剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表
Okay? He wants to do this
看看这屏幕
I mean, look at the screen
你都挪不开眼睛
You can't take your eyes off him
查理
Charlie..
你看的这个别处可找不到
you're watching something very special.
埃文斯 他的钱也按工资标准给-收到
准备合同
BLU H DORN And puts up a bond
给一百万吧
Make it a million dollars.
这样他就不会冉玩什么把戏了
That way he doesn't pull any of his games.
好
Sure.
马龙·白兰度
Marlon Brando
演得真好是不是
He's great,right?
是啊
Yeah he's great
如果能锁定他 就音定能拍成人吧
If we lock him in, it's a go picture?
这次我就算了
It worked out for you this time,kid
以后不许再绕过我直接找上头
Don't ever try and go around me again
下不为例谢了 鲍勃
Not gonna happen. Thanks, Bob
看什么书呢
What are you reading?
他们今天终于同意白兰度加入了
They finally approved Brando today
是件大事
It's a big deal.
这么说你要回纽约去了
So you're heading back to New York
嗯明天就走
Yea h, I'm leaving tomorrow.
现在事情发展得很快
Things are just really starting to move fast now
弗朗索瓦丝我不知道你想要我怎样
Francoise, I't know what you want from me.
你知道
Yes. you d
只不过跟你要的不一样而已
It's not just the same as what you want from me
《教父》对我们的存在是种威胁
" The Godfather "is a threat to our very existence.
会影响我们的生意
It's an insult to our businesses
我们的文化
to our culture
这片子对什何地方的
This picture is an assault
意大利斋美国人来说都是悔唇
on Italian-Americans everywhere.
作为一名人♥民♥公仆 我必须
And as a public servant, I have to address
解决选民的担忧
the concerns of my constituents
并让《教父》背后的每个人都承担责任
and hold everyone behind " The Godfather " accountable
谢谢
Thank you
草草
Fuck. Fuck
这才只是开始
And that is only the beginning
《芝加哥太阳报》中有一篇关于比业吉的文章
There's a Biaggi piece in the " Chicago Sun-Times."
《论♥坛♥报》引用了某个意大利面点师的话
'The Tribune ” quotes some Italian baker
《教父》袋读神明
that " The Godfather " is blasphemous
他还要抵♥制♥《爱情故事》
and he's gonna boycott " Love Story
草
Fuck.
¥纳屈也公开♥发♥表了声明
And Sinatra is on record as well
如果你决定卖♥♥派拉蒙
If you ever do decide to sell Paramount
肯定没有买♥♥家愿意接手
no buyer is gonna want to touch us.
这简直就是一败涂地啊
This is turning into a fucking fiasco
查理
Charlie.
需要有人管管鲁迪了
Ruddy needs to be supervised. All right?
他满脑子都是这部电影
He's in way over his head with this kind of stuff
他再走错一小步
And one small little misstep from him
就是灾难
is gonna be a disaster
都是我们的错
It's our fault
我们给他太多责任了
We gave him too much responsibility
部低预算的摩托车电影
One low-budget biker film
还有一部情景喜剧就这样没了
and a sitcom that he walked away from -
我不在乎他怎么让马龙·白兰度
But I don't care about how he got Marlon Brand c
同意拍了家庭录像
in his little home movie all right?
我们需要想点办法来挽救这部电影
We need to do something to save this movie
而且现在就要做
And we need to do it now
跟法务部谈谈
Talk to legal
看看都有什么选择
Let me know what our options are
好
Okay
我跟你说马龙
I gotta tell you Marlon,
吉米·卡格尼跟我说他觉得
Jimmy Cagney told me he thinks that you are
你是艺市形式的变革者
the transformative actor of your art form
这个
Well...
战争后人们在寻找一种叛逆行为
after the wars people were looking for rebellion
我可能是碰巧在这个时间点出现
I happened to be at the right place at the right time
而又奏巧合乎了大家的口味
with the right state of mind
你能遇到《教父》这个片子真的是太合适了
Well e e right time with " The Godfather."
我们希望你能出演
We want vou for it.
我们想聊一下你在里面的演绎
We just need to talk about your approach,
不仅是有创造性的 还应该跟大家一起合作
not just creative, but as part of the team
我们想知道你会不会配合 马龙
We need to know that you're gonna play nice, Marlon.
配合
Play nice?
Mm.
什么意思玩沙盒吗
What is this? A sandbox?
你谁啊
Who are you?
什么
What?
我就是想在这跟你把事情说透味
We're just talking things through here
我没必要跟你讨论这个
I don't talk things through
我有经纪人的
That's what I have an agent for
我知道
I know that.
但这部电影我们就想本着这个精神去拍
But this is in the spirit of how we're making the movie
我们不会质疑你的艺术性
We got no problem with your artistry
还有你与弗朗西斯的关系
or your chemistry with Francis
我们只是希望你知道
We just need to know that you'll accept
我们的预算也有限
that were working on a limited budget, man
如此而已
That's all
卡格尼那么说的吗
Cagney said that?
这对我来说很有意义
That means so much to me.
我我对迈克这个角色有个建议
I have a --I have a suggestion for Michael, if I may
好啊马龙
Well, I'd love to hear it, Marlon
你觉得谁合适
Who are you thinking?
他是
Well, he's a
他是个很了不起的话剧演员
he's a great theater actor
他在《拳拳到肉》中还获了奖
He won an award for " Tiger in the Bow tie.“
这孩子我敢说绝对的出色
This kid, you can't take your eyes off of him.
阿尔·帕西诺
A I Pacino.
从没听说过
Yeah, I never heard of him
那个要沿着走廊往前走
Oh,that's gonna go straight down the hal
然后左边
and to the left.
航♥班♥还顺利吗i 又长又颠皱
How was your flight? Long and bumpy
还有呢 家里如何
And? Everything at home?
别问了1收到
Don't ask. Roger that.
白兰度那边有消息了吗
Hey,anythin on Brando?
办公室具不错鲁迪
Home run on the offices, Ruddy
都是贝蒂的功劳
That's all Bettye. Aww.
你办公室就在这达
Your office is right here
埃文斯电♥话♥ 来我办公室
I've got Evans. In my office.
嗨鱼 鲍勃 阿尔和弗朗西斯都到人
Hi, Bob. I've got A land Francis with me
迈克选好了吗
Did you find me a Michael yet
嘿鲍勃还没
Hey, B I didn't think so.
弗朗西斯别再记帕西诺了
Francis,sto pimping Pacino
白兰度连帕西诺的剧本名
Brando couldn't even get the name
都搞不清楚
of Pacino's play right
那么你搞定白兰度了吗
So, Brand o il him down?
搞定他
Nail him down?
搞定他就像把果冻钉在树上
He's like nailing jelly to a tree.
听着我们需要增加资金
Look,we need a deal at scale
我们得给他一百万
We need him bonded for a million
我们需要他的签名
And we need his signature
这是你的任务鲁迪
This is your shot, Ruddy
你来把他搞定
You nail him down.
1贝蒂去找伊夫·戈德斯坦-好的
Bettye e Irv Goldstein. Yes.
为什么他对帕西诺有这么大的敌意
Why does he have such a hard-on against Pacino?
弗朗西斯 听着拜托
Francis e
阿尔·鲁迪接伊夫·戈德斯坦
A I Ruddy for Irv Goldstein.
戈德斯坦接电♥话♥了
I have Goldstein.
你知道怎么用强硬手段制胜吗
You know how to play hardball
这可是我发明的
I invented the game
-伊夫-你这个幸运的混♥蛋♥
剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表