剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表
每一个镜头
Every shot.
可是有时候拍得特好
But sometimes it's great
而有时候却模糊不清
and it's out of focus
有时候滑轮吸岐作响
Sometimes a dolly wheel squeaks
有时候就像魔法
Sometimes it's magic,
演员们上台表演
and the actor goes up on their line
于是你又重拍
So you do it again
检查滑门 继续拍摄
you check the gate, you move on.
干杯
Cheers.
为《教父》干杯
To " The Godfather.“
为《教父》干杯一为《教父》干杯
To " The Godfather." To " The Godfather."
好了 你们慢用
A Il right. Okay e joy yourselves
你要去哪儿我们还没点餐呢
Wh --where you going? We didn't even order yet.
我知道 我必须走了 我迟到了
I know. I gotta run. I'm late.
我必须去马」·斯科塞斯父母的家里
I gotta go to Martin Scorsese's parents house,
录音他们的晚餐对话
tape their conversations over dinner
记录那种口音 给演员参考
For the accents. For the actors
回头见
Ill see you all later.
黑 弗朗西斯怎么回事
Hey, Franc its going on?
没出事吧
Everything okay?
刚才那通祝酒词有点怪异
That was kind of a weird toast
梵高画向日葵对吧
Look, Vn Gogh paints sunflowers,okay?
他需要一种特定的黄色
He needed a particular shade of yellow.
没有黄色就画不好向日葵
No yellow,no sunflowers
我感觉我必须要在
I feel like I'm going to have to cave
我需要的那抹黄色上屈服
on the particular yellow that I want,right?
在我的梦想里
And the dreams that I have
没有帕西诺
Without Pacino
整个电影就达不到想要的效果
this whole movie is not gonna quite work,
那样我的梦想就不会实现
and then my dreams won't happen
我会拍出一部还不错的电影
I Il make a good enough movie,
但是那样我会心碎让我痛不欲生
but that will break my heart which will kill me.
慢着
Wait.
没出什么事吧
Is everything okay?
我必须尽快单独见见查理
I need to see Charlie alone as soon as possible
我来安排好吧
I'll take care of it. Yeah
嘿
Hey.
你的一些特殊朋友来了
Some of your special friends are here
我只想去睡觉
I just want to sleep
给我来杯酒
Get me a drink
阿尔丨什么事乔
A I. What's going on, Joe?
我有东西给你
I got something for you
不好意思当我离开你办公室的时候
Forgive me,but when I was leaving your office,
无意间听到斯塔顿岛那个房♥子
I overhead something about a problem
出什么问题了
with the Staten Island house
那个位置对你来说很重要对吧
That location was important to you,yeah?
是 不过我们会找到其它合适的地♥产♥
Yeah,but we'll find something else.
可是那里就是你们想要的地方对吧
Yeah,but that's the one you wanted,right?
没事的这是常有的事
It's okay. These things happen.
过来过来过来
Come here,come here,come here
你记得他吗
You remember him
彼得彼得别哭了
Peter,
我不会伤害你的
I a in't gonna hurt you.
我不想惹麻烦求你
I don't want no trouble. Please.
我还有家人
I have a family
我们都有家人彼得
We all got a family Peter
但是你必须签下合同把房♥子
But you got a signed contract to rent your house
租给《教父》剧组
to " The Godfather " movie.
那个项目对我来说非常重要
That's a project that's very important to me
你明白吗
You understand that?
可是国会议员比业吉
But Congressman Biaggi
他说这有损意大利人声誉
he says it's bad for us Italians.
你跟某些人有麻烦
You got a problem with certain people
应该直接来找我帮忙我们都是意大利人
you should come to me for help. We're all Italian here
我们都想看到这部电影拍成
We all want to see this movie get made.
为什么不用其它房♥子
Why not use another house?
用其它房♥子
'Use another house.
你刚才是这么说的吗
Is that what you just said?
你要不要重新考虑一下
You want to rethink that?
我同意了
I'I do it.
房♥子给你们
Take the house
不要钱一不我们会付钱的
No money. No a y're gonna get paid
毕竟我们又不是禽兽
After all,what are we animals?
带他回家
Take him home
阿尔过来
谢天谢地
Oh,thank God.
阿尔
Al.
出什么事了
What happened?
斯塔顿岛的房♥子我们租下
We got the Staten Island house back.
好吧
Okay.
科伦坡威逼房♥东把房♥子相给我们
Colombo bullied the owner into giving it back to us
房♥东咖得都尿裤子了
The guy pissed himself he was so scared.
他以为那些人会把他杀了
He thought that they were gonna fucking kill him
其实我也以为会
So did I, actually
我这辈子从来没觉得自己这么下♥贱♥过
I've never felt so dirty in my life.
你为什么要找他帮忙
Why would you ask him for help?
我没有
I didn't.
他无意间听到弗朗西斯跟我说这事
He overheard Francis tell me about it.
我最不愿意的就是欠他的人情相信我
The last thing I want is to be in his debt,trust me.
脑子单始终忘不人那个人的样子
Can't get the picture of that guy out of my head
你说你需要跟查理谈谈
You said you need to talk to Charlie
他明天早上会在贝尔蒙特赛马场
He'll be at the Belmont Race Track tomorrow morning
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
我本来要在那单跟他见面
I'm supposed to meet him there
你♥他♥妈♥在这里干什么
What the fuck are you doing here?
在等别人吗
Expecting someone else?
对那人比你可爱多了
Ha,yeah mn a lot cuter
好吧
Well...
1 我不知道你还有马-我非常喜欢号♥
I didn't know you had horses. Yeah, I love horses.
谁不喜欢病态的挥霍金钱的方式
Who doesn't love a sick way to lose money. you know?
听着我长话短说了
Look, I'm gonna make this quick.
我们必须选迈克的演员了
We need to cast Michael
弗朗西斯和埃文斯对帕西诺一事倡持不下
Francis and Evans are deadlocked over Pacino,
我需要你做出一个行政决策
and I need you to make an executive decision
我们好开始拍摄
so we can get this movie made
支持弗朗西斯
Side with Francis
为什么
Why?
你看到他怎么拍摄白兰度的
You saw what he did with Brando
你应该相信他
I mean yu should trust him
他是个艺市家有尊严
He's an artist. He's got integrity
对我喜欢白兰度
Yeah, I e Brando
伯是艺市家的尊严都是屁话
but artistic integrity all this bullshit...
你认为帕西诺是合适人选吗
You think Francis is right?
我相信
I do.
帕西诺是合适人选
Pacino's the guy
天哪鲁迪
Jesus, Rudy
娱文斯给了你机会
Evans gave you your shot.
他刚刚支持了你当独♥立♥制片人
He's just backed you as a sole producer
你好好想想你现在做的丰
You really think about what you're doing here
如果我同意了 他肯定会气疯
If I say yes, he's gonna be pissed.
这是电影的需要
It's what the movie needs
行吧
Fine.
谢谢
Thanks.
祝你好运-嗯
Good luck out there. Yeah
你也是
You too.
亲爱的
Honey.mm?
我预订了今晚佩里诺餐厅的私人晚餐
I booked a private dinner at Per in o's tonight
报道金球奖的主要外国媒体都会参加
with all the key foreign press for the Golden Globes
这两周我们都出去了11个晚上!
We've gone out 11 nights in the past two weeks.
这是你的机会啊
This is your time
它们来了 你就要去抓住啊
剧集 | 参与其中(2022) | 导航列表