剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表
乔·加洛的行为导致了上一次的家族纷争
Joe Gallo's actions led to our last war
我们家现在是科伦坡家族的一员了
My family is now the Colombo family
我有权根据自己的考量安排这些事
and I have a right to handle these matters as I see fit.
你准备拿他怎么办
What do you got in mind for him?
我要给他的世界放把火
I'm gonna light his whole fucking world on fire
烧掉他所爱的一切
and burn everything he ever loved
烧得一毛不剩
to the fucking ground
我是一个严肃的人 我也决心
I'm a serious mans and I'm committed
要拍一部严肃的电影
to making a serious movie
部让你这样顾家的人自豪的电影
one that family men like yourself can be proud of
你想让我改剧本我改就是了
If you want me to change the script III change the script
我知道谁来演迈克了,-谁
I know who Michaelis. Who?
阿尔·帕西诺
Al Pacino.
那个小虾米永远别想演这个角色
That shrimp never gets the part
他是个很棒的演云
He's a beautiful actor!
黑 导演长点眼色
Hey rul cue.
永远别想演这个角色
Doesn't get this part
这些送到你办公室的剧市
These scripts, they come into your office
就那样放在那儿
and just sit there
完全是在烧钱
That's just money burning
让我帮你吧手 我们可以一起打护
So let me help you. We can do this together.
如果你想的话
If that's what you want.
-嗨鲍勃-嘿美女
Hi, Bob. Hey
我会另找制片人
I will find me a producer
一个不会让枕边人搞砸自己饭碗的制片人
who knows not to shit where he sleeps.
洛瓦诺先生 这位是阿尔·鲁迪这部电影的制片》
Mr. Lovano,this is A I Ruddy,the producer of the film.
幸会
Nice to meet you
简直完美
This is perfect.
我们可以在这块草坪上拍摄
We can shoot the whole wedding sequence
整个婚礼场景
right on the lawn here.
你喜欢吗-喜欢
You like it? I like it.
想知道我为啥这么高兴吗
Do you want to know why I'm happy?
你说 一白兰度给你回信了
Yes. Brando wrote you back
他想参演
He wants to do it
他想扮演教父
He wants to play the Don
我们需要一剂票房♥重磅
We need hits.
你读过《爱情故事》吗
Did you read " Love Story "?
这跟票房♥有什么关系
What does that have to do with anything
观众需要催♥泪♥弹♥ 巴里
The audience needs to be moved, Barry
票房♥大♥片♥都是这个套路
That's how you make hit pictures.
今晚整个好蕃坞都出席
Tonight all of Hollywood turned out
由阿里·麦克格罗和瑞安·奥尼尔主演的
for the premiere of " Love Story
《爱情故事》的首映仪式
starring Ali Mac Graw and Ryan O'Neal
全国各地的观众都涌向影院
Audiences across the country are flocking to theaters
去观看这部改编自畅销小说的电影
to see the adaptation of the best-selling novel
这会最终成为扭转
Could this finally be the hit
派拉蒙命运的票房♥大♥片♥吗
that turns around Paramount's fate?
真♥他♥妈♥可笑
It's fucking ridiculous.
我们就不该去这场百映式
We should have never gone to that premiere
-我不得不去-你不需要
I had to go. No. you didn't
我得支持鲍勃啊,《爱情故事》是他的亲儿子
I had to support Bob." Love Story " is his baby
是他亲儿子
X 不是你的
Well, it's his baby,not yours
你不想去完全可以呆在家的
You didn't want to go s you should have stayed home
那样我岂不是会错过
Oh,but then I would have missed everyone
所有人对你不屑一顾迫不及待找别人攀谈的场面
ooking over your shoulder for someone better to talk to
阿尔 你需要学会察言观色
You need to learn how to read a room AI
我才不在乎别人怎么看我
I don't give a shit about reading a room!
我要是在乎 也混不到现在的地位
I wouldn't have gotten to where I am if I did
现在什么地位
And where exactly is that,huh
被同行冷眼相待吗
Getting embarrassed by your peers?
到底有人邀请我们了吗
Were we invited in the first place?
我觉得根本没有
I don't think we were.
你不知道制片人需要付出什么
You don't know what it takes to be a producer
你才当了七秒钟
You've been one for all of seven seconds.
这都是必须忽受的
This is the kind of shit that you have to do
别自欺欺人了 阿尔
Yes. Don't fool yourself, Al
你制片人做不了多久了好吗
You haven't been one for much longer all right?
个从来没有独自做过什何事的女人
居然来指责我
by herself in her life
那我的酒庄算什么
And what do you call the Chateau?
叫离婚协议
A divorce settlement
咱们别吵了!不不不
我们来谈谈
Let's talk about this.
你总是这样 张口闭口都是“宝贝没事
You always do this. It's all " Baby,it's okay."
要么就无关痛痒地打哈哈
Or,," It's a joke,"or whatever vapid remark
平逃避真正的谈话
that gets you out of having a real conversation
我现在想一来次真正的谈话
So I want to have a real conversation now
我们这不就在谈吗
We're talking now,aren't we?
你这种思维方式才是问题所在
The fact that you think so is the fucking problem.
我已经住山顶上了
I already live on a mountaintop
昨晚太完美了 对吧
Last night was out of sight,right?
评论怎么样
How'bout those reviews?
评论
Reviews?
影评人极尽溢美之词
The critics are raving about it.
托德老样子
Todd,my usual
拜托 不用 太疯狂了 低调点
Please,stop it. It's crazy. It's too loud.
好吧 那就再大声点
Well may be a little bit louder
鲍勃 电影真成功
Bob.what a film
你出品了一部经典催泪片
You made the classic tearjerker
如果路易· B还活着
I mean,if Louis B.was still alive,
连他都会娱妒你
he'd be jealous of you
派对也很精彩 抱歉我们走早人
What a great party Sorry we had to leave early
说实话
Well,to be honest
我很意外你居然来了
I was surprised you could make it at all
你的选角识识走定
With literally zero cast
电影预算高得连美联储都汁颜
and more budget concerns than the Fed
祝贺你 埃文斯-感谢
Bravo, E Thank you
听我说 制片人的第一课
Look, producer's tip 101
如果你的电影岚岚可危
If your movie's on shaky ground
就不要将那种氛围带到别人的百映式上
do not bring that vibe to another man's premiere
你就
Just,mmmm o
非常感谢一好的
Thank you very much. Got it.
我是过来开选角会的
I'm in town for casting meetings
卢卡·布拉西饰演冯塔纳
Luca Brasi, Fontane
很多演员都想参演这部电影
a lot of actors want in on this picture
不把迈克尔和教父的人选定下来
You don't cast Michael and the Don
你连电影都没有
you don't have a picture.
讲真别给布卢多恩
Seriously't ive Blu h dorn
终止这部电影的理由
a reason to pull the plug on this one.
说到教父的人选我有好消息
Speaking of the Don, I got good news.
马龙·白兰度很感兴趣
Marlon Brando is interested
-白兰度-是的
Brando? Yeah
你现在来精神了一对
Now I got your attention. Yeah.
我是为你担心
For all the wrong reasons
白兰度就是个器梦
Brand o's a fucking nightmare
票房♥毒药
Box office poison
极难相处的一个人
Just a very difficult human being
你想听我的建议吗-洗耳恭听
Look,d you want my advice? Always.
别浪费时间了
Don't waste your time
好演员一抓一大把
There's plenty of other good actors out there
找个现实可行的
Just move on to someone realistic
用好安德里亚
and use Andrea
她知道自己在做什么兄弟
She knows what she's doing, man
我知道
I know.
还有一件事
One more thing
别提彼得·福尔克就行我头疼
Don't do Peter Falk It hurts my head
是帕西诺的事
It's about Pacino
再给他一次机会
Give him another shot
弗朗西斯超爱他1 不帕西诺不行
Francis loves him. No. No Pacino.
我还得再跟你讲多少遍
How many fucking times do I have to tell you?
相信我的品味放弃他好吗
剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表