剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表
鲍勃·埃文斯 阿尔·鲁迪
Bob Evans? A I Ruddy
我想跟你聊聊 你有空吗
I wanted to talk to you. You got a minute?
有何贵干 鲁迪先生
What can I do for you, Mr. Ruddy?
我是来为你服务的
It's what I can do for you.
我想为派拉蒙做制片人
I want to produce for Paramount
《教父》
" The Godfather.'
连续58周销量第一, 让我们看起来像傻子
It's 58 weeks at number one. Makes us looks stupid.
文不利于我们的业务
And that's bad for business.
你看过《教父》了 对吧
Buddy,'e e" The Godfather ",right?
我要你拍成电影
I need vou to produce it
和里昂一家是我的家人
The Corleone s are my family
以须我来写这个剧质
I have to be the one to write this
晋佐从来没写过电影剧市
Puzo's never written a film
在好莱坞有条不成文的规定
It's an unwritten law in Hollywood
绝不能叫原作者来当编剧
that you never hire the author
我不行
I can't do this.
埃文斯警告过你雇小说家的后里
Evans warned you about hiring the novelist
那我们怎么解决
So how do we fix it?
弗朗西斯-福特·科波拉
Francis Ford Coppola.
他很聪明但是他想当导演
He's brilliant,but he'll want to direct
犹太人有犹太保卫联盟黑人有全国有色人种协进会
Jews got the JDL. The Blacks got the NAACP
谁来维护我们这些意大利人呢
Well,who defends us,the Italians?
没有人,-我要开始维护我们
Nobody. Well, I'm starting
意大利斋美国公民权利联盟
The Italian-American Civil Rights League.
就是你这个卑都小人写了那市
You're the rat fink who wrote that fucking book
关于随落歌♥手的烂书
about the degenerate singer
幸纳尿想让我们停止电影拍摄
Sinatra wants us to shut the picture down.
给我联♥系♥洛杉矶的米奇·科恩
Get me Mickey Cohen in Los Angeles
是时候传达消息》
Time to send a message
团结团结团结
One! One! One! One!
在这个国家有个阴谋
There's a conspiracy in this country..
反对意大利备美国人
against Italian-Americans!
总统
The President
副总统
the Vice-President
司法部长
the Attorney General
全都密谋要对付
all conspiring against
辛勤劳作的意大利人♥民♥
the hard-working Italian people
-对-我们必须联合起来
Yeah!- We must unite!
媒体们
And the media
为那些试图想
they carry the water
打倒我们的腐♥败♥政客仁
for the corrupt politicians in the government
背水一战
that tries to hold us down!
把书给我
Give me the book
象这种垃圾书籍
And books like this trash
只会让人们对我们同胞的仇恨加剧
only fuel the fire of hatred for our people
现在报纸上说他们要拍部电影
And now the papers say they're making a movie of it.
朋友们这本书充满流言
This,my friends,i a book of lies,
马里奥·晋佐就是个叛国♥贼♥
and Mario Puzo is a traitor!
朋友们这事今天到此为止
Well,my friends, this stops today!
我们的组织 你们的组织
Our organization yr rganization
意大利斋美国民权联盟将会反击
the Italian-American Civil Rights League will fight back
我们要将这种仇恨和偏见把杀在摇然
We will snuff out the hatred and the prejudice!
科伦坡 科伦坡
Columbo, Colm bo!
各位有什么事吗
Hey boys Can I help you?
这是你的车吗 你是阿尔·鲁迪吗
Is this your car? You A I Ruddy?
对是我
Yeah,that's me
联邦调查局的
FBI.
我是霍尔探员 这是莫兰特别探员
I'm Agent Hale,this is Special Agent Moran
联邦调查局
FBI?
你是哪位
And,uh,and you are?
贝蒂·麦卡特鲁迪先生的秘书
Betty e Mc Cart t. Mr. Ruddy's secretary
对了
Oh ri
那么晚你也在这辆车上
So you were in the car last night as well?
没错
That's right, yeah
你们有何贵干
Look,what's this all about
我已经在洛杉矶警局录了口供了
I already gave a statement to the LAPD
你们还来找我♥干♥什么
So what are you guys doing here?
我们有理由相信
Well we have reasons to believe
你可能被米奇·科恩给叮上了
that you may have been targeted by Mickey Cohen
那个黑帮
The gangster?
你能想到什么理由
Can you think of any reason
能让科恩想恐的你的吗
why Cohen might have wanted to scare you?
好好想想
Now.think real hard,mm
可能跟你的工作有关
May be something to do with your business?
你的私人生活
Your personal life? Huh?
恐吓我们吗
Scare us?
他是想杀死我们
He tried to kill us.
不
No.
那只是个警告
That was a warning
米奇·科恩只要出手
When Mickey Cohen fires a shot..
弹无虚发
He doesn't miss
你们来找我们而不是去康捕他
Is there a reason why you guys are here right now with us
有什么原因吗-重申一下
and not arresting him? Again...
只是怀疑
Just a suspicion
真♥他♥妈♥让人安心
How fucking comforting
这不是关于谋杀 而是关于家庭的
It's not about murder, it's about family
维托·柯里昂就像是李尔王
Vito Corleone is like King Lear
只不过他有的是几子
except he has sons instead of daughters
他在寻找
He is searching
继承他的接♥班♥人
for who is going to be his legacy
当然 与此同时 他也会不惜一切
And yes,in the meantime he's gonna do whatever he can
为他的家族提供支持和保护
to provide,to protect his family
并且 在万不得已之时可能会采取一些谋杀手段
and,ylt resort, may be a little bit of murder.
你吃了我的火腿吗
Did you eat my ham?
没
No.
冰箱单本来有个火腿三明治的
There was a ham sandwich in the refrigerator.
我没吃火腿三明治 马单奥
I did not eat the ham sandwich, Mario
你吃了火腿三明治 我看着你吃了的
You ate the ham sandwich. I watched you eat it
这种事我是不会那么快就忘记的
It's not something I will soon forget
我他妈刚才说到哪儿!
What the hell was I saying?
黑♥手♥党♥老大想要和平-对
The Don wants peace. Yes.
他可以变得冷酷无情
He's ruthless when he chooses to be
对对正是这样才让人产生畏惧
Yes. Yes. And that -- that is why he inspires fear
因为他非常自信
because of his confidence.
他权势无边
He has immense power
他不需要向别人炫耀
He doesn't have to flaunt it
不像我见过的什何电影公♥司♥的老大
Unlike every single studio exec I've ever met
不像我见过的任何电影公♥司♥的老大
不像我见过的任何电影公♥司♥的老天
Unlike every single studio exec I've ever met
他们总是等不及告诉你说他是多么权势消天
who can't wait to tell you how well-endowed he is
或者更棒的是 他刚好有个好点子
or better yet,that he has the great idea
可以挽救你的电影
that's gonna save your picture
你会看到的
You're gonna see.
埃文斯 斤他想要史蒂夫·麦牵庆
Evans, he's gonna want to cast
来饰演黑♥手♥党♥老大
Steve Mc Queen as the Don
不 我只要白兰度来饰演那个角色
No, I on't see anybody but Brando in that role
白兰度
Ugh, Brando
白兰度他
Brando is..
白兰度就是会下金蛋的鹅
Brando is the golden goose.
他他是白兰度
He's--he's Brando
你不要来一大堆描写让那个角色站在那里 告诉别人
You wouldn't have to write any character to stand up and say
哦那就是教父
'Ooh,that's the Godfather.
你要一看到他就感觉得出来
You would see him and you would just know it.
我给他写了一封信
I wrote him a letter.
送了他一本签名的书
I sent him a signed copy of the book
谁知道呢
Huh. You never know
祈求上天保佑了 对吧
Fingers crossed,right
上天保佑
Fingers crossed.
怎么了 弗朗西斯怎么回事
What's wrong, Francis? W --what's going on?
这些都是好素材啊
I mean this is all good stuff.
这是很棒的素材
剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表