剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表
贝利西莫
Bellissimo!
很高兴见到你 很高兴
Good to see you. Good to see you.
嘿吉姆吉姆很高兴见到你
Hey Jim. Jim eeu
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
黑 博纳诺先生 科伦坡先生
Hey Cbo!
博纳诺先生 科伦坡先生
Hey, Mr.r. Combo
黑 博纳诺先生 科伦坡先生
Hey Cbo!
你在干什么一什么
What are you doing? What?
奶油卷放下
Leave the fucking cannoli
当你真正需要
You're a capo
当老大的时候 你就要拿出样子来
when you really need to be a boss.
我们得给你找个位子
We gotta get you your own seat at the table.
这是我们做出改变的唯一方法
It's the only way we're gonna make change.
鲁切斯甘比诺 这些烦人精
Lucchese Gambino.those tired fucks
其中一个得滚
one of them gotta go.
你想让我来处理吗
And you want me to take care of it?
要等时机成熟
When the time is right
只要你和我掌权我们才能
With you and me in power,we can do things
好好地办事
the way they should be fuckin'done
科伦坡先生-味
Mr. Colombo.-Whoa
进来 多米尼克
Come in, Dominic. Yeah.
来让他进来-失陪失陪
Come on, let him in. Excuse me,excuse me
抱歉打扰了,-我看见你路过
11 Sorry to interrupt. I saw you walk by,
我带了这些 你不以这么费心的
and,uh I bought these... You don't have to do this
很美
That's beautiful
好好好
Good,od
我正在开会
I'm in a meeting right now
抱歉不不不
Oh I sorry. N
愿上帝保佑你先生不我们一会儿见
God bless you,sir. No, I se e you in a bit.
愿上帝保佑你科伦坡先生[ 嗯嗯
God bless you Mr. Colombo. Yeah
抱歉 抱歉
Excuse me. Excuse me
-这他妈的是干什么-哦他欠钱
The fuck is that? Oh he owes.
也在格兰德街开了家面包店
He,uh --he owns the bakery over on Grand
他的孙女生病了
His grandkid's sick,
所以我暂停了六个月的利息
so I suspended the interest for six months
你想当老大
You wanna be a boss
你最好表现得像一点
you better start acting like one
你心软了
You're going soft on me?
这样的仁系会传递错误的信息
It sends a wrong message showing mercy like that.
不不不 我告诉他如果六个月后他还不付我钱
No,n Il im if he doesn't pay me in six months,
我就杀了他全家
I'II kill his whole family
我会先把孩子开膛破肚然后让他家里人看着
Ill gut the kid first and make the family watch
就是得这样
That's what I'm talking about.
文就是我们需要的改变
That's the change we need.
不过我还是不确定那位子的事
I still don't know about the seat though.
定还有别的办法
There's gotta be another way
我可不会随便找人来乔伊
A in't exactly handing g'em out, Joey
你要那个位子吗
You want that seat?
你就得自己争取
You gotta take it.
早上好鲍比1 早上好埃文斯先生
Top of the morning Bobby. Good morning, Mr. Evans.
早上好埃文斯-嘿宝贝
Morning, Mr. Evans. Hey babi
朱莉宝贝 欢迎回来
Julie,baby back
早上好埃文斯先生-早上好
Good morning, Mr. Evans. Good morning
嘿一嗨鲍勃
昨晚看起来很棒
Those rushes looked great last night
做得很好 你继续保持
You're doing such a good job. You keep it up
不过 注意预算-埃文斯
Watch that budget,though. Evans!
十豆约翰尼味
Johnny Potatoes! Whoo!
你看起来不错啊,兄弟-你喜欢吗
You're looking good,man. You like that, huh?
我只是下来告诉你
I just came down to tell you.
你把汉克套进纸袋子里他都不知道怎么出来
Hank can't fucking direct his way out of a paper bag
但是你大明星
But you,star,
你比他厉害得多
you're knocking it out of the park.
早上好鲍勃
Good morning, Bob.
应该是挺好的本来也该好的 彼得
Well,it should be,and it would be, Peter
如果我昨晚没看
if I didn't have to watch the rushes
《泰山与从林男孩》的话就会是了
for " Tarzan and the Jungle Boy " last night
天啊 真是烂得像屏
My God,what a turd
但是外面阳光灿烂 今天还是个好日子
But the sun is shining. It's still a good day.
有什么消息说吧
What do we got? Hit me
布隆多恩很难理解
Blu h dorn is having trouble wrapping his head
伊斯特伍德主演的音乐剧
around Eastwood starring in a musical
他想谈谈尼尔·西蒙刚打了电♥话♥来
He wants to talk. Neil Simon called
他说一定要菲蒙
He says it's gotta be Lemmon
但只有马修在菲蒙才会同意
but Lemmon will only do it if Matthau's in it,
他要价30万
and he wants 300,000 for the picture
布隆多恩说原话就是这样,在任何情况下
and Blu h dorn says quote," Under no circumstances
我们都不会付给任何人30万美元来出演任何电影
are we paying anyone $300,000 to star in anything." Unquote.
他还说了一些别的事情
He said a few other things.
别害怕 他说了什么
Don't be scared. What did he say?
他说如果你想好好理解工作室的财务状况的话
He said he's got a fire poker with your name on it,
那边有根拔火棍
if you need a better illustration
上面写着你的名子
of the studio's finances
好了 深呼吸 你现在需要做的是这些
All right,take a deep o breath. This is what you're gonna do
彼得 你要寄一个 份克林特的专辑《牛仔最爱)
Peter are nn send a copy of Clint's album
给布隆多恩,这会改变他的论调
" Cowboy Favorites "to Blu h dorn. That's gonna change his tune
希拉 你可以告诉他 你告诉香理·布隆多恩
Now, Sh la an tell him -- you tell Charlie Blu h dorn
他可以把扑克留到首映夜
that he can save his poker for opening night
为如果那部电影和《怪客夫妇》一样爆火的话
because if that film is anything like the play,
它就能拯救这个工作室
" The Odd Couple " it's gonna save this studio
如果不一样我就翘起屁♥股♥等他的拔火棍
and I'II bend over for him if it doesn't
谢谢你 希拉彼得你留下来
Thank you, Sheila. Peter a
拉迪 我付钱不是让你来看杂♥志♥的
Hey, RI'm ot paying you to read
这些合同必须在今天之前放到我的办公桌上
它们今早就在你桌上了
They were on your desk this morning.
好
Good.
拉迪 你让我们都很难填
Ruddy re making the rest of us look bad.
戴夫你一个人
Dave, you're doing a great job of that
就做得很好了 朋友
all on your own, buddy
车不错啊
Uh nice car,
你会惊讶油漆能达到的效果
You'd be surprised what a paint job will do.
或者喷灯
Or a blow torch
嘿拉迪
Hey,
米奇 抱歉我迟到了
Mitch,y I'm late,buddy
好不容易才找到这个地方
Had a hard time finding the place
在洛杉矶待了一年
After a year in L. A
居然找不看城♥堡♥俱乐部
who doesn't know where the Chateau is?
今晚别用那件衬衫
Just try not to impress too many girls
撩太多妹子哈拉迪
with that shirt tonight, Ruddy
什么我下班就直接过来了
What? I came straight from work
我还是不知道你是干什么工作的
Still lost on me what vou do
是什么合同相关的吧
It's contracts or something,right?
我已经告诉过你13次了
I've told you 13 times.
你真的觉得这次说了就能记住吗
You really think this is gonna be the time it sticks?
说得有道理手 我们去喝一杯吧
That's a good point. Let's grab a drink
8 GM:
《整夜》
and AIll Of The Night "
温蒂
Wendy
我在想那些漂亮又酷的美女都去哪儿了
I was wondering where the beautiful cool cats had gone.
都在这里啊你们好啊
Here they all are. How's it going
亲爱的
Darling
是的 鲍勃很高兴见到你很高兴见到你
Yeah, Bob nie to see you. Nice to see you.
那个是谁
Hey,w his that guy?
鲍勃·埃文斯派拉蒙的总表
Bob Evans, head of Paramount
他的人脉比上帝还厂
Guy's more connected than God
而自他总是晒得那么黑
and yeah es lways that tan
尼基塔 你可不想错过这班车
Nikita, o't want to miss this bus,baby
来吧来
Let's do it. Come on
各位 这是我的邻居艾尔·拉迪
Everyone, this is my neighbor, A I Ruddy
你好 嘿
How are you? Hey
半奇的朋友就是我的朋友
Any friend of Mitch's is a friend of mine
好吧
剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表