剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表
坐下吧先生们
Sit down gents.
等一下等等等等等等
Wait a second. Hold it,hold it,hold it
你就是那个改剧本的人对吧
You're the guy who straightened out the script,right?
没错没错
That's right,that's right
态怎么说我就怎么改
I just do whatever my friend Joe asks
机智 对吧
Smart man. Right?
真的
Really,
谢谢你让这一切成真
thanks for making it happen for me
没问题
Not a problem
那是什么意思
What's that mean?
大致翻译过来就是
It loosely translates to,uh,
那些想伤害我们的人
'Those that wish us harm
都去死吧
can go fuck themselves.
干杯
Cin cin.
科伦坡科伦坡科伦坡科伦坡
Colombo! Colombo! Colombo! Colombo!
出大事了一出事儿了还能是小事吗
We have a big problem. Are there any little ones?
他死了-天哪
:
He's dead. Jesus.
你表现得很好乔继续保持
You're doing great, Joe, keep it up.
所以这是一部黑帮电影-不仅是黑帮电影
这部电影
This movie...
看起来像马戏才以的
This looks like a goddamn circus
一片混乱,—我们怎么解决
...is a mess. So what's our solution?
给我找个更好的
Find me a better one
我负责马头吗妈的
I'm in charge of the horse head? Fuck.
我不会剪掉这一幕的
I'm not cutting the scene!
他对什何人都没有好感,我受够了
He has no appreciation for anyone and I'm done
科波拉失去了他手下
Coppola has lost his crew
他们想解雇他!鲁迪呢
They wanna fire him. What about Ruddy?
我要你退出马上
I want you out! Now!
你最好准备好接手
You better be ready to take over
我需要我信任的人
I need someone I trust
如果你适合这种生活 你就得学习
You have to learn if you're cut out for this life
只要你开口 我就去
Say the word, I'm there,buddy
走吧
Let's do it
刚和真正的阿尔·帕西诺合作过
Having just worked with the real Al Pacino,
我跟他详细地谈丫谈《教父》
I spoke with him at great length about The Godfather
是在我意识到我要参与
And this was before I even realized
这个项目之前的事
I was going to be a part of this project
所以当安东尼·伊波利托出现在片场的时候
And so when Anthony Ippolito showed up on set
我听到了他的声音 太不可思议了
and I heard his voice,it was uncanny
就像机真正的阿尔在一起
It was like being with the real Al
你想试试吗
You wanna try one?
嗯好啊
Yeah. Let's do it.
在这时候他只是个普通人这一事实
There's something really pure about the fact
真的很纯粹
that he's just a guy at this point
现在他是阿尔·帕西诺
Now he's AI Pacino.
所以能捕捉到他即将成为伟人的
So it's just a privilege to be able to capture
那段美好时光
the beautiful period in time
是一种荣幸
where he is kind of on the precipice of greatness.
他讲述了许多不同的故事
He told many different stories about his experience
讲述了他在《教父》中的经历
on The Godfather the different battles
讲述了他在扮演迈克尔·柯利昂时经历的不同的战斗
that he endured in playing Michael Corleone
阿尔·帕西诺多次差点被解雇
A I Pacino was almost fired multiple times
这人没主角气质
That is no leading man
我完全
I could definitely identify
能理解他当时的处境
with so much of where he was at at that time
我完全理解作为一名演员要走的路
I definitely understand the path of being an actor
或者说是挣扎看找工作的演员要走的路
or struggling actor and trying to get work
是我我只是有点紧张
Yea h. I'm, I'm just a little nervous, you know
看他完全变成阿尔·帕西诺
To see him completely transform
变成迈克尔·柯里昂
into A I Pacino,into Michael Corleone
他的举止 步态说话的方式
his mannerisms, his gait, the way that he spoke
文就是我需要的
That's all I need
好吧我可以
A IT right. I could do that
能够描绘出他在这个时期的生活真的很有趣
It was really interesting and a privilege to be able
也是一种荣幸
to portray him at this period of time in his life
我觉得这段时间
I just think that's a really cool period of time
很适合讲故事
to tell a story about
卡 就在这里卡
Cut. That's a cut!
我做了我必须做的
I did what I had to do
要么炒了我要么让我工作
So either fire me or let me get work
在某种程度上 鲁迪在制♥作♥这部电影有好几个搭栏
In a way Ruddy has a few partners making this movie
显然 他有科波拉和
He has,obviously
所有与这部电影有关的人
and everybody concerned with the film.
埃文斯有时不愿
Evans, sometimes unwilling..
你x疯 X混♥蛋♥ 你知道吗
You are one crazy motherfucker, you know that?
伯音定是他的搭栏
But definitely his partner.
我都听说了
I heard about what happened.
科伦坡
Colombo.
这站不住脚的
I t ain't gonna stand.
没有科伦坡他根本拿不到许可证
He would've never got his permits without Colombo
科伦坡会在他们拍摄的
Colombo will shut down production
第一天就停止制♥作♥
right on the first day they were shooting
没有你没有电影
No you,n movie.
贝蒂也帮了大忙
And Bettye is a big partner.
你来布鲁克林做什么
What are you doing in Brooklyn?
我认为她很勇敢因为她
I think she has the balls, because she comes
来自一个诚实的地方去见这样一个人
from an honest place, to go and see someone like..
科伦坡先生
Mr. Colombo.
走进一个她
You know,walk into a room
可能永远走不出的房♥间
where she might never walk out of
我只是想亲自来告诉你
I just wanted to come and tell you in pers or
鲁迪被炒掉了
that Ruddy's been fired off the movie
这一幕我真的很紧张
It was a scene I was actually really nervous about
种有些超感的场景
And a scene that felt very kind of meta
让人精神振奋
The nerves felt really good for it
是这样吗
Is that right?
其至有人当面告诉她
She's even told to her face
他们人没在这单见过女人
that they've never seen a woman in there before
听着 你这样是在找死
Listen y ut some stones coming in here.
我这辈子都没见过女的进来
A Il my life, I a in't never seen a broad inside
你知道当我们把故事串在一起的时候
You know,we tried when we were putting the story together
我们试着去思考当时美国的背景
to think about the backdrop of America at the time
我们正处于妇女解放运动的中间阶段
We're right in the middle of the women's lib movement
是的 在这部剧单 我们并没有重点刻画那些时负
And yes, we don't live in those moments for this show,
但它们确实存在它们是背景
but they do play in,and they are a backdrop
我没想创造历史
I'm not trying to make history
贝蒂和普佐之间有一个美妙的时刻
The re's this wonderful moment between Bettye and Puzo
普佐说你去找乔·科伦坡谈过了
Puzo says," You went to talk to Joe Colombo?"
连我都不会找乔·科伦坡说话
Even I wouldn't talk to Joe Colombo
这是我听过最疯狂的事
It's the craziest thing I ever heard.
你的脑袋有点嗯有点古怪
You're a little well, little kooky in the head
她和他有过一个真诚的时刻
She has this real heartfelt moment with him
她解释了她为什么这么做
where she explains why she did it.
你对鲁迪的忠诚真让人佩服
It's some loyalty you got for Ruddy
我这么做不是为了他
I didn't do it for him
是为了我自己
I did it for me.
不仅是鲁迪
It's not just for Ruddy
这是关于她自己的需求和她作为一个女人的想法
it's really about her own needs and her own wants as a woman.
你做得对
You did the right thing
我希望如此
I hope so.
是的她想去把帮鲁迪把工作找回来
Yeah she wanted to go and get Ruddy's job back, but she wanted to go
白她这样做是因为她想保住自己的工作
and get his job back because she wants to keep her job
不仅仅是为男人工作
It's not just working for the man
大为她也知道她有自己的位置
it's because she also knows she has a place where she is
她想要保住自己的位置
and she wants to keep it
你是对的-我知道
You were right. I know.
我觉得她确实会给人惊喜
I think she does surprise people
她不像看起来那么简单
and she's more than meets the eye
这就是为什么这个世界上所有的男人
That's why all these men in this universe
剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表