剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表
杰克 你在这干什么
RUDDY : Jack, what are you doing here?
你认识过我们的剪辑师吗 阿兰姆 阿尔·鲁迪
JACK : Have you met our editor? Aram Avakian, A I Ruddy.
你看过《奇迹工作者》吗
Did you see " The Miracle Worker "?
错过了 就是阿♥拉♥姆剪的
No,missed it. Aram cut it
太棒了 谢谢你谢谢你
It's beautiful work. Thank you,thank you
阿尔需要奇迹才能省下预算了
Al's gonna need a miracle to bring us in on budget
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
他如果拍的小而美早就拍完了
He could have shot it tight and been done by now.
那些礼物也不对劲
And what's with all the presents?
他显得更矮了
Makes him look even smaller than he is
那人不是主角的料
That is no leading man
我有点紧张 你知道吗
I'm just a little nervous, you know?
那我们怎么办
So what are we gonna do about it?
我电影的制片人刚在电视上
BOB : The producer of my movie just shook hands
跟一个黑帮暴徒握手
with a goddamn mobster on TV
我要去纽约
I gotta get to New York
我们要去德克萨斯州的 不记得吗
We are going to Texas, remember?
我的电影-我晚点在那里见你
:
My movie? I TI meet you there later
我会屏住呼吸等你兑现承诺的
ALI : I'II hold my breath waiting on that promise
加洛是离兽他的所作所为不可原谅
COLOMBO : Gallo's an animal. It's unforgivable what he did
你好吗乔
How you doing, Joe?
他用一把短猎枪
COLOMBO : He blew Car mine's head off
炸飞了卡麦恩的头
with a sawed-off shotgun
如果他这样对你的家人
If he had done this to a member of your family,
你会怎么做你会怎么说
what would you do s you'd talk to him?
我需要你保证
I want your word.
目前不会采取任何行动
You will not take any action at this time
我向你保证
You have my word
那他妈的是个啥
What the fuck is that?
简直说出了我的心声 这就是垃圾
My thoughts precisely. This is garbage
这是个模型 真的肯定不是这样
This is a mock-up. The real one will be different
怎么不一样更假吗
How so? Less real?
弗兰西斯 我保证
Francis, I promise
它总有一天会看起来更好
on the day, it will look better.
这他妈比猪头还难看
Let's put an apple in its mouth.
这玩意儿肯定不能进镜头
I'm not going to put this crap on screen
对 需要些照明
Yess you will have to use some lighting
和阴影处理
and shadows to -
你让我很担心迪恩
I'm concerned now, Dean,
你居然觉得这可以接受
that you think that this is acceptable
你不必担心
You don't need to be concerned -
好了 伙计们别着急
Okay ju
大家都是一条船上的
We're all on the same team here
但感觉恰怡相反
You know,it doesn't feel that way
弗朗西斯冷静
RUDDY : Hey. Francis
这玩意几要是放进电影我还不如把这段剪掉
I will cut this scene before I put this crap on screen.
我不会减掉这段的
I'm not cutting the scene
他说的没错 阿尔
I mean he's not wrong, Al
确实很假
It does look pretty fake
我需要一个信任的人 帮我找个更好的
I need someone I trust to find me a better one.
就是你了
Find me a better one
我什么
Me? What?
我负责给你找马头啦
I'm in charge of the horse head?
妈的
Fuck.
这需要一个
This requires somebody
品味和能力俱佳的人
with great taste and ability
再朝我放烟幕弹 我头发都要着火了
If you blow any more smoke, my hair might catch on fire.
当初不是你跑到乔·科伦坡
Aren't you the girl who met with Joe Colombo
的社交俱乐部见他的吧
a t his social club?
但我过去又不是为了社交
Wasn't exact lv a social call was it?
就该让你没工作的
I should've let vou stay fired
停
Stop!
太无聊了 给我看这个干嘛
This is boring. Why am I watching this?
帕西诺是这部电影的败笔
Pacino js ruining this movie
看他个子还没
I mean, look e an barely see
手里的礼物高
over the present s he's carrying
这人应该是个战争英雄
He's supposed to be a war hero
我可从没见过这样的英雄
Don't look like any hero I've ever seen
这个角色应该不怒自威
The character's supposed to be intimidating
你又知道些什么 巴里
Mm,what would you know about that, Barry
他会是第二代教父
He's gonna be the Don
大家会亲吻他的戒指,人人都惧怕他
People kissing his ring, people scared of him.
你怕他吗
You scared of him?
我们需要解决这个问题
We need to fix this
现在还为时不晚
while we still can.
我们的股票刚反弹 但稍有波动
Our stock just rebounded,but it's not gonna take much
董事会就会改变主意
for the board to change their minds
继续吧派拉蒙留在投资组合中
about keeping Paramount in our portfolio
那你还惯着干什么
What are you still doing here?
赶紧把这个问题解决掉
Get your ass back to set and fix it
给我一个像样的迈克尔·柯里昂
Find me a Michael Corleone who can deliver.
你会保佑杰克吗
Jack has your blessing
保佑
Blessing?
你要是搞砸这部电影 我就撕碎你的心
If you let this film fail, III rip out your hearts
当看你的面撕给你看
and show them to you before you fucking die
现在都给我滚
Now get the fuck outta here!
没有什么比
There is nothing quite like
印对面的真情实感
the intoxicating authenticity..
更令人陶醉的了
Of being on location
鲍勃
Bob.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
这反应有点出平我意料吧
Well, that's not the greeting I was expecting
抱歉你
I'm sorry. you just..
让我措手不及
You surprised me.
我是故意的啊, 甜心
That's the idea, Sweetheart
屋里有人吗
Is there somebody in there?
阿丽 你跟谁在一起
Ali,who's in there with you? Stop
是麦昆 对吗
It's Mc Queen,isn't it?
你俩上♥床♥了
You're fucking the Blob
请你走吧
Please just go
你让我永远别离开你的
You asked me never to leave you.
你还记得吗
Do you remember that?
我遵守了我的诺言
Well I e my promise
你很久以前就离开我了
You left me a long time ago.
我两个多星期都没你消息》
I haven't even heard from you in over two weeks
别自欺欺人了
Don't kid yourself.
已经变成了你待办清单上的
I've just become something for you to check off
个选项
on your to-do list.
你为这部电影倾注了一切
You give everything to this business,
什么都不留给我
and there's nothing left for me
我只是不想挡你的路
I'm just getting out of your way
所以 他在哪
So where is he?
没人见过他老大
LENNY : Nobody's seen him,boss.
加洛已经销声诺迹了
CAESAR : Gallo's gone underground
我觉得他已经明白我们的意思了
I think he got the message.
别小看那个疯狂的狗♥杂♥种♥
Don't underestimate that crazy bastard
甘比诺的手下告诉我
I heard from some of Gambino's guys
长者对我们的行动不太满意
that the old man's not too happy with our move
果他大爷这是内部纠纷
Fuck him. This is an internal dispute
我请他喝一杯甘比诺就没事的
I Il we t his beak. Gambino will be fine.
这部电影的后续如何》
Where are we at with the skim on the movie?
我见了工会代表
CAESAR : I met with the union reps
他们都对我们百般讨好-司机们吗
They're all kicking up to us. The drivers?
不止
CAESAR : Even better.
这部电影中每个部门都有自己的工会
Every department in this movie has its own union
就跟黑帮老大一样
They're like capos
我都能从他们身上闻出来
We're getting a taste from all of them.
那鲁迪呢他没有那味道
What about Ruddy he doesn't get a taste?
大家都是这么说的
That's what they're saying
好的干得好
剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表