剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表
Bob,what does this mean?
我们可以使用那个长版本的剪辑吗
Can we go back to the longer cut?
天哪我希望如此吧
Oh he
我真的很喜欢 弗朗西斯
I really loved it, Francis.
你成功了伙计
You did it,man.
谢谢
Thank you
还有件事
One thing
马头那个场景
horse's head scene
不详的音乐来得太快人
the music gets too ominous too quickly
预示了即将发生的事
It gives away what's about to happen
要不你再回头看看
Why don't you take a look at that?
就这里吗
Is that it?
暂时就这些
For now.
好吧
Okay.
很高兴你能回来老板
It's good to have you back, boss.
嗯再说吧
Yeah,wl see
走吧 离开这里
Go on. Get out of here.
快走
Go on.
你还想要吗
You still want it?
什么
What?
那埃文斯怎么办
And Evans?
那就交给你决定了
That would be your decision
他就是个大刺头
He'sa pain in the ass.
他自以为是以 狂妄自大涩意妄为
He's egotistical, smug n entitled
我们一向都合不来
We've never gotten a long
什么都看不顺眼! 要是中我半决定
We agree on nothing and if it were up to me,
我肯定第一个给他单程票让他滚得
I would've been the first one to get him a one-way ticket
越远越好
to anywhere but here.
那样我就做错了
And I would've been wrong
他是混♥蛋♥可是不可否认他的才华
He's still an asshole, but there's no denying talent.
尽管他装腔作势废话连篇
And despite all of his posturing and bullshit
可是他直觉很准
he's got good instincts
他敲定的很多东西都赚了大钱
A lot of what he touches turns to gold
这才是最重要的
That's what's important.
你是说-应该让埃文斯来掌舱
Are you saying you --Evans should be at the helm
你真让我意外巴里
You surprise me, Barry
好吧
Yeah l
永远不要讨厌你的敌人
Never hate your enemies
这不是针对个人
It's not personal
只是公事公办
It's just business.
我凭什么要信任你
How do I know I can trust you?
不知道查理
I don't know, Charlie
我只有言语担♥保♥
I only have my word.
我喜欢关于电影的历史
I like movies about history
你知道吗
Did you know that?
不知道
I did not. Mm.
我当然也喜欢电影的各种香艳美女
Yeah,e e all the tits and the action
动作打斗可是历史
and all the rest, but history..
能让我们看到一些不可能看到的东西
we get to see something which is impossible for us to see
而故事被重述成我们想要的样子
and the story is retold to be whatever we want it to be.
有人认为那是犯罪
Some people think that's a crime
可我不觉得
but I don't
重写历史
Rewriting history..
巾许这样我们才能面对恐快
May be that's how we can deal with the horror
如果您能改写历史 你会吗
If you could rewrite your history would you?
不会
No.
也许这历史不太光彩可也是我自己的
May not be pretty, but it's mine.
从经济学的角度看我需要开掉你
Smart money says get rid of you
我理解
I understand
巴里说服了我不要这么做
Barry convinced me otherwise
现在你有了改写你历史的机会鲍勃
You're getting a chance to rewrite your history, Bob.
不要让我后悔
Don't make me regret it
现在去给我赚点大钱可来
Now go make me some fucking money
猜怎么着
Guess what.
我们用这个长版本的剪辑
We're going with the longer cut.
谢天谢地
Oh,thank God.
这可是大好消息
That's great news.
你觉得是这样吗
Oh yi
你说过你喜欢长版本的剪辑
You said you liked the longer cut.
我这话认真的
I meant it. I meant it
但千万别以为
But don't think for a second
就算没赚到钱
that if this thing flops financially
布鲁多恩也不会
you and I won't end up being chained to a rock
把我俩折磨得死去活来
with Blu h dorn picking at our livers every day
拉皮德斯没错
Lapidus wasn't wrong
我们这样做风险很大
There are huge risks to doing it the way we're doing it
我知道 每天的公映场次更少
I know, I know. Less screenings a day
这是件大事
That's a very big deal
更重要的是如果用更长的剪辑版市
And even more than that with a longer cut
我们不可能在圣诞节前准备就绪
there's no way we're ready for Christmas,
而圣诞节是这部电影上映的最佳时机
which is the best time to release this movie
哪怕就迟一个月
or even a month later
F 座率会像自♥由♥落体一样下降
Audience attendances drop like a fucking brick
得了吧 那就像要把闪电装进瓶子里一样不可能
Oh me on we got lightning in a bottle here
如果那瓶子在你口袋甲
Well tif that bottle's in your pocket,
小心别让它炸到你的蛋蛋
be careful you don't fry your balls with it.
听着 如果这很容易
Look,if it was easy
那谁都能于成
everybody would do it.
阿门
Amen.
还有啊 阿尔
Oh,and
谢谢你
Thank you.
随时效劳 克鲍比
Anytime,bubbe.
嗯
Yeah.
好的 我明白了 谢谢你
BOB : Oh,yes Thank you
迈克尔|嗨鲍勃
Michael. Hey
杰瑞-嗨鲍勃
Hey
好好吃吧
Eat your food
这很特别
Well,it'a very particular -
他朝这边来了 鲍勃
He's coming this way. Um, Bob?
D 里
Barry
鲍勃
Bob.
介意我坐下吗
Mind if I join you?
拜托了
Please
你知道 他们餐单上不会写三文鱼
You know,they don't always put salmon on the menu,
但他们会为我们做
but they'II make it for us.
点矿泉水吗巴里
Mineral water, Br ry?
Yeah.
约翰
John.
谢谢你能来
Thank you for coming in
不好意思
Oh. Excuse me.
是那个做香烟广♥告♥的人吗
Is that the cigarette ad guy?
老实说 兑这小子真帅
I got to be honest, that is one handsome motherfucker
-所以呢-我这辈子从没见
So? I've never been so happy
哪个深色皮肤的人这么高兴过
to see that tan bastard in my life.
贝蒂我需要你的帮助
Bettye, I need your help
我会因此被炒吗
Could I get fired for it?
我们都可能被炒 但很值
We both could but it's worth it
你不在名单上
You're not on the list
这不合理啊吉恩
Well, that just doesn't make any sense, Gene
是尤金
Eugene.
尤金当然 对不起
Eugene. Of course. Sorry
只是你让我想起了吉恩·凯利
It's just you remind me a lot of Gene Kelly
你肯定经常听到这话吧
You must get that all the time.
你不在名单上
You're not on the list
鲍勃·埃文斯让我来的
Bob Evans sent me.
打给希拉看看是不是
Call Sheila. Check it out.
你叫什么名字来看
What's your name again
要小心
Be careful
只有两份-当然
There's only two prints. Of course
谢谢你尤金
Thank you, Eugene
放松没事的
Relax,they're fine
剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表