剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表
Yeah.
骑士精神很足啊
How chivalrous.
嗯我知道
Yea h ow
你住在哪儿
Where do you live?
我不想给你添麻烦
I don't want to take you out of your way
不不没关系
No.
我住在布鲁克林
I live in Brooklyn
也就是我长大的地方
same house I grew up in, actually
-真的吗-是啊手 我奶奶很老了
Really? Yeah my grandma's real old.
所以我时不时过来看看 确保她没事
So I sto p in from time to time make sure she's okay, you know?
你人真好一嗯
That's very sweet. Yeah
我和我哥哥很小的时候我妈妈就去世了
所以是她把我们养大的
so she's the one that raised us.
这里就是我家
It's home
是啊 如果家里
Yeah,it'd be nice if there was
有张好床就好了 伯是
one nice bed in the house,but --
你要去哪儿
Where do you think you're going
天哪
Ohmy God!
天呐
Holy shit.
你没事吧
You all right?
怎么了
What happened?
是我的表
It's just my watch
没事
It's fine.
谢谢
I'm okay,thank you
如果我要考虑和你约会
If I'm going to consider dating you
我必须了解一些关于你的事
I have to know some things about you.
你想问什么就问
Ask me anything you want
你是个诚实的人吗
Are you an honest man?
是的我是
Yeah,
你结婚了吗
Are you married?
-没有一但是你结过
No. But you were
一言难尽啊
It's complicated
当然
No doubt.
你是做什么的阿尔
So what do you do, A I,hm
电影
Movies.
我拍电影的
I make movies.
所以你是导演
So you re a director
不我是制片人
No, I'm the producer.
所以你写剧本的
So you write the script?
不
No.
但是我把所有东西整合到一起
But I put it all together.
什么意思
What does that mean
这样吧
Tell you what
你明天来片场吧
Why don't you come to set tomorrow,
让你看看我是做什么的
and Ill show you what I do?
看来你刚刚争取到了第二次约会
Well TI guess you just got yourself a second date
兄弟们
There's my guys
作天的东西都看过了 看起来很不错
Hey, everything from yesterday ooks really good.
一希望如此1咖啡怎么样
I hope so. How's the coffee?
难喝!太好了
Mm shit. Terrific
一直都很难喝
It's always shit
兄弟帮我个忙
Hey,bum a favor
我约了个妹子来片场
I got a girl coming to set today
我需要你帮我留意一下她
I need you to keep an eye out for her.
好的没问题 阿尔
A Il right,you got it, A I.
还有别擦她
Oht and don't hit on her
这我可不敢保证
No promises.
有人看到帕西诺丫吗
Has anyone seen Pacino?
就在哪儿
He's right there
他为什么不在服装室里
Why is he not in wardrobe?
我不知道 但这孩子今天最好
I don't know,but the kid better bring
争点气不然我们就完蛋了
his A game today ter wise we're fucked.
嘿阿尔
Hey
你好吗一嘿阿尔
How are you? Hey Al.
弗朗西斯我们能谈谈吗
Francis,can we talk for a second,please
当然可以
Yeah,of our se
弗朗西斯 我们今天为什么要把场次提前
Francis, why'd we move the scene up today??
我只是想给你一个展示自己的机会
I just wanted to give you a chance to shine.
嗯好
Uh-huh
他们
They
他们想炒了我是吗
they want to fire me, don't they?
听我说 看着我
Listen to me. Look at me
我们不会让这种事发生在你身上
We're not gonna let that happen to you
好过来
Okay. Come here,
我想给你看样东西
I want to show you something
好吧
A Il right.
道具吗 后面是谁
Props? Who's back there?
一布鲁诺-嘿 哥们
Bruno? Hey,pal.
帮我个忙
Dome a favor.
麻烦让我们私下谈谈-谢谢你 先生
Give us a moment. Thank you,sir.
好吧所以
Okay
你进来的时候
when you come in here
我要你极度紧张
I want you to be extremely nervous
应该不难
: 弗朗西斯
That shouldn't be a stretch, Francis
明白
Mm-hmm,gotcha.
在外面 你很努力地不表现出半
Out there you're trying very hard not to show it.
但在这里 面对现实
But in here,the reality of it all
让你很难受好吧
it hits you here,okay?
体整一下
Take a moment. Mm-hmm
这是你该站出来的时候
This is where you gotta step up
这浴室
This bathroom
这就是走来的
this is the birthplace of the future
迈克尔·柯里昂阁下的诞生地
Don Michael Corleone.
进来吧
Come in here
枪在哪里 在这里吗
Where's the gun gonna be,here?
在水箱后面
Behind the tank
来吧试一试-好吧
但在你拿枪之前我想和你谈谈
But I do want a moment before you go for the gun
好吧
Uh-huh. Okay?
你向上看你看到了水箱
So you look up a you see the tank
你不知道克莱门扎能栽脏成功吗
You don't know,was Clemenza even able to plant it?
对吧
Right? Mm-hmm
这就是动机
That's the motivation
然后 你去拿枪
Then a yu for the gun
我应该把它放在哪儿
Where should I put it?
我的口袋我的腰带 你觉得呢
My pocket,my belt,what do you think?
在哪里你觉得自然
Where does it feel natural for you
把它放在你觉得合适的地方
Put it wherever feels right
所以我要拿上我要
So I'm gonna take it, I'm gonna -
这里 我们很紧张
In here,were nervous
在外面手 我们正在扮演一个试图
Out there, we're playing somebody trying..
不要紧张的人!不要紧张
not to be nervous. Not to be nervous
不要-这就对了
Not --there you go
好吧 去换衣服
All right. Go get dressed.
-好吧好-你可以的
Okay,y You got it
好的 谢谢你 弗朗西斯
Yep,okayt you Fanslrigt
布鲁诺
Bruno.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
你把枪放回去时
When you put the gun back there
别放原位置
don't put it there.
放左边
Put it to the left
对然后再高6寸
Yeah,and like 6 inches higher
完美
That's perfect.
别告诉他
Do not tell him
好吗 干的漂亮
Okay? Good man.
你选对日子了
RUDDY : You picked a good day
文是电影单我最喜欢的一幕
I mean,this is one of my favorite scenes in the film
迈克尔准备坐下
So Michael's about to sit down to dinner
跟要杀死他父亲的两个人共进晚餐
with these two guys who tried to kill his father.
他们想要和平 迈克尔想报仇
They want peace. Michael wants revenge.
这么说是个黑帮片咯
Oha So this is a gangster film.
剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表