剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表
Irv. You're one lucky SOB
白兰度先生不想工作
Mr. Brandon ever wants to work
我说服他每周给他十万美金
but I convinced him for 100 grand a week
担♥保♥五周
five-week guarantee
再加上他的津贴来拍你的电影
with his usual perks to do your movie.
加把劲吧
Way to go.
伊夫 这部电影就400万美元
Irv,it'sa $4 million picture
资金有限
Everybody works for scale
那马龙就不拍了
Then Marlon isn't in the picture
好吧一那你还能找谁来
That's right. Who else you gonna get?
总会有合适的人!不没别人了
There's always somebody else. No, there's nobody else.
伊夫 安德里亚·伊斯曼也在-天啊
:1
Irv, Andrea Eastman here. Oh Jeu
你知道在博加特出演《卡萨布兰卡》之前
Do you know who passed on " Casablanca'
是谁放弃了这个角色吗
before Bogart took the role?
罗纳德·里根
Yeah, Ronald Reagan
我知道他
I know that one
告诉科波拉里根有空
Tell Coppola Reagan's available.
里根
Reagan's
一日票房♥达到5000 万美元
The deal is scale plus five points
交易金额就涨五个点
once box office hits $50 million
不行
Pass.
安东尼·牵因来了
Here comes Anthony Quinn
不
No!
你在干什么
What are you -- what are you doing?
白兰度会打回来的5432
four,threew
操
Fuck.
是戈德斯坦
It's Goldstein.
好的 我帮您转接
Yes, I will connect you
-这是一笔没有报价的交易-是的
This is a no quote deal. That's right
你谈的你付钱-对
You go over a you pay. That's right
欢迎来到马龙·白兰度的世界
Welcome to the world of Marlon Brando
怎么 你们怎么知道他会回电♥话♥
What --how did you know that he would call back?
大为比起我们需要他 他更需要我们
Because he needs us more than we need him.
阿尔·鲁迪
A I Ruddy,
你被速捕了
you're under arrest
怎么了伙计
Sonny. What's up,buddy?
你下周才开始上班 你知道的 对吧
You don't start till next week,you know that,right?
知道知道-嗯好吧
Yeah,
各位这位是牵尼·格罗索
Uh yoy ny Grosso
他是前纽约警♥察♥ 也是我们这种人的救星
He's ex-NYPD and overall fixer for guys like us.
他像是从《露雾神探》里出来的
He's from " French Connection."
是我
That was me
比利· 弗莱德金是我的一个好朋友
Billy Friedkin is a good friend of mine
比利很优秀
Billy is the best
有时间聊几句吗一好
You got a second to talk? Yeah.
你怎么样-很好你呢
How you been? I'm good. You?
还不错
Yeah,
终于开始做这件事了
Finally getting going on this thing
嗯真好不错
Yeah od
给我这个干嘛
What do I need this for?
听着 我知道你自以为
Look, I now you think
很清楚自己在做什么
you know what you're doing,all right?
但你并不清楚 你知道吗
But you don't,okay?
和乔·科伦坡这么亲密
Getting into bed with Joe Colombo?
这真是个坏主意
That's a bad idea.
照我理解的事已至此
And from what I understand, it's already done
你得保护好自己
You gotta protect yourself
科伦坡一直对我很友好
Colombo's been nothing but a friend to me
我没问题
I'm covered.
说实话
Honestly
你
You,
你听说过疯子乔·加洛吗
you ever hear of Crazy Joe Gallo?
杀人狂魔
Maniac.
前任珀法吉黑♥手♥党♥分支头目
Former Pro faci capo.
谋杀了老板阿尔伯特·阿纳斯塔西娅
Murdered the boss, Albert Anastasia
他近期出狱了
He recently got out of jail
这跟我有什么关系
What's that got to do with me?
如果加洛像我想的那样
If Gallo comes gunning for Colombo
朝科伦坡开枪
like I think he will,
不好说 他要么可能想接管你的电影
he either, I don't know,tries to take over your movie,
要么更糟 你可能得吃子弹丫
or worse, you get caught with a stray bullet
好吧 希望事情不会发展到这种地步
Well let's hope it doesn't come to that
谢谢你的提醒
But I appreciate the warning
还有这个
And this.
你要是陷入危险了
If you get into a bad situation
这能帮你争取点时间
that'Il buy you some time.
也许
May be.
谢了-再见
Thanks. I Il see you.
真是个惊喜
What a nice surprise
我不知道你今天会来
I didn't know you were coming today
怎么了
What's wrong?
我不能待在这里了
I'm not staying
我要去巴黎
I'm --I'm going to Paris
巴黎
Paris?
我只是想离开
I just need to get away
理理思绪
Clear my head.
伯我想来和你道别
But I wanted to say goodbye
等你回来我们可以
When you get back, we can --
我们再谈
we'll talk
好好谈谈就像你希望的那样
Really talk, the way that you wanted us to.
我不会回来了 阿尔
I'm not coming back, Al.
我希望的也不是这样
Not to this.
我想和你在一起
I want to be with you
全身心投入
A Il of you
要么就彻底分开
or none of you
有一个简单的方法可以挽救你们的感情
There is a simple way to save your relationship
如果你愿意的话
if you want to.
告诉我
Tell me.
买♥♥张机票跪下来
Get on a plane and get on your knees
伯我知道你不会愿意的
I understand why you won't,though
谢谢
Thank you
我几年前离婚了
I got divorced a few years ago
你知道吗
Did you know that?
你提到过一对
You mentioned it. Yeah
青梅竹马
Childhood sweethearts
他和我住在同一个街区
He grew up down the block from me.
我的记忆里全是
Not a single memory I have
我们计划我们未来的样子
where we were n't planning our future together
而且他的屁♥股♥很性感
And he had this phenomenal ass.
好吧 那之后发生了什么
Well,what happened?
生活吧 我觉得
Life, I
我不知道一 随着年龄的增长
I don't know, we got older,
意识到大家的需求不一样了
realized we didn't want the same things anymore
我想有自己的事业
I wanted to have a career.
他想让我在家烤馅饼
He wanted me to bake pies
我恨死那该死的馅饼了
I hate fucking pies.
我很遗贝蒂-我不遗
:
I'm sorry, Bty I'm not
我不会为任何人改变
I am not gonna change for anyone
我想要的 或者我自己
What I want or who I am
放手容易吗
Was it easy to walk away?
不
No.
有时候我会想这有多难
Sometimes I think about how hard this is.
一直以来每一个转弯
A Il the time every single turn
就好像宇宙把我的蛋蛋
It's like the universe has made my balls
当成了自己的出气筒
its own personal punching bag.
然而
And yet,
我还是无法放手
I still can't seem to walk away
那就去把她追可来
Then go after the girl.
我不是在说那个女孩
I wasn't talking about the girl.
干杯
剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表