剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表
Chinatown,"no
什么
What?
很抱歉
I'm --I'm sorry
这个剧本很棒的
That's a -- that's a really great script
灵感来自真实事件
Um,inspired by real events.
我知道 跟水源有关我听埃文斯讲过的
Yeah,water I heard Evans'pitch.right
扔了吧
Dump it.
卖♥♥掉它
Sell it.
不然我们肯定要赔死的
Or we'll have to take a loss on it
我们得拍一些大众想看的东西
We should be making what the people want to see,right?
《飞机场》 天空中的惊惊片
'Airport,"a thriller in the sky
《陆军野战医院》一 群勾勾默的医生
" M. A. S. H.,”funny doctors.
再说一遍娱乐产业
Again
抱歉 巴里呢
I'm sorry rry
《唐人街》真的很有潜力
" Chinatown "can really be something.
你知道吗 尼克尔森也会出演
You know,uh,uh Nichol n'hed
我不管谁出演
It does not matter who is in it
反正这是一部阴森森大家又看不懂的电影 不过你继续
if it's another dark, confusing piece, but go ahead
让我听听你会怎么推销这部电影
give me the elevator pitch.
好的 这是一部关于原菲的电影
Okay. It's about original sin.
不光有盗窃水源的罪恶
It's about the sin of stolen water
还有乱♥伦♥的罪恶
and the sin of incest
政♥治♥与贫变交缠在一起将一切纳入其中
and how politics and greed connects them
但怎么推销并不重要
But it's more than just a pitch
演员 导演整体前景都非常和谐
It's the actor,the director,the big picture
那部电影真的会是一部佳作
That movie is really coming together.
不行
No.
我不会给我不懂的电影开绿灯
I'm not green-lighting anything I don't understand,all right?
这些稀奇古怪的东西无法落地 别再开♥发♥了
We're gonna stop developing these rarified flights of fancy
该用用商业头脑
and start applying some good business sense
运营这个制片公♥司♥了
to what we do here
鲍勃开门
Bob,open up
鲍勃开门啊 是我阿尔
Come on, Boba open up. It's me. It's Al.
鲍勃开门哥们刀
Bob,oen up,buddy
凯撒找你
Hey,i'Caesar.
好的
Okay.
Okay
好的
Okay.
凯撒 阿尔马上会跟你通话
BETT YE: Caesar, I have Al coming to you
你稍等
in three, two...
Caesar.
你怎么样了
CAESAR : How they hanging?
跌入谷底随时等待麻烦的到来
Low and ready for trouble
乔怎么样了
Hey how'Joe doing
跟你一样
Same.
电影拍的如何了
How's the movie going
挺好我们马上要收尾了
Good. We're getting close.
真是个好消息
That's great.
我们都很期待
You know,we're all really looking forward
电影的首映式
to the premiere
你们定好日子了吗
You have a date yet?
老天想邀请我们的几个人过夫
Boss wanted to invite some of our...associates
这个事嘛 你听我说
Yeah,listen bout that..
我之前说过会把首映的收益
I know I said I would donate the proceeds
捐给意大利人♥民♥权联盟的
to an Italian League charity,
伯海湾机西部工业不会同意的
but Gulf and Western's not gonna let me do that
害那就算了
Eh,forget about it.
老大也不会抓着这点为难你
Boss was never gonna hold you to that.
那就好
Okay et.
我只是不想让你们以为我忘记承诺了
I just didn't want you guys thinking that I forgot
我们不会那么想啦
We wouldn't have thought that
我们能做点什么帮帮乔吗
Is there anything we can do to help Joe?
你有上帝的电♥话♥号♥码吗
You got a direct line to God?
听着我得走了
Look, I togo.
伯首映式有了消息就告诉我好吗
But,ule me know about that premiere all right?
我得买♥♥身新西装去
I want to get a new suit.
你不能请那些人来百映式的
You know you can't invite those guys
你知道吧
to the premiere,right?
查理会杀了你
Charlie would murder you
我知道 但我一言既出
I know,but I gave my word.
那你打算怎么办
So what are you gonna do?
阿尔·鲁迪办公室
A I Ruddy's office
好的先生 我会告诉他的
Yes,sir I ell him
拉皮德斯想见你
Lapidus wants to see you
很好在哪见
Great. Where?
埃文斯的办公室
In Evans'office.
操
Fuck.
继续给埃文斯打电♥话♥,一首打到他接
Try Evans again. Let it ring until he picks up
意大利之行怎么样
How was Italy?
不错
Fine.
你回来时为什么去了趟纽约
Why did you stop in New York on the way back?
想吃个像样的贝果不行吗
I wanted a good bagel. Ah.
洛杉矶的贝里没那个味
Just isn't the same out here in LA
在埃文斯不在的这段时间
《教父》由我负责
I'm working on " The Godfather " while Evans is out.
据说这个可怜的家伙总害背疼
Apparently he's got a bad back,poor fella.
在他回来之前我们能应付得来
Well t I ti we can manage until he's back on his feet
这可说不准 谁知道他还会不会回来
Oh a we don't know when or even if that'II happen.
他会回来的
It'II happen.
什么时候能给我看看《教父》的剪辑
When will I see a cut of " The Godfather "?
弗朗西斯还没完成拍摄
Francis is still shooting
对我知道
Yes, I know.
他在西西里呢 纯粹浪费钱
He's in Sicily wasting money
总之我们没超预算
It was always in the budget.
我想尽快看到剪辑版
I want to see that cut as soon as possible
他周市前会回来的
He'll be back end of the week
我们的剪辑师会随时待命
and our editor's standing by
那就好
Great.
布鲁多恩在一号♥线
SHEILA : I've got Blu h dorn on line one
谢谢你希拉
Thank you Sheila.
查理
Charlie.
用这个
That one there
看起来怎么样
How's it looking
你要自己看看吗
You want to see for v our self?
我想没反应也是反应的一种吧
Well t so reaction is a reaction
我们成功了
We got it.
什么
What?
过来
Come here. Oh
真是 真是太美了, 太美了
Oh tit's --it's beautiful. It's beautiful.
比我想的还要好
It's better than I ever thought it could be.
伙计太棒了
Buddy,it'so good.
天靠谢谢
Jesus,fuck. Thank you.
如此有力量
It is so powerful. It..
是啊 还有西西里的那些片段
FRANCIS : Yeah. And Sicily
我的天 真的太好看了
My God,it looks so beautiful.
值得我们付出这么多
It was worth us fighting to go there
没错没错
RUDDY : Yes,y.
我知道 绝对的
I know. Yep,absolutely
绝对的
Absolutely
我要让埃文斯看看
I want to show it to Evans.
好我觉得可以了
Yeah, I tin k it's ready
可以了
I think it's ready. Okay
把他叫过来吧我想现在就给他看
Well a ge him in here. I want to show him right now
在银幕上放给他
Put it on the screen right now
我要我得我得先跟他通个话
RUDDY : I'm gonna --I got to talk to him
他后背有点问题伯是
He's dealing with some back issues right now,but --
但是他很激动
but he's--he's excited. Yeah
可以给他看了
It's ready for him.
好
Okay
那我要
Um, I'm going to..
去睡会了
get some sleep,then
先冲个澡再睡吧
A shower couldn't hurt
剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表