剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表
why you were at Carmine Vis pic i ano's wake?
他是我的朋友为什么问这个
He was a friend. Where's this going?
我们只是想知道
Well S s we were just wondering
一个拥有兰德公♥司♥最高安全权限的人
how a man with top security clearance
现在怎么和黑♥手♥党♥成员
with the Rand Corporation
勾结上了
is now in bed with the mafia
这样 伙计们
Well,fellas
你们知道人们常说事实比小说更离奇吗
you know how they say that truth is stranger than fiction
你们知道人们常说事实比小说更离奇吗
你们知道人们常说事实比小说更离奇吗
you know how they say that truth is stranger than fiction?
你们知道人们常说事实比小说更离奇吗
你们知道人们常说事实比小说更离奇吗
you know how they say that truth is stranger than fiction?
你们知道人们常说事实比小说更离奇吗
我什么都没看见没看见
I see nothing, nothing!
没错 做的很像
Exactly. That's pretty good
你为什么离开了《霍根英雄》剧组
So why did you walk away from " Hogan's Heroes "?
电视太局限了
TV's too limiting
你无法在电视上讲真实的故事
You can't tell real stories on TV
都是假的
It's fake.
马龙·白兰度也不玩电视
And Marlon Brando doesn't do TV
阿尔 你人很不错
A lee like a nice guy
我给你一些建议
Let me give you some advice
这些家伙比他们看起来的样子
These guys are a lot more dangerous
危险的多一听着说实话
than they first appear. Look, honestly
我只想拍好我的电影
I'm just trying to make my movie
电影拍完我们的关系也到此为 T and that's where the association ends
所以我雇了他们的一个人给了工作证
So I gave one of them a job hence the badge.
对他来说待这里比待外面安全
It's safer for him here than working out there
对你来说并不安全
Not safer for you
如果可以近距离关注看你
And we'd feel a lot better
我们就能更放心了
if we can keep a closer eye on you
如果你同意我们给你身上装窃听器
If you let us put a wire on you
我们就能保护你
we can protect you
我很感激 伯我还是靠自己吧
I appreciate it, guys, but Ill take my chances on my own
是的她下一部拍大逃亡
Yeah, she's gonna do " The Getaway " next.
是啊 佩金帕是个优秀的导演
Well, Peckinpah is a great director
我们觉得 在《爱情故事》之后这部电影最合适不过了
We just figured it was the best move after " Love Story
这样她就不会被定型为犹太女神了
so she doesn't get typecast as the shiksa goddess.
没有我从来没有和麦昆合作过
No,no I-I've eer worked with Mc Queen
你觉得他怎么样凯瑞
What do you know about him, Cary?
我的挂了凯瑞
Look, I tgo Cy
非常感谢你提供的信息我们再聊
Thank you so much for the info and Ill speak soon
好的 拜拜
All right,bye.
是拉皮德思
It's Lapidus.
巴里
Barry!
他们怎么样
How they hanging?
猜猜我为什么打电♥话♥
Guess what I'm calling about
布鲁克斯兄弟的袜子x 打折以吧
Another sock sale at Brooks Brothers?
关于《爱情故事》你说对了
You were right about " Love Story.
谢谢 巴里
Well, thank you Br ry
也许我真知道自己在干什么
May be I do know what I'm doing.
你让董事会很高兴
You have made the board very happy
海湾西部工业的股价上涨了
Gulf and Western's stock price is up.
做的不错鲍比
Nice work, Bobby
彼得手 我刚接到拉皮德思的一个古怪电♥话♥
Peter, Iu had a wacko call from Lapidus.
奥布里不是虚张声势
Aubrey wasn't bluffing
他们想卖♥♥掉派拉蒙
They're trying to sell Paramount
怎么样
And?
吃起来像鱼馆
Tastes like fish bait
但太小了 不能被钩子钩住
But is too small to slip on a hook
不可能
That's impossible.
这可是里海产的鱼子酱200美元呢
It's $200 caviar from the Caspian Sea.
我才不管它值一千元还是来自上帝的屁♥眼♥
I don't care if it was $1,000 and came out of God's ass.
如果我要吃鸡蛋王 我希望鸡蛋被打散
If I'm eating eggs, I want'em cracked,fried,
煎好再加点奶酪
and covered in cheese.
我很高兴你抽时间出来见我
I'm glad you could make some time for me.
我知道你在鲁迪那几很忙
I know Ruddy keeps you very busy
是啊
Yeah.
只要有免费的酒喝干什么都行
Well anything for a free drink.
那就告诉我
So tell men
贝蒂想要什么
what does Bettye want?
我不明白你的意思
I'm not sure what you mean
你有没有什么想要的
What do you want for yourself?
你想给自己一个什么样的生活
What do you want to do with your life?
这是什么意思
What is this?
你是想当我的导师吗
Are you trying to be my mentor now or something
你喜欢做鲁迪的秒书码
Do you enjoy working as Ruddy's secretary
倒咖啡: 接电♥话♥
pouring coffee, answering phones?
你觉得我是十这个的吗
A h,isthat what you think I do?
听有秒书都会十这个
Well,that's what all secretaries do
秒书就是十这事的人
That's what they're supposed to do.
我不只是个秘书
I'm not all secretaries.
是的 你不是
No.ret
不是
No.
来和我一起干吧
Come work for me
第一次 她语无伦次
Ah,for once, she has nothing to say
-我为鲁迪工作-他为我工作
I work for Ruddy. He works for me
所以严格来说你已经在为我工作了
so technically you already work for me
忍♥我直言查理
With all due respect, Charlie
我喜欢现在的状态
I love where I am
人们都说电影是魔法
They say movies are magic
但他们不关心魔法
but they don't care about magic
他们只关心钱
They care about money
我也是
And so do I.
你要卖♥♥掉派拉蒙
You're selling Paramount.
我从没这么说过
I never said that
我喜欢你贝蒂
I like you, Bettye
想想看
Think about it
还有谁知道
Who else knows?
我觉得消息已经传出去了
I assume the word is already out.
他有提电影的事心
Did he say anything about the movie?
没怎么提
Not exactly
你说查理 他到底说了什么
You speak Charlie. What did he say exactly?
他给了我一份工作
He offered me a job
我告诉你他们在做什么 彼得
I'II tell you what they're doing, Peter
他们在用我的成功对付我
They are using my success against me.
对人无于白好花无百白红
Yeah. Nothing's set in stone.
他们要把我按在地上摩擦
They fought me tooth and nail
他们让我不要拍《爱情故事》
They told me not to make " Love Story.
我大上身家性命拍了下去
I put my balls on the line.
我知道观众需要爱情片
I knew people wanted a romance
我也就知道艾莉会是个明星
I knew that Ali was a star.
观众会对她趋之若皙
I knew people would fall in love with her
我拍出了史上最伟大的电影最伟大
I fucking delivered the biggest movie ever. Ever.
现在他们要抢走我的孩子
And now they're taking my baby away
把她当零件卖♥♥了
selling her off for spare parts?
绝对别想 他妈的
I don't think so. Fuck that.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
你在这里干嘛呢
What are you doing here?
有人安排我们规划墓地的扩建
We've got to work order to map out the cemetery expansion
有人安排我们规划墓地的扩建
滚出我的地盘
Get the fuck off my lot
你说啥
Excuse me?
我说了 滚出我的地盘
I said get the fuck off my lot!
黑 嘿嘿
Hey
这就是我最拍心的问题
This is exactly what I said was gonna happen
我听说你问了
I heard you were
凯撒很多问题
asking g Caesar a lot of questions
不不乔
No,no Je
我只是好奇-听着阿尔
I was just curious about -- Hey ok
我不喜欢在电♥话♥单谈串情
I don't like to talk business over the phone.
到联盟办公室来
Come by the League office.
我们可以敬开了聊
We can talk about whatever you want
剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表