剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表
Can't do it.
那我们就没得谈了
Then we don't have a deal
一本
One book.
一本随我选
One book, my choice.
定很心疼吧
That had to hurt.
你确定这真的值得吗
You sure this is really worth it?
我是个制片设计师不是魔术师
You know, I'm a production designer, not a magician.
迪恩怎么了
Dean,what's the problem?
没有许可证
Well having permits to build sets
建不了我该建的布景
建不了我该建的布景
where I'm supposed to build them would be nice
建不了我该建的布景
律不人我该建的布景
where I'm supposed to build them would be nice
-我们有许可证-被撤回了
We have permits. They got pulled.
有个议员在要我们
Some congressmen is fucking with us
听着 这事早该解决了
Look, this should have been handled a long time ago
放轻松好吗这只是一个误解
Take it easy,okay? It's a misunderstanding.
贝蒂 给电影办公室那个孩子打个电♥话♥
Bettye,call that kid in the film office I talked to.
叫凯文什么来着
Kevin something. Yeah
他会解决的
He'll sort this out.
你好 阿尔·鲁迪找凯文
Hi, I have A I Ruddy on the line for Kevin,please
啥时候的事
Since when?
好吧 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
凯文被解雇了
Kevin's been fired.
因为他给了我们许可证
Because he gave us the permits.
我们得马上干掉加洛
We need to take Gallo out now
不不还不行
No. No,not yet.
我得跟卡洛和委员会的其他人谈谈
I gotta talk to Carlo and the rest of the Commission
让他们同意把这混♥蛋♥的脸撕下半
to get the okay to rip this motherfucker's face off
好吧 与此同时
All right, in the meantime
上街赚你的钱
hit the streets, make your collections
大家都今天给钱
Everybody pays today
我要给卡迈恩的遗20%的可扣
I want 20% kick back to Carmine's widow
联调局都不许动
FBI. Nobody move!
把手举到我们能看见的地方
Keep your hands where we can see'em.
很好
Well, this is nice
家庭团聚啊你带礼物了吗
Family reunion. You bring presents?
我们有搜查证 你懂的
We got warrants. You know the drill
好吧好吧
Okay y
把这地方翻个底朝天了
Tear this place up
-这什么!去你♥妈♥的♥
What's this? Go fuck v our self
教你的人放尊重点
Teach your people some respect
这个我还要的
I need that
议员比业基向您问好
Congressman Biaggi sends his best
喂一 听我的
Hello? Listen to me
你还是个策蛋
You're still a putz
伯我拿下丫帕西诺
but I got Pacino
他要拍了
He's in the picture
哦鲍勃谢谢 你不知道我有多
Oh, Bb thank you. I can't tell you how much -
他们不能呼吸了一啥
They can't breathe. Huh?
叶子看它们变成棕色了
The leaves. Look, they're turning brown
看到了吗卡拉瓦乔把光线从顶部射进来
See? Caravaggio has the light coming in from the top
正在边缘
and stopping on the edges.
我知道 我超爱的 很美
I know. I love it. It's beautiful.
我喜欢阴影
I love the shadows.
但这并没有给演员太多的
It doesn't give the actors much leeway
活动空间1 对
to move around though. That's right.
他们必须有活动空旧
Well,they have to have freedom to move
他们得走位
Well, they have to hit their marks.
他们需要活动空间所以我们要测试一下
They need to be free to move so we're gonna test it.
行啊 你想的话就去吧
Sure. Yeah,if you want.
戈迪在100人到片场之前
It's not an insult, Gordy,to work all this out
解决这一切并不是悔唇
before we get on the set with 100 people
你想要测试我们会的没事
You wanna test? We'll test. It's fine.
挺好的-不错太好了
1 It's fine. Good. Great
把它当作炫耀的机会
See it as an opportunity to show off
什么 你觉得我就是来做这个的吗
What? Is that what you think that I'm doing here?
妈妈和爸爸又吵架了吗
Are Mom and Dad fighting again
你好
Hello.
能给我们点时间吗 我们还有工作要做
Can you give us a minute because we're working -
当然我只是路过
Yeah, sue I just came by
为为我看个小消息
because I had a little piece of news
个非常小的消息
a very small piece of news to deliver..
鲁迪什么
Ruddy.what?
我想当面告诉你们
And I wanted to do it in person
不是吧 你拿下帕西诺了吗
No. You got Pacino?
你拿下他了
You got him!
你在开玩笑吧
Are you kidding?
真的吗 怎么做到的
You did it? How did you do it?
有一种黄色调,没有它
There's a certain shade of yellow
我们就拍不了这部电影
and we're not making this movie without it
需要我知道这是什么情况吗
Do I want to know how this happened?
反正不会是让我妈难堪的那种事
Nothing my mother would be embarrassed by.
好吧
Okay.
这身衣服是怎么回事你你从来不♥穿♥西装
What's with the suit? You --you never wear a suit
我有事要见一个人
I gotta see a guy about a thing
天呐
Ohmy God.
谢谢你的到来很高兴见到你
Thank you for coming.
. So good to see you
嘿节袁顺变
Hey. Sorry for your loss.
谢谢
Thank you
他就像我的兄弟一样
He was like a brother to me
真♥他♥妈♥可惜
It's a fucking shame
卡迈恩的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about Carmine
阿尔
Al.
他们i 他连开馆告别都不行
They made it so he couldn't even have an open coffin
这样 那些爱他的人
That way, the people that --that love him
都不能好好跟他告别
can't say goodbye the right way
这事儿没完
It's just not done.
你来这里是对的
You did the right thing by coming here
我很感激
I appreciate that
有句老话说的好
Well, there's an old saying
葬礼不用请
Nobody should be invited to a fun era
该来的人都会来
and everyone should come.
卡迈恩会喜欢的
Carmine would've liked that
他很有默感
He had a great sense ot humor
那混♥蛋♥挺有意思的
He was a funny motherfucker
来吧
Come on
电影拍得怎么样》
How's the movie going?
事实上 比亚基给我们制♥造♥了更多麻烦
Actually, Ba i's making more problems for us.
他撤销,电影办公室所有的许可证
He pulled all the permits from the film office
我在处理了
I'm taking care of it.
我对那混♥蛋♥也有意见
I got my own issues with that fuck
很抱歉在这样的白子打扰你
I'm sorry to bother you on a day like this.
事情就是这样
It is what it is.
你儿子还好吧
How's your son?
很好好得不得了
He's good. He's really good.
他在考虑从政
He--he's thinking about politics
从政
Politics?
是的 他是个聪明的孩子
Yeah he's a smart kid
比我聪明
He's smarter than me
他想要一个没那么复杂的人生
He's lookin'for a less complicated life
我的人生也不算不复杂
Well what I do is hardly uncomplicated
伯我希望你和你的家人一切都好
But I wish you and your family only the best
你就是这样为那次突袭道歉的吗
Is that your way of apologizing for the raid?
什么突袭
The raid?
对我撒流前要三思 议员先生
Think twice about lying to me, Congressman.
联盟现在有超过20 万人
我们都知道你马上要参加竞选
and as we both know. you have a campaign comin'up
我有很多朋友
I got plenty of friends
他们谁不介意往你的座位上开一枪
who wouldn't mind taking a shot at your seat
在联盟每个成员的全力支持下
and with the full backing of every member in the League
再加上他们庞大的意大利家族
剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表