like your personal style.
我不在乎州参议员的席位
I don't care about a state senate seat.
我想去华盛顿
I want to go to Washington.
那是你和迪迪进军的地方
That's where you and Dede are headed.
我想着把佩顿交给你们
I thought by handing you Payton,
我能证明自己能被信任
I would prove that I could be trusted.
但这个什么都证明不了
But this doesn't prove that at all.
我怎么知道你不是间谍呢
How do I know you're not some kind of mole?
因为我们已经安插了间谍
Because we already have a mole.
安德鲁
Andrew.
你该开除他
You should get rid of him.
他送你们的招财猫 里面有窃听器
Those cats he gave you, they're bugged.
你家有一个 迪迪家有一个
There's one at your house, one at Dede's.
雪莉 打给威廉
Sherry, get William on the phone.
好吧 你被雇佣了
Okay, you're hired.
不 雪莉 你来打
No, Sherry, you do it.
因为这是你的工作
Because it's your job!
我自己去找张桌子吧
Guess I'll find myself a desk.
搞定了
It's done.
我进去了
I'm inside.
好 很好
Okay, good.
但今天我很难受
That was really hard today,
尤其是因为我不是完全了解计划是什么
particularly because I don't really understand what the plan is.
这个嘛
Well...
我一发现那对双胞胎泄露了我的年鉴后
as soon as I saw that the twins had leaked the yearbook photo,
我就知道我们有麻烦了
I knew we were in trouble.
我曾经设想的竞选
The campaign as I'd pictured it,
我想开展的竞选 已经结束了
the one I wanted to run, that was over.
我们得彻底改变整件事的基调
We'd have to shake the whole thing up.
我们需要迪迪和哈达莎
We needed Dede and Hadassah
认为我是...
to see me as...
江郎才尽 彻底完蛋
...fatally compromised,
我需要我们的竞选团队
and I needed our campaign to...
也这么想
think exactly the same thing.
所以 你要向他们确保
So, you will confirm for them
我们的竞选彻底玩完了
that our campaign is a dumpster fire
让他们觉得自己掌握了整件事
and that they've got this whole thing wrapped up,
而此时我们竞选团队中
just at the moment when we've got our campaign's
最聪慧的政♥治♥人才
brightest political mind
正从内部瓦解他们
screwing them from the inside.
我们有两周时间 我会开始调查
We have two weeks. I'll start digging.
很好 挖出足够猛的黑料来扳倒她
Good. Something big enough to take her down.
你是我们的最后一招 迈克菲
You are our last play, McAfee.
这是我们的万福玛利亚传球
This is our Hail Mary.
美式橄榄球术语 指成功率很低的长距离直传
一般在比赛快结束时 比分相差一个达阵内使用
孤注一掷地传球以求在最后时刻绝杀逆转比赛
交给我吧
I'm on it.
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表