剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表
出去吧
Get out.
一嘿一嘿
BETTYE : Hey. Hey
你还好吗
How are you?
还好 在考虑预算的事
Good,just dealing with some budget stuff
-没什么大不了的一别这样
Nothing new. Don't do that.
别假装没听懂我在问什么
Don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about
科伦坡的串太突然!
Fucking Colombo.
我知道
I know.
前一分钟他还在讲台上呼风唤雨
One minute he's on stage, king of the world
下一秒呢
and the next --
颠覆三观
It's fucked up.
你该给我打个电♥话♥的
You should have called me
我晚跟警♥察♥在一起待到很晚
I was with the police till pretty late.
我不在乎
That doesn't matter
他怎么样了,-我不知道
How is he? I don't know
我一会要去医院看他
I'm gonna go see him at the hospital later
你觉得这么做明智吗
Do you really think you should be doing that?
远离是非之人吧
Just stay away.
不行 我不能不去
No. I can't not go
我没事
I'm fine.
听着我们也没事
Look,we are fine
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
我相信 伯我信不过他们
Yeah. It's them I don't trust.
听我说 我门还要在纽约待一后
Look,we ot a week left in New York
大家低调一点完成进度
We'l I just keep our heads down, finish the job
尽力保持克制冷静吧
Try and stay calm.
如果我午饭后喝醉 算是你的错
If I'm drunk after lunch, it's your fault
我认了
I accept that.
过来
Come here
知道吗 往好了看
You know,if there is a silver lining
这一劫带给我们的好处是
to any of this stuff
至少不用跟黑帮打交道了
at least we're done with the mob
他权衡有失
He lost focus
没有分清好意大利联盟和电影熟轻熟重
Between that goddamn Italian League and the movie
招致了太多敌人
he was bringing too much heat
他是时候下台了
It was time for him to go
真正的老大知道何时保持低造
A real boss would know how to keep a low profile
听我说
Look...
我确实认为他做错》
I agree he was n't doing the right thing
伯谁又知道加洛的日标
But what's to say Gallo doesn't have
会不会是我们之一呢
his sights set on one of us next?
那就找找看吧
Let's find out.
我们来听听加洛想对我们说什么吧
我们来听听加洛想对我们说什么吧
I saw we hear what Gallo's gotta say
我们来听听加洛想对我们说什么吧
乔欢迎
Joe,welcome
乔伊-嘿
Joey. GALLO : Hey
你好吗孩子一 你还好吗
How are you, kid? GALLO : How you doing?
很感激你们愿意花时间见我
I appreciate you all taking this moment with me
忍♥我直言 我能理解
And all due respect, I understand
在坐有些人不屑于
why some of you might feel uncomfortable
与我同坐一桌
with me at this table.
我一首很尊重乔·科伦坡
I always had a great respect for Joe Colombo
但他从不丫解我们的行事方式
But he never understood our way of doing things
我想告诉大家 我的方式跟你们一一样
And I want you all to know that your way is--is my way
我们的方式不是黑人一家亲
A family of Blacks is not our way
他们不是家人 但却是我们可以利用的人
They're not family. They're useful now.
他们赚的钱比科伦坡所有钱加起来还多
And I tell you they earn more than
他们赚的钱比科伦坡所有钱加起来还多
他们赚的钱比科伦坡所有钱加起来还多
And I tell you they earn more than Colombo's guys ever did
伯别拍心 我不会再带他们来小意大利》
But don't worry, II never bring them here again
科伦坡从没公平分配过联盟赚的钱
Colombo never kicked up fairly on the League
也没有分给我们那部电影的收益
And he never shared the skim from that fucking movie.
伯我保证会公平对待大家
But with me you get a fair shake
我这人不藏着掖着
I'm a straight shooter.
我觉得应该关闭联盟
I sa w we shut down the League
它招致了太多非议
It brings too much heat
这个我同意
Oh. I hear that
至于电影的事
GALLO : And as for the movie
我保证大家均分收益
I promise we will all share equally
我发誓
You have my word
我要把那个混♥蛋♥制片人榨干
I Il squeeze that prick producer dry.
你不能炒掉杰克·巴拉德
You can't fire Jack Ballard
尔就该直接让我处理
You should have run this by me
据我所知 杰克·巴拉德
Last time I checked, Jack Ballard
虽然是你的哈巴狗
though your personal lap dog, Barry
伯却是派拉蒙影业的员工
was an employee of Paramount Pictures
不是海湾西部工业的
not Gulf and Western
他的头衔是副总表
His title was Vice President
我的头衔是高级副总表
My title is Senior Vice President.
听以我有权解雇他 也确实解雇了他
Ergo, I can fire him, I fire him
and now he's very, very fired
你看起来一团逼逼
You look like an unmade bed
两个小情人在说什悄悄话呢
CHARLIE : What are you two lovers talking about?
你的心头好解雇了杰克-巴拉德
Your golden boy here fired Jack Ballard
都没跟我们打个招呼
without consulting us
真遗呢 他甩掉了
Well, I'm sorry he broke it off
你的女朋友
with your girlfriend
听以怎么个情况: 埃文斯,下一步打算干么
What do you got, Evans? What's next?
你答应过会让我和董事会赚的盆满钵满
You promised me and the board lots and lots of money
《教父》已经步入正轨了
" The Godfather " i s,ueally coming together
住说不是呢这话我已经听过,
Yeah,no shit May be I've heard of that
也许我都听腻了
May be I'm tired of hearing about that
你能不能别再逼逼我已经知道的事了
Maybe you can stop telling me what I already know.
下一个 下一个下一个项目是什么
Next,ext t What's next?
我拿到个罗伯特·汤恩写的剧本 很棒的
I got a great script by Robert Towne
DU 《唐人街》
" Chinatown.
吃中国菜我就放屁
Chinese food makes me fart
恩 这部是惊惊片
Well,it's a thriller.
尼科尔森很感兴趣
Nicholson's interested
我可以让波兰斯基来导演
and I can get Polanski to direct it
内容是什么
Well,what is it?
跟水有关
It's about water
我是说不仅仅跟水有关
I mean, it's about more than that.
一切都围绕看一个谜
The re's--there's a mystery in the center
这个人 尼科尔森要演的角色
Uh,there's a guy l'racter
他想香出事情的真♥相♥
and he's trying to find out what's going on
故事发生在洛杉矶
U h,it's Los Angeles.
洛杉矶的水
Uh,water in Los Angeles
外加尼科尔森
And Nicholson.
那为什么要叫《唐人街》
So why's it called " Chinatown "?
大约是个200人参加的杀青派对
BETTYE: It's about 200 people for a wrap party
就是 完成一部电影时
Oh like,w e ne shooting a film
的那种庆功派对
and you want to celebrate
现场调音师吗 需要
ADJ? Uh-huh
好吧 我先问问
Okay mt mtn tly
个露大酒吧要多少钱
how much would an open bar cost?
这里真的很冷
GIANNI : It's chilly in here
你帮我按♥摩♥一下嘛 仅此而已
Just needs a little massage, that's all
请放开我
SEAMSTRESS : Please don't do that
黑 你给我点刺♥激♥
GIANNI : Hey. you give me a little prick
我也给你点刺♥激♥
I give you a little prick
你懂我意思吗
You know what I mean
你能放尊重些吗
Is it possible for you to behave yourself?
贝蒂·布普
Betty Boop
这要看我的回报是什么
Depends on what I get in return
人与人之间的尊重可以有吗
How about some general respect?
我不需要我现在是电影明星了
I don't need that. I'm a movie star now
你知道你的角色死人吧
You do realize your character dies?
他可是电影里最浑的混账
And he's the biggest ass hole in the movie.
那也是被电影主角
Yeah,but he'san asshole
杀死的混账
who gets killed by the main character
剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表