剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表
That's why I've been trying to call you.
我们有更大的麻烦》
We got bigger problems.
派拉蒙有麻烦了 重事会很不满意
Paramount's in trouble,and the board isn't happy
《爱情故事》会成为票房♥大♥片♥的
" Love Story "is gonna be box office gold,
而且我们在抓紧筹拍《教父》 紧随其后
and we got " The Godfather " on the runway,right behind it.
如果它们表现不好我就自勿谢罪
If they don't perform I'Il fall in my sword
你要的是时间 埃文斯
You're asking for time, Evans
而金钱不等人
and money has no patience
董事会唯一关心的是
The only thing this board cares about
季度报表
is quarterly reports
我跟你说这些电影的回报率绝对100%
I'm telling you, these films are gonna deliver 100%.
查理
Charlie?
他是他们家族的局外人
He's an outsider in his own family
我觉得迈克还为自己争取更多 你觉得呢
I think Michael wants more for himself don't you?
他很纠结
Ah. He's torn.
他说他不想掺和
He says he doesn't want to be involved
家族事务
in the family business... Mm-hmm
但是
But,
但是
我觉得他其实有一部分还是想的
I think there's a piece of him that actually does
哪一部分 对权力的渴望吗
And what is that? Is that power?
权力的诱惑
Well,u the lure of power
肯定是一剂强烈的催♥情♥药♥
can certainly be a strong aphrodisiac,
伯是我觉得没那么简单
but,uh, I think it's more than that
他勇敢是因为
He's brave because
他脱离了家族对吧
he's separating from his family,right?
但是
家人们然对他来说是最重要的
they're still the most important thing to him
你觉得凯在里面充当什么角色
And where do you think Kay fits in?
迈克爱凯
Well Michael loves Kay
不过可能部分原因是出于
but part of that is probably his rebellion
对他家族所从事业务的反叛
against what his family's doing, you know?
凯连意大利人都不是
Kay isn't even Italian
所以凯帮他证明他是一个独♥立♥的人
so she helps prove he's his own man
很好
Good.
非常棒 阿尔
That's great, Al.
拍下来
Put him on film
给他试镜
Put him on film!
好我们要拍几个拍几个场景
Okay w re gonna do a couple -- couple scenes,okay?
不过一好
But then... All right.
等我到了纽约之后
You and I we're gonna talk again
我们再聊聊 好吗
when I'm in New York, all right?
我很乐意
I'd like that.
欢迎回家亲爱的
Welcome home, cherie
我觉得我不可能比比负
I don't think it's possible for me to love you
更爱你了
any more than I do right now.
胡说
Nonsense
等你吃了我做的鸡肉再说
Wait till you try my chicken
那是什么意思
What does that even mean
等小鸡长了牙齿
" When chickens will have teeth.
不是 你笑什么
No,why are you laughing?
这是个很平常的法语俗语
It's a common French saying
你觉得“母猪爬树” 更合理吗
You think "when pigs fly " makes more sense?
我也不知道为什么觉得这么好笑
I don't know why I think that is so funny
看到你心情这么好我就开心了
Well, I'm glad you're ina good mood
因为我有个提议给你
because, I proposition for you
个商业提议
A business proposition
我应该叫律师过来吗
Should I call my lawyer
我开玩笑呢宝贝
I'm kidding,baby.
开玩笑 是什么提议
I'm kidding. What is it?
Oho
不
Oh
你知道苏·曼格斯是谁吗
Do you know who Sue Menger s is?
当然知道
Yeah,of our e
她很难搞 不过她有很好的客户
She's tough. She got good clients though
她对尼克·奥布里提交给你的
Well, she's interested in a Nick Aubrey script
一个剧本感兴趣
that was submitted to you
她怎么知道尼克·奥布单的剧店
How does she know about the Nick Aubrey script?
为为她看到我在阅读
Cause she saw me reading it.
串实上是废痕忘食
Devouring it,actually
我是说你怎么会阅读
What I mean is how did vou come to reac
尼克·奥布里的剧本
the Nick Aubrey script?
那天我去取你的车
Well, the other day I came to get your car
看到它就放在那里
and I just saw it laying there
你下一部电影必须拍它
This has to be your next film.
宝贝 我现在为了拍《教父》已经分不开身了
Babe,my life is consumed right now with " The Godfather."
我现在连想都不敢想
I can't even think about something -
我知道手 我没说让你现在拍
No, I now. That's not what I'm suggesting.
听我说完好吗
Let me finish,okay?
我不是电影制片人~ 但是我是商人
I'm not a movie producer but I'm a businesswoman
这些剧本送到你办公室
And these scripts, they come into your office
就那么躺在那里
and just sit there,that's --
这就是在烧钱
that's just money burning
我知道你没时间
And I know you don't have the time
可是我有, 让我帮你吧
but I do, SO let me help you
酒庄怎么办
What about the Chateau?
我可以一心多用
I can do more than one thing at a time
宝贝 制片是个全职的活儿
Baby.producing's a full-time gig
不断的各种混乱
It's constant chaos
我就生于混乱这小不到我
I was born into chaos. It doesn't scare me.
我只知道这些
It's all I know.
我们可以一起做
We can do this together
好吗
Okay?
如果你想这样 那就这样
If that's what you want, let's do it.
太好了
Yes! Yes! Yes!
亲爱的太好了
Yes,my baby! Huh? Yes!
早上好
Good morning
那个 弗朗索瓦丝早上好
So -- Francoise, good morning
早上好贝蒂
Good morning, Bettye
既然你要开会
Since you have a meeting
我就去你办公室了. 好吗
I'm gonna use your office,all right?
好
Hm? Okay
在这儿呢
There he is.
大忙人啊
Tough man to find
幸好我今天想活动活动
You're lucky I wanted to stretch my legs
我正要去你办公室
I was just heading to your office
-希望是带看剧本,-弗朗西斯和晋佐
With a script, I hope. Francis and Puzo
正在做最后的润色
are putting the finishing touches on it
叫他们别他妈再润色了 好吗
Well tell'em to stop touching it, would you?
老天爷 如果我们要找个
For Christ's sake,if we want to get this thing cast
有点分量的人来饰演
with someone who actually means something,
就得有剧本给别人看啊
I need a script for people to read.
这玩意儿叫教父
I mean, the damn thing's called " The Godfather.
没剧本我去哪儿找人演黑♥手♥党♥老大
It's hard to get a Don without a script.
嗨鲍勃-嗨大美女
Hi, Bob. Hey org
抱歉我不知道你来了
I'm sorry, I didn't know you were here
是的
Yes.
我想你的教父问题
I think I found a possible solution
我帮你找到了解决之道
to your " Godfather "problem.
是吗
Really?
谁不喜欢解决之道啊
Well who doesn't love a good solution?
说来听听
Let's hear it
辛纳屈
Sinatra.
如果你让他来饰演教父
If you get him to play the Don
你所有的麻烦都会烟消云散
all your problems will go away
是是很有趣
Yeah,that's really interesting.
对要不我把鲁迪抄》
Yeah. May be I should fire Ruddy
请你来当制片人
and give you this office instead.
你不介意我单独跟他谈谈吧
Do you mind if I borrow him for a while?
没事你们好好玩
Sure. Have fun,boy
我们边走边聊鲁迪
Let's walk and walk, Ruddy
我发了一份纽约的拍摄计划
And I sent over a copy of the New York shooting plan.
剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表