剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表
You trust my taste,and stop it,all right?
《爱情故事》即将成为
Look," Love Story "is poised to be
票房♥史上最卖♥♥座的电影之一
one of the biggest-grossing movies of all time
而《教父》 需要紧随其后
and " The Godfather " needs to follow suit.
你听明白了吗你懂吗
Do you hear me? Do you understand?
别破坏我连胜的势头 好吗
Do not fuck up my streak, all right?
我不觉得一部电影成功就算是连胜了
I don't think one movie in a row constitutes a streak
他得好好检查下脑子
He needs to have his head examined
做接下来的这事
I should have my head examined
我也该检查下自己的脑子
for what we're about to do
怎么了
Why?
他又没说你不能争取白兰度
He didn't say you couldn't go after Brando
只说你会浪费时间
Just said it was a waste of your time
但愿鲍勃看得懂两者的区别吧
Let's hope Bob appreciates that distinction
这场会面白兰度已经取消4次了
I mean Brando has canceled this meeting four times,
也许他不以这么做的
so maybe he won't have to
兄弟们
He y,oy
早啊
Morning
所以 这就是马龙白兰度的家
So this is the Marlon Brand o's house.
跟我想象中的不一样
I imagined it differently in my head
马里奥
Mario.
我收到你的信时
When I, uh, got your letter
就想
“这个角色你可以的马龙
I thought," This, ould do, Malon "
感谢你让我参与你的人生
So thank you for allowing me to come into your life.
你可是马龙·白兰度咖
Well, re Marlon Brando
请坐
Sit.
谢谢
Thank you
非常感谢您邀请我们过来
SO, Um thank you so much for having us.
你们
Have you,uh -
你们看过我的电影《烽火怪客》吗
have you seen my movie " Burn "?
没有
Uh,o. N
还没有 从没听过这电影
Not yet. I've never heard of it
他们都叫我“烧坏了的白兰度
They call me " Burned Out Brando.”
这倒没听过
I haven't heard that.
我不知道“他们” 是谁伯肯定是一群傻子
I don't know who "they "is, but they're morons.
你们俩演技不错
You two.you tw are good actors
表演是一种社交润滑剂
Acting is a social lubricant.
人们常常撒荒为了隐藏自己喜好
People lie constantly by not saying what they think
自己的庆恶
or by saying what they don't think
或是真正的感受
or not saying what they -- they mean
他们只会说出自以为你想听的话
but saying what they think you want to hear.
是的而且
Yes,and...
表演跟撒流的不同在于 台词是现成的
the difference with acting is that you're given the words
是啊 话可能不一样
Well, di logue changes.
但动机是一样的
Motivation doesn't
想知道我今天跟你们
You'd like to know my motivation
会面的动机是什么吗
for being here and sitting with you?
你喜欢这个角色
Yeah. You like the part
辛纳屈很讨厌我在《红男绿女》里
Sinatra hated that I san g " Luck Be a Lady
唱他的《幸运女神》
in " Guys and Dolls."
他也很讨厌《教父》
He hates " The Godfather.
所以
So...
我就想气气他
I thought I'd piss him off
文才是真正的原庆
That's the real reason.
这不是为了钱
It's not for the money
我看见你了
I see you.
进来吧
Come on
您好
Hello.
来吧 贝蒂
Come on, Bettye
她是我的助理
She works for me.
知道吗 自从收到你的信
You know e- ve since your letter
我就一首在想老爷子
I keep thinking about the Don
脑子里只有这个角色
It's all I see any more
我
I was --
我考虑啊也许
I was thinking may be-i
也许老爷子喉呢中过弹
may be the Don got shot in the throat
因此声带受损
which --which affected his voice
也许 也许他的下巴像斗牛犬这样低垂看
May be --may be his jowls droop like a bulldog
凯
Kai.
把黑色鞋油拿过来
Bring me the black shoe polish
晚上好晚上好
Buona sera,buona sera
再次感谢回见凯回见马龙
Thank you again. Bye, Kai. By elo
再会马龙
By e Ml on
我的天啊
Holy shit!
纸巾加上黑鞋油白兰度凭空消失
Tissue paper and shoe polish, and Brando disappears.
真是个天才
He's a genius.
弗朗西斯 你的开心全写脸上!
1 Francis, you're actually smiling
我给你说个事
Let me tell you something
约翰·福特曾经说过 你为公♥司♥拍一部
John Ford he once said that you make one for them
再为自己拍一部你猜怎么着
and you make one for yourself. Well a guess what.
我刚意识到我为公♥司♥拍的那部
I just realized the one that I'm making for them
可能也是为自己拍的天花板丫
could be the best one that I'm making for myself.
我说的不是华纳兄弟
And I'm not talking about some upgrade
黑帮电影的升级版
to a Warner Brothers gangster flick
现在我们有机会做真东西了各位
Now we got a shot at making the real thing here,people.
弗朗西斯-欢
Francis. Yes.
你会拍出一部很棒的电影
You're gonna make a great film.
谢谢贝蒂
Thank you, Bettye
帕西诺和白兰度同框
Pacino and Brando in the same frame
我正在努力好吧我保证
I'm working on it. Okay? I promise.
我们要拍电影了
We're making a movie
再见了小子们
See you later,boys.
拜拜保重
Bye. Take care.
希望塔里的人能看到我们刚才看到的
Hopefully the guys in the tower see what we just saw.
那是真的很不错-嗯
I mean,that was incredible. Yeah
天呐这演员绝了
My God,what an actor.
你觉得帕西诺真的有可能吗
Do you think Pacino's actually a possibility?
没有
No.
伯我会想办法的
But III figure something out
我刚开始为你工作的时候
When I started working for you
我真的不确定你知道自己在做什么
I really wasn't sure you knew what you were doing
大多数时候我不确定
Most of them time, I don't
我来告诉你
Well, let me tell you
你正在做重要的串情
you're doing something important
文就是为什么我不介意用爱情生活
That's why I don't mind trading in a love life
来换《教父》的改写版
for reading " Godfather " rewrites
你♥他♥妈♥就是很厉害
You just fucking swing
这很重要
And that matters
谢了 贝蒂
Thanks, Bettye. Yeah
你要迟到了
You're gonna be late.
拉斯维加斯和棕糖泉我们都看过,
So we've covered Vegas and Palm Springs
还有一个
Here's another one for you
尔最喜欢跟迪诺和孩子们一起唱哪百歌♥
What's your favorite song to do with Dino and the boys?
我问你比尔
Let me ask you this, Bill.
你是想要一篇拍马屁的文章
You want to do a puff piece,
还是想写点真实的东西
or you want to write something real?
你有什么想法 弗兰克
What do you have in mind, Frank
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》如何看待乔·科伦坡
What does " The Times "think of Joe Colombo
和意备美国公民权利联盟
and the Italian-American Civil Rights League?
更重要的是 你对此有何感受
More importantly how do you feel about it?
他们应该保护
Well, they're supposed to be protecting
勤奋努力的意大利畜美国人的形象
the image of hard working Italian-Americans,
但这个科伦坡
but this Colombo
他对这个《教父》电影不管不问
he has n't done a god damn thing about this " Godfather " movie
里面尽低毁意大利人
even though it denigrates Italians.
我告诉你比尔
I'm telling you, Bill
现在有20万意大利备美国人
you've got 200,000 Italian-Americans
追随一个人
following one man,
而他根本不为他们看想
and he doesn't give a shit about what's good for them
你觉得他应该做什么
What do you think he should be doing
剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表