剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表
Might not be right away or the way you wanted
但是我说到就会做到的
but I will fucking get it done
你支持我我支持你
You're there for me, I'm there for you
你按照预算来不要超支
You respect the budget you don't go over
我愿意为你赴汤蹈火
and I will fucking kill for you, man.
我们是一个团队的
We're a team
嘿我也要抱抱
Hey, Iwn in on this.
这部电影一定会超赞的
This movie's gonna be fucking great.
好吗一好
Okay? All right
好好
Okay y
抱歉一没事
1 Sorry. No.
你来这里很久了吗
Were you here long?
没有没有
No.not at all
很好 那我就不用假装不好意思了
Good,then I can stop pretending I feel bad.
约翰·伯纳姆真的
Is it true that John Bonham
开着他的哈雷戴维森穿过这里的大厅吗
drove his Harley Davidson through the lobby here?
就是同样的地毯 你自己看
Well,it's the same carpeting. See for yourself
那天晚上你也在吗-我在
Were you here that night? Yup, I was.
就在那天晚上我发现我前夫
Same night I found my ex-husband
在这个平房♥里上了图拉-萨塔纳
fucking Tura Satana in the bungalow.
当时 我以为那就是我的人生最低谷丫
At the time, I thought it was the worst night of my life
不过现在这地方属于我了,而他在俄亥俄
But now I own this place,and he's in Ohio
所以 原来那只是他的人生低谷血t
SO turns out it was the worst night of his life.
看来 婚姻最棒的部分就是离婚那段了
Best part of marriage is divorce, I guess
在我来说是
In my case,ye
波本威士忌
Bourbon. Mm.
味道不错吧
It's good,e?
在肯塔基酿造的
It's made in Kentucky
知道吗 平均来看美国在战争中服役的
You know that,per capita, Kentucky had
肯塔基州人是最多的
the most American men serve in the war?
-我还不知道这个-是的
I didn't know that. Yes.
所以我才喝它
That's why I drink it
别在我的酒吧要爱尔兰威士忌
Don't ask for Irish whiskey at my bar
我这没有
I don't carry it.
你想知道原因吗
Do you want to know why?
战争期间 爱尔兰人
During the war Ireland didn't let
不让盟军使用他们的港口
Allied troops use their ports.
不给弹♥药♥ 不给士兵不给
Not for munitions, not for soldiers, not for --
不他妈给食物
not for fucking food
他们只是在一旁观望
They just stayed on the sidelines
眼看着数百万人被敌人灭亡
while millions were exterminated
你知道我对他们说什么呢
and you -- you know what I say to them?
去死吧
Fuck them
我还是喜欢朗姆酒
I like rum anyway
我告诉你这些
The reason why I'm telling you this
是让你明白
is so you understand the..
我是个睡眠必报的女人
the type of grudge-holding woman I am
所以接下来我要问你个问题
before I ask you what I'm about to ask you.
好吧
Okay.
阿尔到底在隐满什么
What's Al hiding?
弗兰西斯我
Francoise I -
我没跟他睡,-我不是说别的女人
I'm not sleeping --I don't me an other women.
这一点我不担心
I --I'm not worried about that
我知道他每晚都上谁的床
I know where his dick goes every night.
我是说别的
I mean something else
他最近心事重車
There's something heavy around him
伯却不肯告诉我
that he's not telling me
是什么事
What is it?
我不打算当着你的面撒说
I'm not gonna sit here and lie to you
也不会自作主张帮他说出半
I'm also not gonna say anything if he has n't.
所以你是爱尔
So you're Ireland.
我是友军 但不是你的发车
I'm an ally I'm just not yours.
说得好 我的朋友
Touche, mon ami.
我明白阿尔为什么喜欢你了
I get why Al likes you.
咱们再来一杯
Let's have another drink
业当 再来两杯凯珊朗姆酒
Adam,an we get two glasses of Mount Gay
安德里亚 这些冒牌雷德福德我们还要再见多少个
Andrea,how many Redford knock-offs must we see
你才能意识到一个都不合适
before you realize that none of them are right?
如果我们有个剧本
You know,it would be easier to narrow it down
也许会更简单此
if we had a script.
我不需要剧本
I don't need a script
请稍等
We're just gonna be another second
安德里亚 我知道让谁来演迈克尔了
Andrea, I now who Michael is.
-谁- 阿尔·帕西诺
Who? Al Pacino
他拍过电影吗
Has he done any film?
他马上要演《毒海驾鸯》了
He's about to go do " Panic in Needle Park,
还刚凭借《印第安人想要布朗克斯》赢得了欧比奖
he just won an Obie for " The Indian Wants the Bronx.'
百老汇之外呢
Off Broadway
有关系吗他很棒
What's the difference? He's --he--he's terrific
我看得到 我也同意
I sa w it. I agree.
伯制片公♥司♥绝不会要他的
But the studio will never approve him.
为什么
Why not?
他不是鲍勃·埃文斯喜欢的类型
He's not Bob Evans'type.
他x 不是在找约会对象只需要认可他就行
He doesn't have to date him he just has to approve him.
他符合我要的那种冷酸硬汉的感觉
He has the quiet intensity that I want
而且他是意大利人
And he's Italian
-别想了一听我说
It's not gonna happen. Listen to me
我真的不想再听白人说和里昂这个词了
I can't sit through another WAS P mis pronouncing Corleone.
柯里昂尼柯莱昂
Co re-lay-o-knee, Ce-layown
嗨各位感谢等待
Hi,g as for waiting.
你确定想要这个人吗
Are you sure he's your guy?
确定非常确定
Yes. Yes. Yes.
万克尔非他莫属
He's the only Michael
我把帕西诺给你安排上
Il get you Pacino
那个老家伙到底在哪儿
So where is the old bastard?
抱歉埃文斯先生
I'm sorry, Mr. Evans,
我想在电♥话♥告诉你的
I tried to tell you on the phone.
布卢多恩先生在欧洲
Mr. Blu h dorn is in Europe,
直到周一才会回来
and he won't be back until Monday
行吧
Hmm. Fair enough
我算是长记性了
Well,that'll teach me
今后再也不找你安排会面了
to try to go around you and schedule a meeting
对不起先生
I'm sorry,sir.
没事美女
Don't worry,beautiful
我下次再来见他
I'I catch him next time.
打扰下: 埃文斯先生 先生
Excuse me, Mr. Evans. Sir -
埃文斯
Evans.
真没想到会看见你
Certainly wasn't expecting you.
你没想到什么
Weren't expecting what?
你可以擅闯我的创意会
Me to barge into your office
我就不能给你搞突然袭击吗
the way you barged into my creative meeting
我还是先走吧一别走别动
Ill give you two a minute. No, don't move.
听我说鲍勃| 不不
Listen here, Bob --No,
你听我说 你这个死会计
You listen to mea you fucking accountant
制片厂我说了算
I run the studio.
你要是想参观
Now. wnt to visit
下次先打电♥话♥征求我的同意
next time you call me and you ask my permission
别跟自己的自尊心较劲儿了
Stop thinking with your ego
动动脑子吧
and think with your goddamn head
派拉蒙是我们双方的生意
Paramount is both of our business.
拍电影是鲍勃·埃文斯的生意 你个混球
Bob Evans is the movies, you prick
你还是干点儿你擅长的事儿吧
Why don't you stick to what you know best?
数字 股票 警脚的鸡尾酒
Numbers and stocks,watered-down cocktails
跟你凯雷集团的沃顿校友吹吹牛逼
with your Wharton groupies at the Carlyle
我根本不鸟你干吗
whatever the fuck it is you do!
只要你别来管我事
But you stay off my lot
祝你度过愉快的一天杰克1 鲍勃
Have a nice day, Jack. Bob.
特雷西
Tracy!
真的很-把门锁上
I am so --Close the fucking door
真不知道你一整天穿着那条裙子
I don't know how vou stay comfortable
怎么会舒服
剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表