剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表
应该阻止拍摄
He ought to shut the fucking picture down
我觉得我累了
I think I'm tired.
我庆倦了一遍又一遍地
I'm tired of having the same conversation
重复同样的对话
over and over again
我也是
That makes two of us
什么谈话 弗朗索瓦丝
And what conversation is that, Francoise?
也从来不对我说实话
Well he's never honest with me
这让我很伤心
And --and it's hurting me
我撒了什么疏
What have I lied about?
阿尔 你说的哪句都是疏话
Al about everything
关于米奇·科恩的事你撒了流
You lied about Mickey Cohen
现在你x 在和黑♥手♥党♥合作
and the fact that you're now in bed with the mafia
现在你x 撒流说你想做我的搭栏
And now you're lying about wanting to be my partner
你是我的搭档
You are my partner.
不 我不是 谁都不是
No, I'm not. Nobody is.
弗朗索瓦丝
Francoise
你能告诉阿尔这是什么意思吗
can you tell Al what you mean by that?
你在糊弄我
You're placating me
你没有平等地对待我
You don't treat me like an equal
你是觉得我太娇嫩了码
Do you think I'm too delicate or something?
不我觉得你很坚强
No. I think v ou're tough as nails
那就尊重我
Then treat me with respect
抱歉
I'm sorry
我不希望你说抱歉
I don't want you to be sorry
或者你认为我想听的话
or say what you think I want to hear
我只想要你真实一点诚实
I just want you to be real. Be honest.
这是我对你的唯一要求
That's all I've ever asked of you
生活很复杂
Life is complicated
我知道有些事情是私人的没问题
I understand some things are private. No problem.
但有些东西不是或者至少不应该是
But some things are n't, or at least they shouldn't be.
真♥相♥并不复杂
And the truth is n't complicated
真♥相♥就只是真♥相♥罢了
It's always the truth.
如果昂人是你的搭档 你不会屈服或逃避
And if someone's your partner you don't bend it or avoid it
你♥他♥妈♥得说出来
You fucking tell it.
我不想和你一起合作出品
I don't want to produce with you
我需要自己做
I need to do this on my own
我爱你我想和你在一起
I love you. I want to be with you.
但这部电影
But this, this movie
我只需要一件只属于我的东西
I just need one thing that's my own.
好
Okay
我问你真♥相♥你告诉了我真♥相♥
I asked you for the truth and you gave it to me,
所以谢谢你
SO thank you.
天北纬120度的地区不太好
Ah,man the area north of 120 is no good.
可能会给我们带来一些麻烦
Could cause us some problems.
看到你喜欢的东西了同
See something you like, huh?
可以安排介绍一下
Could arrange an introduction
A Il right.
等你不是光看 要买♥♥的时候记得跟我说一声
Let me know when window shopping turns to buying
卡明 莱尼
Carmine. Lenny
有地几坐吗
Is there some place to go?
坐这儿怎么样
How about a seat right here?
别担心卡明
And don't worry, Carmine,
我们去给你拿把高椅子
well get a high chair for you
这是生意乔
Yeah. This is business, Joe
这里不是该讨论
This isn't a place to discuss --
怎么 你觉得哈林区不安全间
What, you don't feel safe here in Harlem?
科伦坡给的
From Colombo.
1000美元
$1,000?
科伦坡是把你派过来
Colombo sent you all the way up here
每唇我的吗
just to fucking insult me?
可去告诉你的老板
Go back and tell your fucking boss
我现在有自己的家人?
I got my own family now
我不需要他的施舍
I don't need his charity
认识你们很久了
Known you guys for a very long time.
给你们30秒 给我滚出去
You got 30 seconds to get the fuck out of here
否则我就把你们的头装在盒子里
or I'm gonna send you back to Colombo
送给科伦坡
with your heads in a box
我们走吧莱尼
Let's go, Lenny
吉亚尼 你来这里干什么
Gianni,what the hell are you doing here?
小贝蒂
Bettye Boop!
你就是这样问候老朋友的同
Is that the way you greet an old friend?
过来抱抱
Come here. Give me a hug
你到底是怎么进来的
How the hell did you even get on the lot?
你知道我有人脉的
You know I know people.
我想给你个惊喜
I thought I'd surprise you
给你带来了个东西
Brought you something
佳 整整一个烤饼呢
Wow. A whole scone.
是啊 我在路上从一家能改变你世界的
Yeah, I it on the road from this little cafe
小咖啡馆买♥♥的 就在维加斯郊外
that'll change your life, right outside of Vegas.
我发誓这是最好吃的烤饼
Hand to God,the best pastries in the world
嘿这是谁
Hey. Who's this?
你是阿尔·鲁迪对吧-嗯是我
You're AI Ruddy,right? Yeah, that's me.
我正找你呢
Just the man I was looking for
阿尔 这是吉亚尼·鲁索
Al this s Gianni Russo
他曾经和我的一个女朋友约会过
He used to date a girlfriend of mine
不过他正要离开-但首先先生
but he was just leaving. But first,sir,
我给你带了点东西-怎么又给我个烤饼
I brought you something. Oh,what,another scone?
不比那更好
Nah, me hing much better
吉亚尼 你不能只带你的作品
Gianni, yu annot just bring your reel.
我不能什么
I can't just what?
阿尔有部电影要选角 百对吧 阿尔
Al's got a movie to cast. A in't that right, AI?
我只是在帮他!很高兴你能来
:
I'm just helping him. Nice of you to stop by
晶体管收音机改变了我的生活
A transistor radio changed my life
我发誓 你听听
Hand to God. Listen to this.
尔绝对不会相信的
You're never gonna believe this shit
我听到了弗兰克·辛纳屈说的我心想
I heard Frank Sinatra on it,and I thought to myself,
他是意大刺离我是意大利斋
He's Italian. I'm Italian --
等等 你是意大利斋
Wait,wait,wait. You're Italian?
我的重点是
My point is
如果他能做到为什么我不行
is if he can do it, why not me?
谁能反驳这种逻辑呢
Who could argue with that logic?
你得全程町着
You gotta watch the whole thing.
太好了
It's incredible
我选了迈克 鑫尼还有老爷子
I did Michael, Sonny an the Don.
你那帽子戏法还挺棒
Ha! Wow,that is a hell of a hat trick
希望不是同时选的
Hopefully not all at the same time
我只是觉得只有那些我才会信
I just figured those are the ones I'd be believable in
如果你需要任何研究方面的帮助尽管找我
Well,if you need any help with any research I'm your guy
《教父》跟我的生活毫无关系
" The Godfather " a in't got nothing on my life.
我对天发誓
Hand to God.
At the very least
吉亚尼刚刚从我们的选角名单上划掉了三个角色
Gianni just marked three roles of f our casting slate.
真是解脱了
That's a relief.
娱文斯想在我们向纽约之前
Evans wants to have a state of the union tomorrow
故个情况汇报
before we head back to New York
我们录了一大堆教父的试镜
Hi. We put a bunch of Dons on tape
-安东尼·奎因丹尼·托马斯-那我们就给他看看
Anthony Quinn. Danny Thomas. We'll show him then.
冯塔纳呢
What about Fontane?
弗朗西斯想要阿尔-马蒂诺
Francis likes Al Martino for it
我不知道那是谁
I have no idea who that is,
但如果弗朗西斯喜欢他那就没问题
but if Francis likes him, I'm good
你跟弗朗西斯谈过让他妹妹
Have you spoken to Francis about casting
塔利亚演康妮了吗
his sister Talia for Connie?
她很坚强她想演这个角色
She's strong. She wants to do the role.
他跟和里昂家族已经闹够了
He's got enough drama with the Corleone family
他可能不想牵扯到自己的人
He may not want to involve his own
我能斗胆提一下迈克吗
And dare I bring up Michael?
埃文斯批准帕西诺出演这个角色了吗
Has Evans approved Pacino for the role?
弗朗西斯见到上帝的机会都比
Francis has a better chance of seeing God
选帕西诺的机会大
than getting Pacino that part
他试了四次 凯恩是个很有希望的选择
剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表