剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表
归根结底是为了这个 那种兴奋感
RUDDY : This is what it's all about --the excitement.
300人同时观看一件事
You got 300 people all watching the same thing.
实时互动 彼此影响
reacting in real time,just feeding off each other
这才是魔法 亲爱的
I mean, that's magic, baby.
我需要参与其中
I need to be in the movies.
我们为什么要来做电影行业
ANDREA : Why are we here,in show business?
因为这是我们选择的生活
Because this is the life that we've chosen
我们离开家乡 奔赴此地
We all ran away from home
就为了能加入这场狂欢
so that we could join the circus.
鲍勃 你怎么来了
ALI : Bob,what are you doing here?
跟我想象中的问候不一样
Well,that's not the greeting I was expecting
抱歉 只不过一屋单有人吗
I'm sorry. You just --Is there somebody in there?
是麦昆 对吗
It's Mc Queen,isn't it?
你跟爱丽怎么了
RUDDY : What happened with Ali?
她走了
She's gone
我在考虑下一步做什么
BETTYE : I was thinking about what I want to do next
我想成为一名经纪人
And I'm thinking of may be becoming an agent
-为什么要当经纪人-因为我很喜欢演员
Why an agent? I really like actors.
他们个个都不切实际但想在这个行业成功
I mean,they're delusional. They have to be
他们必须如此
if they think they're gonna make it in this business
这部电影不能超过两个小时
This movie can not be longer than two hours
一部正常的两小时电影一天能放映5场
A normal two-hour movie can run five showings in a day,
伯您的大作一天只能放3 场
but your masterpiece can only run three
你猜怎么着确定用长剪辑的版本了
Guess what. We're going with a longer cut.
-这是个好消息-拉皮德斯没说错
That's great news. Lapidus wasn't wrong
这样做风险很大
There are huge risks to doing it the way were doing it
要是用长版本我们可能会错过圣诞档期
With a longer cut, there's no way we're ready for Christmas,
哪怕一个月之后
or even a month later
观众上座率都会断崖式下跌
Audience attendances drop like a fucking brick
弗朗西斯 你在这几干什么
Francis, what are you doing in here?
我不敢看大家的反应
I can't watch them watching it
你不是说
“我不紧张
What happened to " T'm not nervous t
我为自己的作品骄傲吗”
I'm proud of my work "?
我撒谎了 听着老兄
I lied. Well, listen,bu
把心放肚子单吧 他们会喜欢的
you got nothing to worry about --they're gonna love it.
真是头一回啊
Well,this is a first.
一部备受期待的电影首映式 导演和制片人
Director and producer of highly anticipated film
却选择全程待在洗手旧
spend premiere in the john.
这个举动真大胆哥们儿但我喜欢
It's a bold choice,boys,but I like it.
那边有十几个池呢
A dozen spots either side,
为啥偏偏来到我旁边
and you come stand next to me,huh
我怕你狐单
I didn't want you to feel lonely
你感觉如何 弗朗西斯
What about vou, Francis
不会觉得被冷落人吧
You're feeling left out,too,huh?
来吧伙计上马
Come on a pal le up
我搞不懂你怎么这么冷静 埃文斯
I don't understand how you're so calm, Evans.
亲爱的
Bubbe...
我一向很冷静
I'm always calm
草草草去你♥妈♥的♥《歌♥厅》
Fuck,fuck,fuck! Mhr fucking " Cabaret.
我觉得拍的挺好
I thought it was pretty good
我喜欢里面的舞蹈一对你当然喜欢
I like the dancing. Oh well of course you do.
个拍出一部纳粹喜剧的人
The man who created a comedy about Nazis
当然喜欢纳粹题材的音乐剧了
loves the musical about Nazis
卧♥槽♥ 你确定自己是犹太人吗
I mean are you sure you're even Jewish? Huh?
我确定
I'm sure.
我不懂你为什么
Look, I on't know why
对《歌♥厅》如此恼火
you're so worked up about " Cabaret.
他们的档期远在我们之前
They open way before we do. Yeah.
没错 在情人节周末
On Valentine's Day weekend
吸引上座率的最后一搏
officially the last fucking gasp at getting an audience
《教父》 放在3 月份首映
Opening " The Godfather " in March
这对我们是大大的不利
is gonna fuck us big-time
佰们的电影拍的很棒
We've got a great movie.
如果没人看一切都白搭
It doesn't matter if nobody sees it
如果《教父》没有引起轰动我说的是大轰动
If " The Godfather " doesn't open big,and I mean big,
布鲁多恩会把我的心当点心吃
Blu h dorn is gonna literally eat my heart for breakfast.
好吧还好布鲁多恩喜欢《教父》
Well,it's a good thing Blu h dorn loves " The Godfather.'
布鲁多恩喜欢的是钱
Oh Blu dorn loves money
如果电影成功他是个英雄
If it works he's a hero
如果失败 那就是你我办串不利
If it tank s, it's on mer and you by association,
因为你的性感小屁屁早就绑在我这辆车上了
because your cute little tuch us is hitched to my wagon
不不不不
No.
为了给《教父》一个成功的机会
If " The Godfather " is gonna stand any chance..
我们得做些不一样的调整
we got to do something different here.
比如什么
Like what?
知道吗 要不是你非要坚持
You know,if you hadn't been so obsessed
用长剪辑的版本
with the editing on this --
咱俩都希望电影成功
We both need this to work
我说过应该用短剪辑版本的
I said that we should use the shorter cut
我说过 我原话是一 们用用短剪辑的版本
I did. I said," Let's use the shorter cut.
文样就能赶上杀诞节档期了
We can have this movie out by Christmas.
为什么 内为杀证节是电影的
Why? Because Christmas is the best time
-黄金档 不是吗-是的我知道
to open movies, isn't it? Yeah, I know that.
我天 你挺享受我求你的样子 对吗
Christ, y'e really enjoying this s aren't you?
不
No.
好吧 也许有一点吧
Oh my be a little.
D 单
Barry...
我过去可能一直小看了你
I may have underestimated you in the past,
但现在 我需要你用用商业头脑
but right now, I need your amazing business brain
剑走偏锋 跳出条条框框
to go off the edge of the graph paper
来思考这个问题好吗
and think outside the box on this,okay
Okay
我们参加今年的奥斯卡已经太晚了
Well we're too late for this year's Oscars
参加明年的又太早
and were too early for next year's
今年似乎也没什么小长假周末!
There's no big holiday weekend left.
等等等等
Whoa,whoawhoawhoawhoawhoa
你刚想到了什么
What was that?
没什么 太疯狂了
Nothing. It's crazy
疯狂是好事 我喜欢疯狂
Crazy's good. I like crazy
这招几从没人做过
It's never been done before
你成功地挑逗起了我的好奇
Well, now I'm tingling with anticipation
我都硬了
I'm practically erect
这太冒险了
It's too risky
富贵险中求
Nothing good ever came from playing it safe
说吧 巴里
Come on, Barry
打动我
Pitch it.
你最快能多久到纽约来
How quickly can you come to New York City?
我读了马克·扎克曼的剧市
I read the Mark Zuckerman script
你觉得怎么样-得再改改
What'd vou think? It needs work
你读了吗!不能通过
You read it? Hard pass.
苏·明格斯有个本子
Sue Menger s had the one that --
是关于海滩小屋那对夫妇的
About the couple in the beach house.
知道 不必了 我还是受不了
Yeah,no thaks have nightmares
她之前跟弗朗索瓦丝一起合作
from her working with Francoise.
天啊
BETTYE : Oh, God
我们得尽快让生意运转起来
We need to get something going and fast.
弗朗西斯已经开始《对话》的拍摄了
Francis is already shooting " The Conversation.“
鲍勃有六部电影同时在运作
Bob's got half a dozen movies going
就连晋佐也接到了邀纸
Even Puzo's fielding offers
而我呢 还他妈在原地踏步
What am I doing? Running in fucking place
听以你打算怎么办
So what's the play?
如果经纪人发给我们的剧本不够好
If the agents aren't sending us good enough material
我们就自己创作
then we create our own
份提纲
A treatment?
阿尔伯特· S ·鲁迪的作品
'By Albert S. Ruddy "?
我天啊
God damn
我很喜欢
I loved it
是吗-是的
Yeah? Yeah.
你是什么时候产生这个想法的
When did you get this idea?
很久之前就有了
Had it for a long time, actually
剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表