剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表
I have to deal with this right now.
-我晚点在那边见你-得
I Il meet you there later. Oh y
我会屏住呼吸等这个承诺实现的
I'I hold my breath waiting on that promise.
喂先生-在
Hello,sir? Yeah
抱歉 鲁迪先生貌似
I'm sorry. Mr. Ruddy doesn't appear
没在房♥间
to be in his room
如果愿意的话我帮您留言
I can leave a message if you want.
妈的
Fuck.
我让公♥司♥把私人飞机备好
I'II have the office get the jet ready
你真打算现在去纽约吗
You're literally going to New York right now?
如果鲁迪能逃过一劫
If Ruddy manages to survive this thing
我需要做他的后盾如果他不幸阵亡
he's gonna need backup, and if he doesn't,
我必须亲自♥制♥作这个片子
I gotta be there to produce this thing myself.
你手下就没有谁
Don't you have people that work for you
能帮你解决这个问题么
who can deal with this?
亲爱的
Honey!
我是这个工作室的负责人
I'm the head of the goddamn studio
我就是解决这个问题的人
I am the fucking people that deal with this.
来一个这个
I'Il take one of those
对再来一个有糖霜的
And,h e with sprinkles
两个吧
Or two.
兄弟们滑轨再向拐角延伸5英尺的
Guyss another five feet of track toward the corner.
好的
Okay.
不吃甜甜圈么,-我都吃两个了
No doughnuts? Oh, I already had two.
谢谢你把车找来
Hey,tanks for getting the truck
真有心了
It was very nice to you.
好了 大家要准备好了 真棒
A Il right,just about ready. Great
弗朗西斯
Francis
我们终于要开拍了
We're finally here,huh?
我们在制♥造♥雪景,这也太棒了
We're making snow. I mean, this is great.
是啊 太激动了马里奥
Oh,it'very exciting Mario
多亏你的美丽杰作才把我们带到了这里
We wouldn't be here without your beautiful words.
旧们俩是个多棒的才队
You and I make a hell of a team
对吧-是啊
Hmm? Yeah.
鲁迪去哪儿了
Where's Ruddy?
问得好
Good question
他应该随时会来
He should be here any minute
弗雷迪-哈
Freddy. Yeah.
鲁迪呢-没见他啊
Where's Ruddy? Haven't seen him.
行吧
Okay.
咱们开拍吧
Let's do it.
好的
Okay
各位 开机第一幕
Everybody,first shot is up
封锁周边 片场安静
Lock it down. Quiet on set.
各就各位大家
Places,e
他要去哪儿
Where is he going?
真是开了个好头啊
Off to a great start.
你怎么看
What do you think?
我们真需要十几辆上镜的好车
Do we really need a dozen picture cars
外加140个临演
140 extras
平拍一幕两个人走在人行道上的镜头吗
just for a shot of two people walking down the sidewalk?
如果拍得小而美可能现在都拍完了
We could have shot it tight and been done by now.
这些礼物也不对劲儿
And what's with all the presents?
衬得他比现实中还矮
It makes him look even smaller than he is.
这人没主角气质
That is no leading man.
那我们该怎么办
So what are we gonna do about it?
再等等吧让他们知难而退
Give them enough rope
-阿尔-嗯嗯
A I?-Yeah.
你没事吧—没事的
You okay? Oh,yeah
我就是有点紧张
I'm,uh, I'm just a little nervous, you know
我手里拿着这些礼物
I'm holding presents and everything
岗子单的台词就全忘》
The lines keep flying out of my head
是啊
Yeah.
告诉你个小秘密 我不在乎
Hey I't e ally care
你所有台词都念的一字不差
if you get all the lines exactly right
但别告诉普佐
Don't tell Puzo.
好吧
Okay
那种动力才是最重要的
The motivation that's the most important thing,
你身上有
and you got that
看看这个漂亮的女生, 看着她的眼睛
Look at this beautiful girl. Look in her eyes.
对吧
Yeah?
把这一刻表现出来
Just be in the moment
跟你爱的女人在一起
with this woman that you love.
文才是我想看到的
That's all I need
好吧这个我能做到
A Il right. I could do that
你想试一试吗
You wanna try one?
嗯好吧一来拜
Yeah. A II right, let's do it.
我们拍拍看
Give it a shot
好的 各就各位开始
Okay eeo.
他挥杆前至少喊过“注意”
Did he at least yell "fore "?
你还挺幽默
You're funny,huh
哦对你就是做情景喜剧起家的
Oh,that's right. You got your start in sitcoms.
那啥 他到底来不来我得去片场了
Look,i s he coming or not? Because I gotta get to set.
查理
Charlie,
我相信-闭上你的嘴
I'm sure you --Shut the hell up.
闭紧点我完全不想听到你说话
Zip it, I on't wanna hear your fucking voice
这他妈是啥
What the hell is this?
阿尔给你带了个小礼物
Al brought you a little gift.
阿喻甜点哈
Ah,past ri
啊喻甜点哈
Ah pst
你害了我鲁迪
You fucked me, Ruddy
你把我整惨了 还毁了我的公♥司♥
You fucked me good. You destroyed my company
很抱歉 但我的职责
I'm sorry,but it's not my job
不是操心你的公♥司♥
to care about your company
我的职责是让这部电影的利益最大化
My job is to do what's best for the movie
重来一次我还会这么做
and I would do it all over again
是这样吗1对就这样
Is that so? Yeah that's so
你跟该死的黑♥手♥党♥同床共枕
You're in bed with the fucking mafia
还邀请全世界来观看
for the whole world to see
纽约没有一个制♥作♥方不这样
There's not a single production in this town
知道吗
that isn't,okay?
工会卡车司机工会
The unions,the Teamsters.
你觉得谁在背后操控他们
Who do you think controls them
抱歉我怎么没看到这栋楼
And I'm sorry, but I didn't exactly
有人出面将他们摆平
see anybody at this office lining up to deal with them
没错 我们是有道理的
Yeah,for good reason
我也没看到其他制片人
And I don't see any other producers
在报纸头版头条跟他们手拉手啊
holding their hand on the front page of the paper
我只是做了该做的事
I did what I had to do
所以要么解雇我要么让我工作
So either fire me or let me get to work.
后半句省了吧
There is no "or.
你被解雇了
You're fired.
滚出大楼吧
Get the fuck out.
象我胜任这份工作的人 你找不到第二个
Good luck finding somebody that'll do my job.
布鲁多恩先生
Mr. Blu h dorn
X B斯顿先生要见你 他说是急事
Mr. Dunston's here to see you. He says it's urgent
阿尔怎么了
Al. what's going on?
你怎么拿看香理的雪茄
Why do you have Charlie's cigars?
他把你炒掉了
He fired you.
给埃文斯打电♥话♥
Call Evans.
他不会想再另找新人合作的
He won't wanna bring on somebody new.
他不回我电♥话♥
He's not returning my calls
新人要花很久才能磨合
It will take them way too long to catch up
每天花的都是他口袋单的钱
and that's money out of their pockets
让我去跟香理谈谈吧
May be I can talk to Charlie
去他妈的查理
Fuck Charlie.
去他妈的拉皮德斯和鲍勃他们不明白
And Lapidus and Bob. They don't get it.
那就让他们明白别一气之下走掉
So make them get it. Don't just walk away
可惜选择权不在我
I don't really have much of a choice
阿尔 你需要我做什么
Al,what do you want me to do?
不知道回俄克拉荷马吧
剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表