剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表
我们知道该怎么做查理
We know how to make this work, Charlie
我今天就买♥♥一百万
I'I buy it today for a million.
接受吧
Take it.
我们会考虑的
We'll think about it.
考虑吧
You do that.
但我不会一直等
I won't wait for ever.
他知道什么我不知道的吗
What does he know that I don't?
他知道那本书能带来极佳的电影票房♥收入
He knows that there's movie gold in that book
所以我们在书的前60 页买♥♥了个
which is why we took a cheap early option
便宜的早期期权一万五千美元
on the first 60 pages、 $15,000
而那本书在过去一年里一直是销量第 一
and that book has been at number one for the past year.
巴里 我怎么不知道
Barry,'t I know about this?
是的 为什么 日甲
Yeah. Why, Br ry?
因为我们上一部黑帮电影
Because our last gangster movie
屁都不是
was a sugarless turd
是啊 因为柯克·道格拉斯是个
Yeah, because Kirk Douglas
异教犹太人扮演意大利人
is a goy ish Jew playing an Italian
我们不会再犯同样的错误了
We're not gonna make that mistake again
香理 黑帮电影已经过时了
Charlie, gangster movies are dead
好吧 时代变了
All right? It's a new world
007 》
《妙女郎》
'James Bond,"" Funny Girl
现在大家想看的是这些
that's what people want to see
杰克·沃纳他出一百万 我们可以拿到三百万
Jack Warner he offers me a million we can get three
帮助弥补一些损失
Help cover some losses.
除非我漏掉了什么
Unless I'm missing something
埃文斯你在这本书里看到了什么
Evans, what do you see in this book?
我告诉你我看到了什么
Ill tell you what I see
我看到了金钱
I see...money
这部电影能让派拉蒙成为第一查理
This picture can make Paramount number one, Charlie
我能感觉到
I feel it. I feel it
我的直觉在尖 DU
My kishkehs are screaming
人人都在谈论那本书
That book's all anyone's talking about
现在 如果你有合适的人手来制♥作♥这部电影
Now.yu get the right hands at the wheel
它可能会成为一种文化现象
and this could become a cultural phenomenon,
一定是前所击有的
the like s we've never seen before
就像
《罗斯玛丽的婴儿》
like " Rosemary's Baby'
但更有影响力
but bigger.
1万5千美元的投资
A million dollar return
得到100 万美元的回报
on an investment of fifteen grand?
我们找不到比这更好的投资了
We're not gonna get a better offer
只是一百万而已
It's only a million.
谢谢查理
Thank you lie
小意大利区的书店
The bookstore in Little Italy,
《教父》
'The Godfather.
58周蝉联冠军
58 weeks at number one
因为游客们
Cause of the tourists
这让我们看起来很煮
Well, it makes us look stupid
就是 像个笑话你懂吧
Like --you know,like a joke
这对生意不好
And that's bad for business.
辛纳屈在这一点上没有错
Sinatra isn't wrong about this one.
今晚我们在此致谢
We're here tonight to acknowledge
约瑟夫·安东尼·科伦坡
Joseph Anthony Colombo
普罗法西家族的首领
capo to the Pro faci Family
为了表彰他对委员会的忠诚
不你赢得了我们之间的一席之地
Joe,you have earned a seat at the table amongst us
敬科伦坡家族
To the Colombo Family
愿你长命百岁 财源广进
May you live a long life with prosperity.
干杯
Salute!
这首映周可真冷清
Some opening weekend
是工作室
It's the studio.
他们在广♥告♥上花的钱不够
They didn't spend enough on advertising
就这些了
That's all
是电影的问题不是营销
It's the movie, not the marketing
相信我
Trust me.
好吧 你想吃什么
A Il right. What are you in the mood for?
想去哪几随你选
I'Il take you anywhere you want.
亲爱的 不行我得回家了 不
Na h,oney't get home
如果我想找到下个活儿的话
Got a stack of scripts I need to go through
我有一堆剧本要看
if I'm gonna find my next project.
现在吗-是的
Right now? Yeah.
我以为我们要去吃晚餐
I thought we were going to dinner
要不打包可以吗
You okay if we get something to go?
如果你告诉我你脑子里
If you tell me what's really going on
到底在想什么就行
in that head of yours.
我只是害怕失去电影制♥作♥人这份工作
I'm just scared to lose this,producing,
我以前从击有过这种感觉
and I've never really felt that before
那打包意大利菜
D an Tana's to-go?
行啊
Sure.
他的秒书说埃文斯找我有什么里
His secretary say what Evans wanted to see me about?
没说 但他喜欢你 艾尔
No. But he likes you Al
他可能只是来看看接下来会发生什么
He's probably just checking in to find out what's next.
我的电影翻车了.如果他炒了我怎么办
My film tanked. What if he fires me?
那我也被炒了
Then I'm fired too
操嘿
Shi t! Hey!
不要被炒
Do not get fired
是吗
Yeah?
巧克力呢 兄弟
Where's the chocolate.man
我是说我没看到巧克力
I mean, I on't see any chocolate.
这是一家巧克力工厂 对吧
It's a chocolate factory,right?
你懂我的意思了吧
You see where I'm going with this
当然 这里没有巧克力
Absolutely,it's devoid of chocolate.
拉迪 收拾行李 你该走了
Ruddy.pack your bags. You're outta here.
妈的
Fuck.
纽约 你明早第一件事
New York. You got a meeting
就是和查理·布隆多恩见面
with Charlie Blu h dorn first thing in the morning
怎么 你以为你被解雇
What you thought you were fired?
真好
That's sweet
好你需要什么都行
Okay yeh. What --whatever you need
我为什么要去见他
But,uh,why am I doing this?
你看过《教父》吧
You've read " The Godfather," right?
《教父》当然了 大家都看过了吧
The Godfather "? Sure,who has n't?
我是说 你已经读过了
I mean, y'e read it.
很好我和你喜欢
It's --it's great. I love it.
你现在正式成为
Well e fficially now
派拉蒙的低预算专家了
Paramount's low budget specialist
我们已经到处跑遍了
We've been all over town.
没人想花四百万拍这部电影
听以我需要你来接主
so I need you to produce it
走吧
Get going
好
Nice.
还有拉迪
And, Ru
别搞砸了
Don't fuck it up
拿到了吗
You get'em?
真不敢相信你告诉他你看过》
I can't believe you told him you read it.
我还能说什么
What else was I gonna say?
你最好在飞机上速读一下
You better read fast on the plane
好家伙这么多
Fuck,that's big
这是关于一个美国家庭的故事
It's about an American family
布隆多恩是奥地利斋 要面向大众一点
Blu h dorn is Austrian. Make it universal
《教父》是一出意大利家族的
" The Godfather "is a Greek tragedy
希腊悲剧
about an Italian family
你要是跟香理提悲剧 他就会说
You say the word "tragedy " to Charlie,and he says t
我生命中唯一的悲剧就是买♥♥下了派拉蒙
'The only tragedy of my life is that I bought Paramount.
好吧 这是个有关移♥民♥的故事
Okay,i'story about immigrants.
美国人都是移♥民♥过来的
Everybody in America comes from immigrants
这是个面向大众的故事 你想太多了
It's a universal story. You're over thinking it.
布隆多恩出了名的直率
Blu h dorn is famous for being direct
他说话就像发电报一样直接
He speaks like a telegram
那你也像发电报吧
So just be a telegram
谢了
Thanks.
剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表