剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表
I was waiting until Ruddy got back
告诉我什么 怎么了
Tell me what? What is wrong?
帕西诺签了另一部电影的合同
Pacino signed a contract for another movie
拜托弗朗西斯
Come on, Francis
赤米·凯恩的试镜不错 你知道的
Jimmy Ca an's screen test was good and you know it.
我们刚给他试镜了桑尼一角
We just set him for Sonny
现在你想让我让他试验迈克吗
And now you want me to just make him Michael?
弗朗西斯 你知道这种事是常有的事
Francis, you know this shit happens all the time.
安德里亚 这不是拍音乐剧
Andrea,this isn't musical chairs.
凯恩都不是意大利人-好吧
Caan is not even Italian. Okay
你是要跟马龙·白兰度拍电影吧
You're making a movie with Marlon Brando
别拍心 我们会另外找人饰演迈克的
And don't worry we'll find another Michael
他就不能看看帕西诺吗
Will he just look at Pacino?
可放一下谢谢
Roll it back, would you?
又回放
Again?
我们还要看《毒海驾鸯》多少遍
How many times do we have to watch " Panic in Needle Park "?
在《教父》 剧本中有一个场景
There's a scene in " The Godfather ” script
万克告诉他妹夫
Michael tells his brother-in-law
他不会杀了他但是我们都知道他在撒荒
he's not gonna kill him but we know he's lying
令人震惊的场景
It's a shocking scene
但是必须在潜台词中发挥
But it's gotta be played in the subtext.
帕西诺一个字也不用说
Pacino doesn't have to say a word
可我从他身上挪不开眼睛
and I can't take my eyes off him
犹豫的眼神令人恐惧的电影
" A n ice-blue,terrifying film
关于你爱的人
about people you love.
该死的鲁迪
Fuckin'Ruddy
嗨一嗨贝蒂
Hi. Hey, B
你闻起来好香
Ooh yl nice
高档酒店 高档沐浴露
Fancy hotel, fancy soap
沃尔多夫酒店让人无法自拔啊
Gotta love the Waldorf
跟埃文斯谈得怎么样,他怎么说
How'd it go with Evans? What did he say?
他说 兑不惜一切
He said," Do whatever it takes
拍好你的电影我支持你
to get your movie made, Ruddy. I support you.
看来谈得不咋滴了
So not well, I take it.
你
Have you --
见过这个吗
have you seen this?
这是卡麦恩干的
It's Carmine
靠
Fuck.
我以前还挺喜欢他的
I liked that guy
阿尔 这太可怕了
Al,this s really scary
我们会没事的
We're gonna be okay
你有好消息给我吗
You got any good news for me?
你朋友杰克-巴拉德
Well.yr buddy Jack Ballard
在你办公室等你
is waiting for you in your office
妈的
Shit.
关于好消息的定义
You and I are gonna need to have a little chat
我们俩需要好好谈谈丫
about what exactly constitutes good news
这不是我要找的人吗
Just the man I want to see
杰克 你有何贵干
Jack, what are you doing here?
任你差遣大制片人
Anything you need, M. Poducer
见过我们的编剧了吗阿兰姆·亚瓦基安这位阿尔·鲁迪
Have you met our editor? Aram Avakian, A I Ruddy.
阿兰姆我以为你明天才到呢
Aram, I thought you weren't getting in until tomorrow
杰克给我打了电♥话♥
Uh Jack called me.
他想提前一天熟悉熟悉
He wanted to get acquainted a day earlier
是吗
Oh a did he? Mm.
-很高兴能加入-很高兴你能加入
Glad to be a board. Glad to have you.
杰克 你看过《奇迹创造者》了吗
Jack, d you see " The Miracle Worker "?
1没错过了-阿兰姆操刀的
Nahmissed it. Aram cut it
很优秀的作品
It's beautiful work
谢谢
Mm,thank you
阿尔需要奇迹才能让我们不超过预算》
Al's gonna need a miracle to bring us in on budget
阿兰姆这样吧
Aram,tell you what.
我们喝一杯互相了解一下情况
We'II have a drink take each other's temperature
问题就解决了,-我没问题
and solve the world's problems. Sounds good to me.
什么时候在哪儿算我一个
Where and when? Count me in
下次再来吧 杰克
For the second round Jack
我喜欢先自己见见合作的人
I like to meet the team on my own first
不好意思这我可不太确定
Oh a sorry I wasn't sure about that
毕竟你今天早上错过了跟艺市指导
since you missed the meeting with your production designer
和摄影师的会议
and cinematographer this morning
等着喝那杯酒
Looking forward to that drink
查理
Charlie.
为什么吉姆·奥布里坐在我平时坐的卡座上
why is Jim Aubrey seated at my regular my booth?
真抱歉埃文斯先生
I'm so sorry Mr. Evans.
奥布单先生先到这单的
Mr. Aubrey go t here early
他坚持要坐在他平时的那桌
He insisted on sitting at his usual table
奥布里掌管米高梅我掌管派拉蒙
Aubrey runs MGM. I run Paramount.
米高梅刚刚举♥行♥了拍卖♥♥会
MGM just had an auction to sell off
出♥售♥道具和服装以支付抵押贷款
props and costumes to pay the mortgage
出♥售♥道具和服装以支付抵押贷款
得了吧
Come on.
他来这里多久了
How long has he been here?
1 大约六分钟-混♥蛋♥
About six minutes. Son ofabitch
在我来之前你就不能拖延他六分钟吗
You couldn't stall him for six minutes until I got here?
咖啡
Coffee.
谢谢
Please.
特里 看上去很精神啊 你减肥了吗
Terry, oing good. You lost weight?
嗨鲍勃 你好吗
Hi, Bob. How are you?
安娜贝尔
Anabelle.
嗨鲍勃-嗨亲爱的
Hi, Bob. Hi,dear.
很高兴见到你待会儿聊
Nice to see you. Catch up later.
吉姆很抱歉我迟到了一还早呢
:
Jim I'so sorry I'm late. You're still early
我从小就有这样的规知
Well, I gew up under the rule
如果只早到了十分钟
that if you're ten minutes early
你还是算迟到
you're still late.
你在米高梅的成绩太棒了
Hell of a job you're doing at MGM.
所有人都在聊这个
It's all anyone can talk about.
去年我们亏损了
Last year we were in the red
今年我们赚得盆满钵满
This year we're seeing nothing but black
你呢!我们还没开始
How'bout you? Well, we have n't started
卖♥♥道具机家具呢
selling our props and furniture just yet
没什么是不能卖♥♥的对吧
No thing's too precious,huh?
连桃乐茜的宝石红拖鞋都要卖♥♥吗
Not even Dorothy's Ruby Red slippers?
谢谢
Thank you
所以我们之间有个小交易
So we got a small piece of business between us
先确保一下我们的意见一致
Let's make sure we're on the same page
关于交换演员的事
This is about swapping actors.
帕西诺和德尼罗
It's Pacino and De Niro
两个刚开始事业的人
Two guys starting out their careers,
拿着干倍的工资得了吧
getting paid scale plus ten. Come on.
你对待他们就像我们用外场手
You're treating them like we're trading an outfielder
换游击手一样-为什么不呢
for a shortstop. Why not?
这对两部电影都有好处
It's for the good of both movies.
每个人都想要对方的那部分 简单
Each wants the other's part. Simple.
你潮笑米高梅甩卖♥♥道具
You know. you make fun of the MGM yard sale
伯我听说派拉蒙可是要分拆了
but I hear that Paramount's getting spun off.
整个项目
The whole show
海湾西部公♥司♥庆倦丫
Gulf and Western is getting tired
他们想退出
and they want out
不
No.
如果你不知道 我只是帮了你一个忙
If you didn't know, I just did you a favor
这是你要我帮的最大的忙
and that's on top of the favor you're here to ask me for
我觉得我帮了我们两个的忙
I think I've done both of us a favor
你比我更想要这样
You want this more than I do
就我个人而言我看不出
Personally,'t see such a difference
帕西诺和德尼罗有什么区别
between Pacino and De Niro
德尼罗演《枪法不准的黑帮》
De Niro does " The Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight.
帕西诺演《教父》 皆大欢喜
Pacino does " The Godfather." Everybody wins.
算了 还有别的吗
Pass. What else?
我想要几本哈罗德·罗宾斯的书
You have a couple of Harold Robbins books I want
不行
剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表