剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表
but here's the story
我的朋友让我传达一个信息
My friends asked me to deliver a message
我传达了
and I delivered that message
信息之外的事跟我无关
Anything beyond that, I got no part of.
那我该怎么处理和你朋友的关系呢
How do I deal with your friends?
你想听我的建议吗
You want my best advice?
换个片子拍
Make a different movie
如果我不想换个片子呢
And if I don't want to make a different movie?
那到最后
Oh wll t tully
阿尔 你就只能自己去面对他们了
you're gonna have to deal with them directly, A I
到那时候早晚会有那么一天的
And when that time come stand it will
我就跟你直说了吧
above all be a straight shooter
他们从不会事先警告
They don't fire warning shots.
他只是有事要处理但是他会来的
He just had to handle something but he will be here.
天
Christ!
这个谁都能吃吗
Are these,uh for everyone? Wht
大家好啊
Hello,
鲁迪呢
Uh,whee's Rudy
他要识到一会
Oh he's just running a little behind
但他说我们可以先开始
But he said we can go ahead and start.
好吧好吧
All right. AIl right,ye
我们很高兴今天能过来开会
Well we're all ver v excited to be here
弗朗西斯 你认识彼得
Francis, you know Peter.
这位是安德里业·伊斯特伍德选角导演
And this is Andrea Eastwood, head of casting.
我知道你和马里奥先生已经写了很长时间
Now, I know that you and Mario are deep into the process,
我们只是想确保
but we just all wanted to make sure
大家意见统一
that we're on the same page creatively
给我们讲讲你是怎么想的吧
Why don't you tell us what you're thinking?
好
Sure.
没问题
Sure.
行吧
Okay
我们进行得非常顺利
It's actually coming along really well
看来你们写了不少啊
That's one hell of a paperweight you got there
好吧
Okay
那么主题方面
So tonally thematically.
整部电影
this whole picture
是有关光明和黑暗的
it's about light and darkness.
大家庆祝康妮的婚礼这是光明的一面
You have the bright celebration of Connie's wedding
而黑暗的一面则是柯里昂先生的黑帮生意
against the dark underbelly of Don Corleone's business.
我喜欢
I love that. Mm.
然后我们会引》迈克尔
Then we introduce Michael
迈克尔 他则游走于两个世界之旧
And Michael he's straddling the two worlds.
当我们第一次见到他时 他站在光明的一面
When we first meet him he's very much in the light
然后当他来到婚礼时
And then when he comes to the wedding.
他应该穿着制♥服♥
I think that he should be in full uniform,,okay?
各种彩色华美的奖章让他就好像发看光一样
He's got the colorful medals,it's, like,
h's lowing
为为正好在二战之后
It's just after World War II,
迈克尔代表着
and Michael represents hope again
大萧条之后的希望
after a time of great depression
非常好彼得谢谢
Excellent, Peter. Thank you.
我知道有很多演员
Yeah, I can think of a dozen actors
定都非常想出演这个角色
that would love to sink their teeth into that
绝对的
Oll
绝对的
Oh.helly h
我觉得当我们最终拍摄时
I think that when we eventually shoot this
这部电影的感觉
that,uh, the whole look of the film
亚该会反映出光明与黑暗的强烈对比
should reflect this opposition of the light and the dark
让它真实一些
Make it feel real
这些人物的刻画都没有黑帮的感觉
None of these caricatures of what a gangster is
对啊 他们是忠于家庭的人
Yeah,they're family men
他们! 他们是商人
they're --they're --
they're businessmen you now
他们可以成为你的邻居
they could be your neighbor
我敢说其中之一就是呢
I'm pretty sure one of them is.
黑 巴里
Hey
抱歉手 我还以为你在去机场的路上呢
I'm sorry, I thought you were on the way to the airport
要来点什么吗
Do you need something
不用谢了鲍勃
Oh no hanks
射谢你还想看我
Appreciate you asking though
大家伙儿这位就是巴里·拉皮德思
Everyone,this is Barry Lapidus,
海湾和西部工业集团烘手可热的人物
Gulf and Western's shining star,
杰克·巴拉德负责实际制片
and Jack Ballard, who runs physical production
杰克你好
Hey, Jack
我现在有点忙
Look,u I'm little tied up right now
咱们能开完会之后再聊吗
Can I come and see you after?
没这个必要
Oh,no. That won't be necessary
我就是为了你们这会来的
This meeting is the reason why I'm here
我知道 大家都不希望
Look, I now that the last thing we all want
这部电影
is this production to go off the rails
成为另一个滑铁卢事件吧
and become another disaster like " Waterloo,
所以我来这给你们说一下现状核查的问题
so I've come to present you with a reality check
我的团队做了些财务评估
My team has done some financials.
首先 在纽约拍这部电影实在是太费钱了
First off, shooting in New York is way too expensive
不好意思你不能在洛彬矶
Excuse me. You can't shoot LA
拍摄纽约的电影-不
for New York. No. No.
那当然不行
Of course not
堪萨斯城或者圣路易斯应该能降低成市
Uh, Kansas City or St. Louis could help bring costs down,
尤其是如果我们不非得拍这个时间段的话
especially if we don't shoot this period.
等一下
Hold on.
整个故事都发生在
This entire story it takes place
个特殊时期 就是战后的美压
in a very specific time during post-war America.
十何其它拍摄方法都没有意义
It doesn't make sense any other way
那就让迈克尔从越战归来
So Michael comes home from Vietnam
而不是二战呗
instead of World War II.
这不是更合适吗
That makes it even more relevant
比较有时代感
Keep it contemporary
又不是现在就没有黑帮了对吧
It's not like crime no longer exists, right?
听着你们要是想拍
Look, this is how it's going to be
那就只能这样
if you want to make this movie
真有趣巴里
It's very, very interesting, Barry
非常感谢你能给我们
Thank you very much for bringing
带来这么有趣的想法
that imagination to the party
真是引人深思啊对吧
You know what,a lot of food for thought,huh?
引人深思
A lot of food for thought
那你就好好想想吧
Yeah. Well...think hard
没问题
Oh
我说什么来着
What'd I tell you?
+
Fuck.
弗朗西斯 听我说
Francis,listen to me.
黑 你去哪一黑 很高兴见到你
Hey we in? He you
-这他妈是怎么回事一拉皮德思
What the fuck just happened? Lapidus.
弗朗西斯
Hey Francis
你去哪了
Where were you?
我去处理一件重要的事
I was handling something important for us
相信我-行吧
Trust me. Oh to ky
什么事能比
Well, was it more important
把电影设置在现代更重要呢
than setting this in modern times?
还能比在圣路易斯
Was it more important than shooting
拍摄《教父》更重要吗
'The Godfather " in St. Louis?
什么埃文斯说的吗
What? Evans said that?
他什么都没说他就干坐着屁都没说
No,he didn't say anything. He just sat there!
你说过
You know what? You said -
你说过他会挺身而出
you said that he was gonna be a stand up guy
你说过他会挺身而出
你说过他会挺身而出
you said that he was gonna be a stand up guy
你说过他会支持我的想法
You said that he was gonna support my vision
结果那个金玉其外的家伙说拆台就拆台
and that empty suit folded like origami.
听我说 我会处理的 好吗
Listen to me, I'm gonna take care of it,okay?
你只要写出
But the best thing you can do to help
精彩的让人无法拒绝的剧本就行
is just to write an undeniable script.
算是你运气好
You're lucky that I need this paycheck
剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表