剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表
A l and Bettye, come here.
帮我个忙
Dome a favor.
好 贝蒂来这几
Okay e here
鲁迪去那边
Ruddy there.
互相看着对方
Just look at each other.
坐下坐你们是一对情人
Just sit. Sit. You're the lovebirds.
自然点
Just be natural
很好 迈克和凯
Good. Michael and Kay
对近点靠近点
Yeah, come in. Come in a little closer
怎么样老板-好的
How's that,boss? Yes sir
怎么样
How'sthat?
不错
Good man
好喜欢-朋友-你说
,
Love it. Pais an. Si.
我们可以在草坪拍摄吗
We able to shoot on the lawn here?
当然 随便拍
Of course. Anything you need
谢谢
Grazie.
这太完美了
This is perfect.
整个婚礼我们都可以在
We can shoot the whole wedding sequence
这个草坪拍摄
right on the lawn here
这里阳光明媚充满活力
And it's bright,and it's alive
一边是黑♥手♥党♥老大办公室里发生的黑暗
A celebration juxtaposed against the darkness
一边是热闹婚礼上的欢快
of what's happening in the Don's office
两者形成鲜明对比
just beyond these walls.
你喜欢
You like it.
我喜欢
I like it.
那我们就敲定吧是你的了
Let's lock it in. You got it.
对了 我先问问
Oh,yah be foe I forget
“黑♥手♥党♥” 这个词语在剧市单
how many times does the word " Mafia
要出现几次
appear in the script?
应该就一次
Ooh. I think just once?
对
Uh,y
制片人沃尔兹对
The producer Woltz, he says it
车师汤姆·哈根说
to Tom Hagen,on sig lie re
现在你听我说
He says," NO W e me
你这个口齿伶刷的混♥蛋♥
“you smooth-talking son of a bitch
不管你老板在哪儿
“ I'm gonna lay it on the line
我现在就给你和你老板摆句话
"for you and your boss, wherever he is.
约翰尼·冯塔纳绝对不能出演这部电影
" Johnny Fontaine never makes it into this movie
我不在乎突然冒出来多少拉丁佬几内亚佬南弯子
" I don't care how many dago guinea wop Mafia goomba hs
还是意大利黑♥手♥党♥,这句台词很棒
come out of the woodwork." It's a good line.
好把
“黑♥手♥党♥”这个词删掉
Okay it. Just the word.
相信我这很重要
Trust me. It's important.
没问题
Done.
对了 附近有个老式
Ooh,there's nice old school
意大利餐馆 DU Italian restaurant around here
路易吉餐厅! 要去吗
called Luigi's. Want to come?
我也想去 不过我要见个朋友
I'd love to, but I gotta meet a friend.
好吧 那你请便
Okay yu elf
他14岁
He's 14.
还记得那感觉吗
Remember how that felt?
也老是待在 P 生间里不出来
I can't get that kid out of the bathroom.
他以为我不知道他在里面干什么
He thinks I don't know what he's doing in there.
你有孩子吗一没
You got any kids? No
有时候我觉得这部电影就是我孩子
Sometimes I feel like this movie's my kid.
好吧 听我说
Yeah well l
现在大家都看到你跟我在一起了
everyone here now sees you with me,
听以你的孩子没问题了
so your kid's a go.
-先生-谢谢 伙计谢谢
Sir. Thank you,buddy. Thank you.
请坐
Have a seat.
看到雪儿了吗 就在那边 快看
See Cher? Cher,right there. Look
看到了
Oh y Yeh
嫁给了那个草坪骑师
Married to that little lawn jockey
她怎么嫁给那家伙了
What the fuck is she doing with that guy?
至少人家赚了几百万
Making millions of dollars.
我选错了行当
I chose the wrong racket.
我也是
Me too.
嘿乔-怎么了
Hey J
你认识那人吗
You know that guy?
谁国会议员比亚吉吗
Who? The congressman, Biaggi?
对我认识他
Yeah. I met with him.
他是个混球
He's adick.
你不用担心那家伙
You don't gotta worry about that guy
我跟你说过了 你现在跟我混了
Like I told you,'re with me now.
我朋友就是你朋友
My friends are your friends
你敌人就是我敌人
and your enemies are my enemies
我越是做这份工作我就越发现
The more I do this job,the more I learn
原来我有这么多敌人
how many enemies I might actually have
是啊
Yeah.
欢迎加入俱乐部
Welcome to the club
重要的是你要知道故人的到来
The important thing is you make sure you see'em coming
重要的是你要知道故人的到来
重要的是你要知道故人的到来
The important thing is you make sure you see'em coming
你的敌人从哪里来阿尔
Where are yours coming from, A I?
每天都让我惊喜
Every da y's a surprise.
我也说不好估计是我
I don't know. I guess I,uh...
我行我素让别人紧张
I do things my own way,and that makes'em nervous
我没时间跟别人合作或者
I just don't have time for the corporate bullshit
尊守什么规定
or their fuckin rules.
我看到眼前有工作机会 就直接投入
I see a job in front of me,and I do it.
我只会这样
It's the only way I know how. Whoa!
这点你我太像了, 朋友
Do I understand that,my friend
听我说 旧势力还没准备好迎接新♥势♥力♥
Listen,le old quar d ain't ready for the new.
他们有自己的行事方式
They got their own way of doing things
他们不喜欢有不同远见卓识的人
and they don't like men with a different vision
就像联盟的事那就是我的孩子
It's like with the League. That's my baby
我得花一半的时间去做各种解释
I gotta spend half my time explaining things
而不是办实事
rather than just making it happen
托尼
Tony!
给我朋友来杯他想要的
Get my friend here whatever he wants
来杯苏打水-苏打水
:
I'll have a club soda. Club soda?
阿尔 这可是海滩俱乐部 喝杯酒
Al.this the Copa. Have a drink
我也想可是不行
I'd love to,but I can't
我得搭早班飞机可洛杉矶
I got a early flight back to LA to make sure
角保编剧按你我商讨的写剧市
the writers do what you and I discussed
这话我爱听
That's what I like to hear
给我朋友鲁迪先生来杯威士忌
Scotch for my friend Mr. Ruddy
好的先生
Yes,sir
知道吗乔
You know, Joe
你一直对我很好
you've been so good to me
我希望你能到洛彬矶 好让我尽尽地主之谐
I just hope when you come to LA I can return the favor.
那是永远不可能的
Yeah wll th t ain't never gonna happen,
不过谢谢你阿尔
but thank vou. Al
You don't like LA? No,fuck LA
你不喜欢洛杉矶-去他的洛杉矶
You don't like LA? No,fuck LA
You don't like LA? No,fuck LA
你不喜欢洛彬矶-去他的洛杉矶
You don't like LA? No,fuck LA
You don't like LA? No,fuck LA
你不喜欢洛杉矶-去他的洛杉矶
You don't like LA? No,fuck LA
再来次大的地震
You people are one good shake
你们整个州都可能沉入大海
from that whole state falling in the ocean.
埃文斯 你♥他♥妈♥去哪儿了
Evans, where the fuck have you been?
非常抱歉没接到你电♥话♥香理
I'm so sorry that missed your calls, Charlie
我一直沉浸在
I have been deeply involved
滋养我们的孩子里
with nourishing our babies.
我他妈想要孩子 我就去上超模了
Yeah,if I wanted babies, I'd fuck a supermodel.
你要解雇我吗查理
Are you firing me, Charlie?
啥我为啥要那么做
Huh? Why would I do that?
我看到 二《综艺》报上的头条新闻了
I saw the headlines in " Variety
我跟你说一别疑神疑鬼了 埃文斯
and let me tell you -- Stop being paranoid Evans
我没有解雇你
I'm not firing you
只要这地方属于我 你就安然无美
As long as I own this place, you're fine.
所以我一直打电♥话♥找你
剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表