剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表
怎么做呢这可不容易
Now how do you d that? Well, that's hard
很难
That is hard
现在美国的灵魂支离破碎
Right now,the soul of America is broken.
战争刺杀公民权利保护
War, assassination l i ro tests.
我们深受折磨~ 饱尝痛苦
We're hurting. We're hurting
人们不信任政♥治♥家和大企业
And people don't trust politics or big business
那么美国该仰望哪里呢
So what can America look up to?
我来告诉你们我来告诉你们
Well Itll you IIl tell you.
不好意思查理
Excuse me, Charlie.
派拉蒙
Paramount.
看看我们的商标啊
Take a look at the logo
我们就是巅峰
We're the mountaintop
我们就是自♥由♥女神像
We're the goddamn Statue of Liberty
为为你可以把你们疲愈可检
because you can give us your tired,your poor
渴望自♥由♥的呼吸的群众交给我们
your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
而我们会给他们两小时的喘息机会
and we'll give them two hours of respite
让他们从残酷的现实中
from the harsh realities of this world
脱离出来
complete with --
与爆米花和可乐为伴
with popcorn and Coca-Cola.
我们可以能人所不能
And we'll do what other people can't
我们娱乐他们
we'll entertain them
我们让他们逃避
We'll give them escape.
我们给他们灵魂给养直到他们呼之欲出
We'll feed their souls until they're fit to burst,
这个 可无法通过查看每日股票行情
and that's something that you can't quantify
来进行量化
by checking the stock on the daily ticker
所以 为短期利益卖♥♥掉还是考虑长♥期♥利益
So sell short or go long
-年前答案可能很明显
Well t a year ago, te answer might have been obvious
但之后就出现了《爱情故事》
But then came " Love Story," which has grossed
总共赚得一亿美元的票房♥
over a hundred million dollars
让美国灵魂得以饱餐
and fed the souls of America
人们可能会说
And people might say you know
埃文斯 你不过是走了狗届运笑了
Evans,yu only get lucky once."
在派拉蒙运气是我们自己创造的
At Paramount,we make our own luck
《爱情故事》是近十年来
" Love Story " was the second biggest selling
第二卖♥♥座的书第一名则由另一本书占领
book of the decade beaten by only one other.
各位先生们我们不能拱手相让啊
And let me tell you gentlemen, you not throw in the towel
绝不能拱手相让
You do not throw in the towe
当你们的斗士们
when your fighter is about to land
准备在这场战斗中赢得第二场战役
the second part of a one,two combination
马上就可以实现了
and that right cross.
这将给我们带来冠军称号♥
Which is gonna bring us the championship
将让派拉蒙回归荣耀
that's gonna bring Paramount right back to its glory
那就是排名第一的畅销书
well, that's the biggest selling book of all time
就是《教父》 它是我们的
It's " The Godfather "
and it's ours.
必须是我们的
It's ours!
我们可以给他们灵魂给养
We can feed their souls
因为我们知道人们
because we know people want
不止需要糖果汽车
more than sugar or auto parts
或者海湾和西部工业的其他产品
or whatever else Gulf and Western does.
他们想要爽 想要故事查理
They want -- they want stories, Charlie
他们想要逃离现实 他们想要爱
They want escape. They want love
他们想要枪♥支♥浪漫
And they want guns, romance,
还有暴♥力♥
and violence,
《爱情故事》和
“ Love Story "and..
《教父》
" The Godfather.'
说完了吗 埃文斯
Is that it, Evans?
是的查理
That's it, Charlie
那就出去吧
Then get out
谢谢各位先生
Thank you gentlemen
接进来了 先生
He's on,sir.
卡尔霍恩先生
Mr. Calhoun
我感谢你能匀出宝贵的时间
I appreciate all the time that you ve given us
尤其是在我们临时通知的情况下
especially at such short notice
我
I've,u
子细认真地考虑过你的出价 然后
given your offer some serious thought and..
我很高兴地说董事会成员和我一致决定
U h, I'm happy to say that my board and I have decided..
你可以去他妈的吃属了
that you can go fuck yourself,
你这个近亲繁殖的齿牙吻嘴的混♥蛋♥
you inbred,toothy motherfucker.
弗朗西斯·科波拉在线上
Francis Coppola's on the line
这是他第二次打过来了
This is the second time he's called
说有要紧事
Says it's urgent.
什么事啊 弗朗西斯
What is it, Francis?
我得把鲁迪弄回来
I gotta get Ruddy back
我不管你想什么办法
U h, I n't care what you have to do
弗朗西斯相信我
Francis,trust me
这片子没有他只会更好
the production's better off without him
这话你找人去跟黑♥手♥党♥说吧
Well someone ought to tell that to the mafia
因为他们威胁说要把片场给关》
because they're threatening to shut us down.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
别让他上飞机
Don't let him get on a plane
他们会停掉拍摄的我需要你阻止他
They're gonna stop everything. I need you to please stop him
没有他这电影根本拍不了
This movie's never gonna get made without him
查理
Charlie.
真不敢相信你居然去找齐·科伦坡了
I can't believe you talked to Joe Colombo
我都不敢去找乔·科伦坡
Even I wouldn't talk to Joe Colombo
这简直是我听过最疯狂的事!
It's the craziest thing I ever heard
你可真是个小
You're a little -
你这古怪的小脑袋
a little kooky in the head
我前夫应该会赞成你这么说
My ex-husband would agree with you.
你
You know,that's -
你对鲁迪还真是衷心耿耿啊
that's some loyalty you got for Ruddy
我不是为了他
I didn't do it for him
我是为了自己
I did it for me.
我受够了自己的生活
I'm so sick of living a life
要由别人来左右
that is determined by everyone else's choices
我小时候
Huh. When I was a kid
穿的都是别人传下来的旧衣服
all I ever had were hand-me-downs
穿不上自己喜欢的或者适合自己的
Nothing I wore was my style or my choice.
都只能看我的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥要什么
It all depended on what my siblings wanted
或者他们选什么
or what they chose
然后我结了婚搬进了
And then I got married and moved into a house
我丈夫出钱买♥♥的房♥子
paid for by my husband
又不是我自己选的
yet another thing I didn't choose
我恨死那种感觉了
I hate that feeling
永远都是其他人为我做选择
Other people making choices for me
因为我没有那个能力自己做决定
because I don't have the power to make those choices myself
听以我要让鲁迪回来
So I'm getting Ruddy his job back
死也要试试
Or I'm gonna die trying
看来起作用了
Looks like it worked.
嘿鲁迪 你去哪了
Hey,
鲁迪
Ruddy
伙计看到你可真高兴啊
Man,am I glad to see you.
你知道那黑帮老大要把片场关了吗
You know that the mob is trying to shut us down?
蜜尼说牛饭后没人可来了
Sonny said no one's coming back after lunch
我知道了 我来处理
I got it. III handle it. Okay
凯撒
Caesar.
嘿 你回来了-我回来了
Hey.re back. I'm back
很好 因为老大说了 你不来这片子就不拍了
Good,cause the boss said nothing moves without you
我来了 所以继续吧
Well, I'm here, SO let's get a-moving
谢了伙计
Thanks,buddy
我还以为你被开了呢
And I thought you were fired
是被开了
I was.
现在也是
And I am
那你来干嘛
Why are you here?
这部电影对很多我在乎的人来说都很重要
This movie's important to a lot of people I care about
所以我想帮他们一把
so I thought I could help'em out.
这么说在我背后捕刀子的制片又回来拯救大家了
So my backstabbing producer turns up to save the day
尽管他连自己都救不丫
even though he can't save himself.
你到底是怎么想的
Why in God's name
为什么要跟科伦坡搞那个新闻发布会呢
剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表