剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表
他就是弗朗西斯·福特·科波拉
the visionary Francis Ford Coppola..
谢谢
Thank you
当然也要有人以足够的晚力
Also had the wherewithal to option
选择了马里奥·普佐末发表的60页大纲
an unpublished 60-page treatment by Mario Puzo,
最后也变成了有史以来
which turned into one of the biggest-selling novels
最畅销的小说之一
of all time.
大家都在看我但不是我
People are looking at me right now, but I'm saying no!
根本不是我
Hell,!
拜托我说的是真的
Please,and I mean this,
请举杯敬我们的无名英雄
raise your glasses,the unsung hero
彼得·巴特
Peter Bart!
没有他这一切都不可能发生
Without whom none of this would be possible
再来一轮掌声
I want another round of applause
彼得·巴特
Peter Bart!
最后 但也是最压轴的一
Yeah. And last but by no means least,
个无法拒绝我提议的人
the man I made an offer he couldn't refuse.
阿尔·鲁迪先生 请起立
Mr. A I Ruddy,sand up
我的制片人 我的朋友
Mr. Producer,my friend,
阿尔·鲁迪
A I Ruddy!
你的工作非常出色
You did an incredible job
非常出色
Incredible job.
所有人 记住今天吧
And everybody else, save the date,
为为我有种奇妙的感觉
cause I've got a funny feeling
我们会再回到这
we're gonna be right back here
庆祝马上就要上映的
celebrating the success of " The Godfather Part II,
《教父二》的成功
coming to a theater near you soon!
Yeah!
引用我的意大利朋友常说的
So,as my Italian friends like to say..
干杯吧
Cin fuck in'cin.
好好玩
All right, have a great night. All right
你真是个人才
You are a mensch.
-我爱你伙计-我更爱你
I love you, bubbe. Love you more.
全地球都该是你的我得确保你能获得如此殊荣
You deserve the earth. I'm gonna make sure you get it
今晚最奇怪的就是白兰度的获奖感言了
You know, I think surprise of the night
或者说他没做成的感言
Brand o's acceptance speech,or lack thereof
我觉得他挺有种的
I thought that took balls
我没想到大家会虚声一片
I was surprised that they booed her.
我没想到帕西诺没获奖
I was surprised Pacino lost
我觉得他应该稳操胜券的
I thought he would've been a shoo-in
不是 有杜瓦尔卡恩帕西诺
No. You have Duvall, Caan, Pacino
都获得了最佳男配角提名
all nominated in Supporting Actor category
结果呢 他们平分了选票
What happens? They split the vote.
如果不是因为这个我们早就登顶了
You know,if not for that we would've ended up at the top
我们会的 伯我们没有
We would've, but we didn't
所以你最好付钱宝贝-好吧
So you better pay up,baby. All right.
也许我们应该加倍
Maybe we should double it.
明年 我现在不给你钱
Next year --I don't pay you now,
伯我会付钱给你的,哦不好意思
but I Il pay you -- oh excuse me, sorry
贝蒂
Bettye.
谢谢
Thank you
你怎么了
What happened to you?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
有人把你变成了真正的女人
Someone turned you into a real girl.
有意思查理
You're funny li
干♥他♥妈的杯
Cin fuck in'cin.
弗朗西斯-给
Francis. There you are.
你的最佳导演奖被抢》
You were robbed of Best Director.
下去
Get off.
福斯很棒
Fosse was wonderful
《歌♥厅》就是《歌♥厅》
And " Cabaret "was " Cabaret.
从来没有看过 不打算看过 不开玩笑
Never seen it. Don't intend to. Not joking.
晋佐的剧质写得怎么样了
How's the script going with Puzo?
有些事是永远不会改变的
Some things never change. Hey
可能比第一本更好
It might be better than the first one
好样的
That's my boy
阿尔 阿尔
A I
好了来吧
A Il right, come on
来吧 交出来
Come on, hand it over
哦你这美丽的
Oh eautiful...
唯雄同体的神
androgynous god.
我觉得他很性感即使他是太监
I think he's sexy, even as a eunuch
我没看过手 我们只是朋友
I didn't look. We're just friends
-最佳影片 兄弟-我知道
Best Picture, bubbe. I know.
-我们成功了,-我知道
We did it. I know.
这只是开始
This is just the start.
《教父2 》还要再来一遍
We'll do it all over again with " Godfather Part II.
是的
Yeah.
我得跟你说点事
I need to talk to you about something
看看你
Oh me on, look at you
你刚刚获得了奥斯卡最佳影片奖
You just won the Academy y Award for Best Picture
你看起来就像有人在你的玉米片里撒了尿
你看起来就像有人在你的玉米片里撒了尿
and you look like someone pissed in your corn flakes.
我不拍续集了
I'm not doing the sequel
你在开玩笑对吧
You're joking,right?
不我不是
No, I'm not.
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
你为此付出了心血, 得到了回报
You put your blood into this t and it paid off.
这是黄金 囊中之物 稳赚的买♥♥卖♥♥
This is gold. Sure thing. Easy street
好吧 也许稳赚的买♥♥卖♥♥被高估》
Well my be easy street's overrated.
哦等等是因为钱吗
Oh,hang on. Is this about money?
你要在奥斯卡之夜勒索我
You're gonna hold me hostage
要更多的钱吗一不
for more money on Oscar night? No.
嗨呀鲍勃
Come on. Come on, Bob
这和钱无关
This has nothing to do with money
这和钱无关
这和钱无关
This has nothing to do with money
我想拍我的电影
I want to make my movie
什么
What?
天呐那部橄榄球电影吗
Oh,my God. The --the --the football movie?
那是我必须要讲的故事
It's a story that I have to tell
为什么 回来冉讲吧
Why? Tell it later,down the road
不我不能
No, I-I't
现在就是拍那部电影的机会
The opportunity to make that movie
我要抓住它
is right now,and I'm taking it.
听着 续集♥会♥很棒的
Look, the sequel's gonna be great
演员都到位了
The cast is in place.
剧本也写得很棒
They're working on a great story
阿尔 你得到人有史以来最受期待的
AL ye t e rights to what's gonna be
电影续集的版权
the most anticipated sequel of all time.
而你要 要什么
And you're gonna -- you're gonna what?
你要把这些都扔掉吗!不
You're gonna throw it all away? No.
不我不想放弃这些权利
No, I don't want to throw those rights away
我想用它们跟你交换让你允许我拍我的电影
I want to trade them to you for a green light on my movie.
听着鲍勃永远不会忘记你为我所做的一切
Look,b never forget what you did for me
还有弗朗西斯和马单奥
And Francis and Mario
你们是我的家人
I mean a you guys are my family
我那该死的 不正常的
My fucked-up,ut nl family
我深爱的家庭
that I love dearly
你在没人愿意的时候给了我机会
And you took a chance on me when no one else would
我永远不会忘记
and I will never forget that
但这是我必须做的事
But this is something I got to do
现在就我一个人做
Right now,on my own.
我不明白 你怎么能一走人之
I don't understand that. How can you just walk away?
因为我可以吧 我想
Because I can, I guess
我相信我的直觉
I'm trusting my gut.
文就是我能来这里的原因 对吧
That's what got me here in the first place,right?
听着 你要是做了
Looks y his
但失败了的话
but you fail...
都要你一人承受
it's all yours
这是我唯一想要的
That's the only way I want it.
好吧 谢谢兄弟
All right. Thanks,bubbe.
你真棒鲍勃谢谢你
剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表