剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表
I'Ibe right there. So -
他想问问你跟基辛格谈过没
SHEILA : He wants to know if you've spoken to Kissinger
操真♥他♥妈♥没完没了
Oh,fuck me. It never ends
听着鲁迪我想了解你生活的一切
Look, Ruddy, I wnt to know all about v our life --
你在跟谁约会午饭吃了啥
who you're dating what you had for lunch
穿着什么样的内♥裤♥
what kind of underwear you have on
但我现在不行
but right now I can't.
布鲁多恩把我使唤得
Blu hd or n's still using my ass
比牛马还勤
like it's his own personal jungle gym
你的想法我们下次聊好吗
We'll talk about your idea another time,okay?
查理 你好
Charlie,what's going on
我都给他留了好几条言了
I-I have left messages all over town.
鲍勃要是不想听我的想法
RUDDY : If he's not gonna listen to my pitch,
我们只能找个他无法拒绝的明星了
then we need to get a star that Bob can't say no to.
你打算找谁
Who are you thinking?
我们都知道他很喜欢尼科尔森
We know he's got a hard-on for Nicholson
怎么 杰克是个好演员
What? Ja ck's a great actor
没错
Yeah.
但你需要的是健壮的性感猛♥男♥
But you need somebody big and strong and sexy
好吧
Okay.
比如说是
Like who?
伯特·雷诺兹
Burt Reynolds.
这个主意不错
That's a great idea.
明天联♥系♥他的经纪人 安排见面
Call his agent tomorrow, set a meeting.
乐意至极
With pleasure
BOB : Jean
让
Jean?
怎么样了
How we doing
一切就绪了埃文斯先生
Everything is ready, Mr. Evans
是吗
Yeah?
惠灵顿牛排在醒了
The Beef Wellington will rest here
25分内可以上菜
You can serve in 25 minutes.
哦哦了解
Oh. Oh I t it.
尼斯吞拿鱼沙拉在冰箱
Nicoise is in the refrigerator
调味品就在桌上,-好吧 你真是
Dressing is on table. All right, you're --
哦来了
Whoa,whoa whoa
从后门出去
Use the back door.
我很高兴能帮忙!不我知道
It was a pleasure to help --No I know
真的很感谢 快走走
I appreciate it. Goo
你好啊
H yah!
等等
Oh hang on
你钥匙丢了吗
Did you lose your key?
你不用敲门的
You don't have to knock
我都不住这几了
I don't live here anymore.
请进 请进
Come income in
哇你
Wow
你看起来真美你也是
you look fantastic. You too.
射谢你同意在这么短的时间见我
Thanks for making time on such short notice.
你打电♥话♥过来我很开心
Well I'm glad you called
我一直在想你
You've been on my mind a lot
我挺想找个机会跟你
I was hoping that we'd have the chance to i
我希望咱们能好聚好散
I want this to be easy
我发誓 你今天打来电♥话♥时
I swear that when you called today..
尽管我们好久没联♥系♥了
even though we haven't spoken for a while..
伯我感觉你从没离开过
It's like you were in the room with me
我蒙上眼睛都可以画出你的脸
I could paint your face with a blindfold on
爱丽
Ali...
我一生中最大的错误 就是放走了你
The biggest mistake of my life was letting you slip away
And I know, I-I let my job take over my life,
我再也不需要那样做》
and I don't have to do that anymore
我已经不是6个月前的自己了
I mea n, I'm a different man than I was even six months ago
我不需要证明什么 也不需要成为谁
I don't have to prove anything or --or be anyone
我知道 我可以平衡好两件事
I know that I can have both things
事业和生活
a career and a life
我想要事业机生活
And that's what I want,to do both.
与你一起
With you.
你做不到鲍勃
You can't, Bob
你不是这种人
It's not who you are
这是我最爱你的一点
It's one of the things I love the most about you
我从来遇到像你这样热爱自己事业的人
I've never met anyone who D loves what they do more than you
伯没有你我做不到
I'm worried that I can't do it without you
你已经做到了
You already have.
所以我必须离开
Which is why I had to leave
好吧
Yeah.
我猜这意味着
Well i
你不会陪我一起参加
I guess this means that you won't be joining me
《教父》首映式了吧
for " The Godfather " premiere.
你真的想让我去吗
You really want me there?
还是我的出现
Or just the version of me
能让你打媒体的脸
that lets you say "fuck off " to the press
扎心的是
Sadly --
原因是前者
sadly i'the former
白后者听上去也不错
but I would really enjoy the latter.
很抱歉我们没能走下去
I'm sorry this went down the way it did
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry,too
好好对自己
Be good to yourself.
知我莫若你
You know me
再见爱丽
Bye,
再见鲍勃
Goodbye, Bb.
好了 单面有你的行程单
Okay y as inside
飞机上只有你和埃文斯
and it's just you and Evans on the plane
很好 我喜欢无处可逃的听众
Good, I like a captive audience
跟伯特·雷诺兹的会安排好了吗
How are we doing setting that Burt Reynolds meeting?
他的日程很紧但我们能拿下他的
His schedule's tight but we'll get him.
尽快吧-好的
As soon as possible. Mm-hmm.
祝好运
Good luck.
我俩都好运
To the both of us.
车来了
Car'shere
鲁迪会在停机坪跟你见面
Ruddy's meeting you on the tarmac.
鲍勃
Bob?
你没事吧
You all right?
我很好
I'm fine.
嗯这是首映式门票
Yeah well the emi ere tickets are in here
到纽约后 豪华轿车7点整半接价
The limo in New York will pick you up at 7:00 sharp
应该有足够的时间
so that should give you enough time
在酒店洗个澡了
to shower at the hotel
鲍勃·埃文斯办公室
Bob Evans'office.
对当然可以 先生
Uh f ue
是他他
It's him. It's him
哪个他
Him who?
基辛格
Kissinger.
亨利 亲爱的 你拯救完世界了吗
Henry,bub edd you save the world yet?
到底什么急事儿
KISSINGER : What's the emergency?
我刚开完参谋长联席会议
I was in a meeting with the Joint Chiefs
张全球吃今为止最受欢迎的
Just a front-row ticket to the hottest movie
电影《教父》的前排门票
the world has ever seen s " The Godfather.
查理 你得跟我一起出席首映式 O
I need you there with me at the premiere, Charlie too.
我倒是想但我明天要飞
KISSINGER : I wish,but I'm supposed to fly
莫斯科 你能推迟吗
to Moscow tomorrow. Ugh. Can't you delay?
讲真 俄♥罗♥斯♥母亲又不会跑
Seriously uia'not going anywhere.
好吧 我觉得我去不了
KISSINGER : Oh, I don't think I can
求你了 亨利
Please,enry
我今晚需要你的支持
I could really use an ally tonight
算我欠你的老兄
and Ill owe you pal.
我尽力吧 埃文斯伯不敢保证
KISSINGER : I'Il try, Evans,but no promises.
好吧
A I Il right.
谢了 亨利
Thanks, Henry
别可怜我希拉
Don't pity me, Sheila.
我没有
I'm not.
车在等了
Car's waiting
谢谢
Thanks.
你知道的
剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表