剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表
凯迈恩莱尼
Carmine, Ly
有什么地方可以去吗
Is there some place to go?
你觉得哈莱姆区不安全
You don't feel safe here in Harlem?
凯迈恩-操
Carmine.-Fuck
阿尔 这也太可怕了
Al ti really scary
你来这里很仁义
You did the right thing by coming here
我很感激
I appreciate that
帕西诺拍不了这部电影了
Pacino can't do the film
他签了另一个项目
He signed on to another project
我需要你把他弄出来
I need you to get him out of it
你♥他♥妈♥的在逗我吧
You have got to be fucking kidding me
德尼罗去演《我的子弹会转弯》
De Niro does " The Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight,
帕西诺来演《教父》
Pacino does " The Godfather,
皆大欢喜
everybody wins
你搞定帕西诺了 你搞定了
You got Pacino. You got him!
阿尔 两名联邦调香高特工在等你
Al, there are two FBI agents waiting for you.
我们现在得除掉盖洛
We need to take Gallo out now
我要跟卡洛和委员会其他人谈谈
I gotta talk to Carlo and the rest of the Commission
取得他们的同意撕碎这家伙的脸
to get the okay to rip this motherfucker's face off.
这他妈的要变成一场闹剧
This is turning into a fucking fiasco
咱们应该一同合作,一不
We should be partners. No
我听说派拉蒙要分拆了
I hear that Paramount's getting spun off
海湾和西部工业想退出
Gulf and Western want out.
如果我们现在卖♥♥掉派拉蒙变现
We can get a much better price
到手的钱更多
if we offload Paramount now and cash out
来为我工作吧
Come work for me.
你要卖♥♥掉派拉蒙
You're selling Paramount.
明天可是大白子
Big day tomorrow.
他们说我们不会成功
They said that this was not going to succeed.
但你做到了
You made it happen
在跟海湾西部工业进行了
After intense negotiations
系列的激烈谈判之后
with Gulf and Western
联盟决定充许他们
the League has decided to allow them
拍摄电影《教父》
to make the movie " The Godfather.
幕后的英雄就是这个人
And it's all because of this man right there
阿尔·鲁迪
A I Ruddy.
我还要宣布
I'd also like to announce
在跟海湾西部工业进行了一些列激烈谈判后
after intense negotiations with Gulf and Western,
联盟决定允许他们
the League has decided to allow them
制♥作♥电影《教父》
to make the movie " The Godfather.
没错
That's right.
我还要告诉大家
And --and I should say
这都是这个人的功劳
that it's all because of this man right there
阿尔·鲁迪 阿尔快过来
A I Ruddy. Al m
here.
他是这部电影的制片》
He's the film's producer
我们最后能达成协议
It's because of him that we were able
全靠他一操
to come to this agreement. Fuck!
就是这个人
This is the man solely responsible
促成了意大利人♥权♥联盟
for the alliance between the Italian League
海湾和西部工业和派拉蒙影业的三方合作
Gulf and Western t and Paramount Pictures.
妈的
Fuck.
你是我们的一员
You're one of us.
来过来上台来
Hey m here
你跟科伦坡先生合作多久了
How long have you been working with Mr. Colombo?
拍张照片
Take a picture
你们的财务关系
What are the details
具体是怎样的
of this financial relationship?
派拉蒙影业
How does Paramount Pictures
对此有何感想鲁迪先生
feel about this, Mr. Ruddy?
卧♥槽♥
Fuck.
海湾和西部工业有何感受
How does Gulf and Western feel about -
嘿一什么鬼阿尔
Hey. Wha t the hell, AI?
看来你不是来接我
I take it you're not here to pick me up
去第一天拍摄片场的
for our first day of shooting
本来是来接你的 如果你没
I would be,if you hadn't decided
把跟乔·科伦坡浪漫关系公之于众的话
to make your romance with Joe Colombo official
你真觉得那是我的决定
You really think that was my decision?
你怎么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
-因为1 不要接
Because --Do not answer that.
也许没人会看到
May be nobody's seen it
你在开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
5 个区的老老少少全看到了
Everyone in the five boroughs has seen this.
听着 他打了我个出其不意你知道吗
Look, I walked into an ambush,okay?
乔只是请我去联盟办公室
Joe invited me down to the League office.
我哪儿想到他还有这一手
I had no idea that he was gonna do what he did
你得告诉查理
You need to tell Charlie that
我得先去片场 内为我答应弗朗西斯
I need to go to set because I promised Francis
我会第一时间到
I'd be there first thing
不 先搞定布卢多恩
No, Blu h dorn first.
尔的工作保住了 才能帮弗兰西斯 阿尔
Francis needs you to keep your job, Al
才能支持其他员工
and so does the rest of the crew
安啦 别紧张不会有人丢工作的
Fine. Relax. Nobody's losing their job
真希望我有你这种自信
I wish I had your confidence.
我只剩这个不是吗
It's kinda all I got.
巴尼说我们开♥盘♥就会跌四个点
Barney says we're gonna open four points down
巴尼说我们开♥盘♥就会跌四个点
巴尼说我们开♥盘♥就会跌四个点
Barney says we're gonna open four points down
华尔街要哀嫁一片了
and that there's gonna be blood in the streets
-妈的一还有该死的头版头条
Fuck. And the " Journal," Jesus.
海湾西部工业是否与有组织的犯罪勾结
'Is Gulf and Western in business with organized crime?"
不用你来给我读报
I don't need you reading me the fucking papers
公♥关♥部负责人在哪里
Where's--the head of PR
加里 你都去哪儿了
Where the hell have you been, Gary
我就是
I--I was just --
我们一直在监视整个情况
we've been monitoring the situation
监控整个情况
Monitoring the situation
在哪儿 你的卧室里么
Where from? Your bedroom?
你被炒了-我什么
You're fire d. I'mwhat?
-查理 我根本不知道-这新闻今早就爆了
Charlie, I n't--The story broke this morning
你现在才开始考虑控制损失
and now you're just starting to think about damage control
你搞砸了 你被炒了
You fucked up. You're fired.
两个小时前才爆的怎么能是我的错
It broke two hours ago. How is this my fault?
你就谢天谢地这窗户打不开吧
You are lucky this window doesn't open
给我滚
Get out!
查理 我觉得解雇公♥关♥部负责人
Charlie I't think it's prudent
不是明智之举
to fire the head of PR --
我需要征求你意见吗
I don't believe I asked for your opinion
出♥售♥案情况如何!
Where are we on the sale?
仍在初步谈判中
We're still in preliminary talks
本来有四位买♥♥家感兴趣
We had four interested buyers
但出了今天这档子事之后-今早把所有会议安排好
But after this fiasco --Line up calls this morning
但出了今天这档子事之后-今早把所有会议安排好
-但出了今天这档子事之后-今早把所有会议安排好
But after this fiasco --Line up calls this morning
我需要派拉蒙今天从我账面消失
I want Paramount off my books by the end of the day
我们该怎么告诉埃文斯
What do we tell Evans?
去他妈的埃文斯
Screw Evans
今天之后 那个傻♥逼♥青年就是别人的麻烦了
After today,that oily fuck is someone else's problem.
这事肯定会闹得血雨星风
This is gonna be a shit storm
也不能完全这么讲
You don't know that for sure
我电影的制片人
The producer of my movie
刚在电视上跟一个黑帮老大握手了
just shook hands with a goddamn mobster on TV
我得去纽约
I gotta get to New York
华尔道夫酒店-阿尔·鲁迪304 的
. Waldorf Astoria.-AIRuddy304.
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
我看起来像在开玩笑吗
Do I look like I'm kidding you?
我们麻烦大了宝贝
We're in deep shit,babe.
我们要去德克萨斯 你还记得吗
We're going to Texas,remember?
我的电影还约了麦昆餐厅的晚餐
My movie, dinner at Mc Queen's?
还是说你的每个承诺
Or do you just forget every promise you make
一出口就忘
the second it leaves your mouth
我现在必须把这串处理好
剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表