剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表
我现在经济上周转不灵
to keep my business afloat,
否则 我保证
otherwise you'd be seeing my taillights
这是你最后一次见到我
for the last time
这么说现在巴里·拉皮德思
So now, Barry Lapidus is dictating
要教我们怎么拍摄《教父》
what " The Godfather " is gonna be?
鲁迪鲁迪别这么激动嘛
Ruddy, R S being so emotional
我当然会支持弗朗西斯的想法啊
Of course I support Francis'vision.
但是 你也得有点眼力价儿吧
But, you know u tta read the room
当时那情形手 我就算质问巴甲
And nothing good would've come from
也不会有什么好果子
me confronting Barry right then
麻瘦的巴里
Fucking Barry
巴里对全世界都心怀不满
Barry is mad at the world
因为他知道自己
because it sees him for what he truly is :
就是个没天份的王八蛋
a no-talent prick
但是他觉得自己很厉害
But he feels like he got a win,
就是个行业单的大人物
like he's the big man on campus.
就让他那么想去呗让他离我们远点
Let him think that for now. It keeps him out of our way
我不知道你怎么能这么轻松
I don't know how you're being so relaxed about this
弗朗西斯已经准备放弃人
Francis, he's about to quit
这个话哪个导演
Said every director
在拍完电影之前不说几遍
who eventually finished their picture
相信我弗朗西斯不会放弃的
Trust me, Francis isn't going anywhere.
那么我们不用把故事放在现代了
So we don't have to set this in present day?
鲁迪
Ruddy --
你是怎么走进我办公室的
How did you get into my office? Hmm?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你之所以入了行
You got in
是因为你做了别人没做过的事
because you did something that's not done
你看到了一个机会 你想要
You saw something that you wanted
就立刻扑了过去
and you went it for it. Woof!
我们俩跟这些混♥蛋♥可不一样
You and I are not like these corporate fucks.
我们不按牌理出牌怎么出牌由我们自己定
We don't play by the book. We write the fucking book.
你想做个伟大的制片人吗
Now. yu want to be a great producer?
那你就按自己的想法
You do whatever it takes to get your movie made
去拍电影好了 你想在纽约拍
the way you want to do it. Now, you want New York?
那就去啊秀 想办法找人谈谈
Go there make some deals
证明用这些钱你能做到
求人 借钱随便你
Beg, borrow --I don't give a fuck
或者偷 你就想办法呗
Steal. You do whatever it takes.
你看哈
Now...
你过去没有什么成绩
但你有脑子啊, 你还很有种 对吧
but you got brains, and you got balls
都用起来嘛
Try using both
最好同时用哈
Preferably at the same time
代表曼贾美国食品公♥司♥
代表曼贾美国食品公♥司♥
On behalf of the Mangia America Food Company
请允许我们
please allow us
提供您所需的财务支持
to lend the financial support you requested
联盟对我们来说非常重要
The League, it's very important to us.
1万块这是个啥悔唇我呢吗
$10,000. What is that? An insult?
没有啊 先生 这是
No,sir,i'
这就是我们一开始准备的
it's just the beginning of what we're prepared -
我告诉你怎么开始
Here's the beginning
在后面加个口
Put another zero on the end there
我就不找你麻烦了
and then we're straight.
你要10万啊
You want a $100,000?
你以为我不知道
You don't think I know how much fucking money
你♥他♥妈♥一年赚多少钱吗 你个贪梦的王八蛋
you make a year you greedy fuck?
你算是走运了 我还没让你个人出资呢
You're --you're lucky,, I a in't making you kick in personally
现在你给我乖乖的在后面加个 C Now,be a good boy and add the zero
否则我他妈就拿这根笔
I'Il take this fucking pen
戳进你♥他♥妈♥的喉呢里去
and IIl stab you in the fucking throat.
赶紧给我加个口
Add the fucking zero
去吧台那
Go over to the bar
大卫
David.
希望你带来的
I hope you're bringing me something better
比这个煮货要强
Not like this fucking meatball
丹尼·托马斯
Danny Thomas?
股大家不会立刻想到他
He's not anybody's first choice
但他喜欢这本书
but he likes the book
他是个喜剧演员而且是个黎巴嫩人
He'sa comedy actor and he's Lebanese
奎恩是个好演员
Quinn is a great actor
他有一半墨西哥血统
He's half Mexican.
他演过阿♥拉♥伯人希腊人
He's plaved Arabian Greek..
奥利维尔得丫前列腺源 正在治疗
Olivier is being treated for prostate cancer.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
好了 他们都是不错的演员
Okay ty're all wonderful actors
但是我们的教父是个非常独特的角色
but the Don is so specific.
他需要有爆发力
He's explosive
魅力超凡 热情洋溢
and he's charismatic,and he's warm
我真的认为应该说服白兰度
And I really think that we should be talking
来饰演
about Brando for this.
他是世上最好的演员
World's greatest actor
那不可能,!有何不口
That's not happening Why not?
因为预算不够
Because we have no budget
那我们还费劲搞这个干嘛
and so why the hell are we even doing this?
以我的经验来看如果你让他们
In my experience,if you get them excited
对你的选角大感兴趣
about who you want
他们就会放血
they'll find breakage.
什么是放血,-投更多资金
What's breakage? It's more money
可是请白兰度肯定不够
But not for Brando
天哪 安德里亚
Jesus Christ, Andrea
导演 编剧和制片》
The director,the writer and the producer
都一致同意
are all on board with this thing
为什么不放手一搏呢
So why not q ive it a fucking try
白兰度是个厉害的演员
Brand o's an amazing actor
可是大家都知道他出了名的难对付 出场费高
but he's notoriously difficult, very expensive
他最后四部电影都票房♥惨败
and his last four movies bombed
鲍勃·埃文斯是
So there's no way in hel
绝对不可能同意让他出演的
you're gonna get Bob Evans to approve him.
鲍勃交给我去说服
Let me worry about Bob
要不我们先去找一些配角演员
Why don't we start with some low hanging fruit?
约翰尼·冯塔纳 维克·达蒙
Johnny Fontane Vic Damone.
好主意能请得到他吗
That's a great idea. Can we even get him?
他很有兴趣 他想跟你们面谈
He's interested. He just wants to meet you guys
他在哪儿
Where is he?
维加斯
Vegas.
他说 今天我是只鳄鱼
He says," Today I'm an alligator.
达蒙先生
Mr. Damone.
阿尔·鲁迪
A I Ruddy.
很高兴认识你真是荣幸
It's great to meet you, man. Really,pleasure
这是弗朗西斯·福特·科波拉-很高兴认识你
This is Francis Ford Coppola. Good to meet you.
你一定就是马里奥·晋佐了
You must be Mario Puzo
正是在下
In the flesh
我很喜欢你的书写的真好
I loved your book man. Good stuff.
四杯汤姆碳酸酒,一好的 先生
Tom Collins times four. Yes,sir.
各位请坐
Take a seat,guys.
-达蒙先生-叫我维克吧
Mr. Damone? Oh. Vic,lease
维克 手 我母亲可是你的大粉丝
Vic,my mother was such a huge fan.
热闹的人那首歌♥她白听不庆
" The Lively Ones," she'd listen to it over and over again
她把唱片都听磨损丫 你知道吗
She wore out the vinyl. I had to go to film school
为人魅清静我不得不魅到电影学院去
just to get a little peace and quiet,you know?
在我这里奉承话绝对好使
With me flattery will get you everywhere.
那么冯塔纳
So Fontane...
是辛纳屈的角色吧
he's Sinatra,right?
不
No.
是你的角色
Fontane is you
维克你觉得怎么样
Vic,what do you say?
你想聊聊角色吗
You want to talk about the character -
您就此打住弗朗西斯
I'm gonna stop you right there, Francis
我加入
I'm in.
我喜欢
《巴顿将军》 我喜欢你的书
剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表