剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表
这个国家的阴谋论调
There's a conspiracy in this country
还有这样的垃圾读物
And books like this trash
只会加剧对意大利人的仇恨
only fuel the fire of hatred for our people.
东岸的意大利人
The Italians back east,
他们不想让你拍这部电影
they don't want you making this movie
可要是我不想拍别的电影呢
And if I don't want to make a different movie?
那你最终估计要跟他们
Then eventually you're gonna have to deal
面对面了
with them directly. Al.
白兰度是下金蛋的鹅
Brando is the golden goose.
你不需要创造任何角色
You wouldn't have to write any character
向观众指明香 看这就是教父
to stand up and say," Ooh that's the Godfather.
我给他写封信
I wrote him a letter.
寄给他一本签着名我大名的书
Sent him a signed copy of the book
试试总无妨吧
You never know
《综艺》杂♥志♥得找个新故事了
" Variety " needs to find a new fucking story man.
派拉蒙不是报道的重点
Paramount's not the story
是你
You are
比亚吉议员我们想拍一部
Congressman Biaggi we want to make a movie
让所有意大利人自豪的电影
that all Italians will be proud of.
你不能在纽约拍这部电影
You will not make this movie in New York
如果我有能力
And if I have my way
会让你的电影拍都拍不了
you won't make this movie at all
-我知道谁来演迈克尔了—-谁
I know who Michaelis. Who?
阿尔·帕西诺
A I Pacino.
伯鲍勃:埃文斯不喜欢他这一款的
He's not Bob Evans'type.
不如我们q 客房♥早餐嘛
Why don't we get breakfast sent up?
不行宝宝我得把纽约的事解决好
Can't,baby. I gotta figure this New York shit out.
你是阿尔·鲁迪吧
Heye
有个大人物
Look, there's somebody important
想跟你说两句上车
who wants to talk to you. Get in the car
来布鲁克林干吗
What's in Brooklyn?
你会知道的
You'll find out
闭嘴就好
Now shut your mouth.
不许让任何人进来知道吗
No one comes through this way. you hear me?
谁也不行
No one
乔他来了一好请进
Joe, he's here. Yeah
给我乖乖坐下
Sit the fuck down.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
我不知道您具体是谁 但忽我直言
Specifically o Bwith all due respect --
我是乔·科伦坡
I'm Joe Colombo.
我是这里的老大
I kinda run things around here
恩 科伦坡先生
Well M. Colombo -
叫我乔就可以
Call me Joe.
谢谢你乔
Thank you, Joe.
我得承认 我从没
I gotta admit, I've never been -
听着 阿尔 先喝杯酒
Listen, I have a drink
嗯好的
Yeah,y
我要是想杀你你早就死了
If I wanted to kill you you'd be dead already
我开玩笑的开玩笑哈
I'm kidding. I'm kidding
看
Look
咱俩之间有个麻烦
You and me got a problem
如果您是指我的电影
If it's about my movie-i
你还是最好先听我把话说完
I think it's best if you hear me out first
好的,-问题是这样的
Sure. Here's the problem.
你想拍的这部电影
You want to make a movie
会让我们意大利人看着离兽不如
that's gonna make my people look like animals
这电影你拍不成
And that a in't gonna happen
出于礼貌我带你来到了这里
So as a courtesy, I rought you here
象男人一样问你个问题
to ask you a question, man-to-man :
你更喜欢音乐剧还是西部片
what do you like more, musicals or Westerns?
弗雷德·阿斯泰尔和约翰·韦恩相比的话
Fred Astaire versus John Wayne?
约翰·韦恩
John Wayne
对我也是
Oh,y
所以卷铺盖离开纽约吧 回到好蕃坞
So stop what you're doing go back to Hollywood
然后去拍你的牛仔电影
and make a fucking cowboy movie
相信我
Because believe me
你不会想惹这种麻烦的
you don't want this kind of trouble.
你不会想惹这种麻烦的
不我尊重你的意思
Joe, I respect what you're saying
也理解你的立场
And I understand your position
但我可以恭敬地
But with all due respect
解释一下我的立场吗
can I explain mine?
这小子
This guy
半奇说他胆子挺大
You know, Mickey said he had stones
听着阿尔
Listen,
我得告诉你个事
I want you to know something
我可不是米奇·科恩
I a in't Mickey Cohen
伯为了向你证明
But to show you that we're not like
我们不是你们好莱坞人眼中的样子
how vou Hollywood people think we are..
我直听你说完
I'II hear you out.
说吧
Go ahead.
谢谢你
Thank you.
是这样的 我知道这本书
Look, I understand that the book
在意备美国人社区中
has not been well-received
存在着各种质疑
within the Italian-American community
这是自然
Well.you now
但说实话
But honestly,
我并不想把电影拍成书的样子
the book is not the movie I'm gonna make.
我向你保证我的电影
And I can promise you that my movie
跟这本书不一样
is not gonna be the book
这话他妈什么意思
What the fuck does that mean?
我的电影表现的是一个家族
It means that my movie is about a family
这个家族懂警♥察♥ 懂政♥府♥
that understands that the cops,the government
知道整个刑事司法系统
the entire crim in a I justice system
对意大利备美国人充满偏见
is prejudiced against Italian-Americans
表现的是移♥民♥群体
It's about immigrants
在这个处处压♥迫♥他们的世界中
and what they need to do to find justice
如何为自己伸张正×
in a world that's set up to fucking keep them down
这才是我的电影
That's my movie.
我也为我们所谓的问题
I think I have a solution as well
找到了解决办法
to our so-called problem
你说
I'm listening
我想请你来一趟我海湾西部的办公室
I'd like to invite you to come to my office
读一读剧本
at Gulf and Western and read the script
你想让我读一读剧本
You want me to read the script
没错
I do.
你得相信我一旦你读过剧本
Because honestly, Joe, liee that if you do
不仅会支持我拍电影
not only will you let me make my movie
也会同意这是一个
I think that you'll support it
独一无二的好剧市
It's a beautiful script.
你闻到什么味道义吗
You smell something
什么味道
What?
就是 臭味呗
I don't know,bad?
我啥都没闻到
I don't smell anything
这里都没人来打扫了吗
Doesn't anybody come and clean this place?
我让服务员不要来的
I told the service not to come
这样我们才能专心工作
You know.so we could work
可能不是个好主意马里奥
You might want to rethink that, Mario.
这写得是什么
What is this?
我们讨论过这一幕的
We discussed this.
这里情节应该升级,我们聊过的
This is supposed to escalate. We talked about this.
万克尔他发现自己的父亲没人保护
Michael he find out his father's not being guarded
然后他得知杀手要来
Then he hears the killers are coming
接着他招募了恩佐
Then he enlists Enzo.
让他来充门面
He makes him the muscle
他以为自己安全了 其实不然
He thinks he's gonna be safe, but he's not.
来的是警♥察♥
The cops are coming
他们也参与其中让情况更糟了
and they're in on it,and it's worse
这么重要的情节
It's so important,and you just rush through
笔带过了,-截稿日期要到了
the whole thing. We got a deadline.
鲁迪现在就找我要剧本
剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表